Hey Sup Forums, I've been a fat fuck since I was about 13...

Hey Sup Forums, I've been a fat fuck since I was about 13, when my mom actually let her child play Wow for 8 hours a day. It destroyed all confidence, and am now a virgin at the age of 22.

I have no equipment, and will not go to a gym yet. Please tell me a work out routine with just my arms and legs and determination to become a better man than I am. I need this, or I honestly fear I'll take the little money I earn and buy a gun soon to commit suicide. I'm taking a final leap at life.

If triples OP ends it

HELP A FELLOW WHITE BROTHER WHILE HES DOWN YOU FUCK

No one cares if you're a fat ass just go to the gym and get a trainer. Pretty sure weights are cheaper than a gun user. Don't quit.

You don't need a workout machine, or even exercise at all (although going on long walks is highly recommended)

You don't even have to stop eating junk food. Literally just eat less. Look at the labels of everything you ingest (including liquids!) and just make sure you don't eat more than 1500 calories a day and you will lose weight steadily. It won't be that fast, but keep at it and you will eventually get down to a reasonable weight.

roll

Skip breakfast.

>its my mom's fault that I'm a beta loser
okay.jpeg
go to /fit/

I tried that for a while, and I did lose about 10 pounds in the first month. After another month I lost nothing.

literally

>throw away your computer
>take a shower
>get a job
>pay for gym and healthy food
inb4 the food will cost more
>exactly, so you wont be eating that much you fat fuck
>get swole

take a walk first thing in the morning and another walk at night. The pounds will fall off.

Stop jerking off and start stretching your body. You'll never do a pushup until you can support your body weight in a push up position. Start stretching, arms, legs, core, etc. Start stretching.

Jump rope and pushups and mirror box then youll be a fighter nd you will fight a nigger for me for money

weight loss is almost entirely diet based. exercise is essential to a healthy body and soul but it won't help you lose weight. /fit/, eat less carbs, more vegetables, healthy fats. no more snack foods or artificial bullshit. do some pushups, squats, lunges and planks. get to work.

Get one of these things, this a python power twister and you can do a few different arm workouts, it's not expensive and doesn't take up much room.
Pro-tip, you're not going to lose weight by walking around the block, run or nothing.
Lots of water and pretty much nothing else.

Start out with diet and doing carido
If you wanna drop fast, do keto.

It's a slow process, and you won't notice changes immediately, but like other posters have said:
>eat less
>move more (this can be going for walks, chair exercises, freeweights, anything that gets your heart rate up)

You DO need to work out but this guy is right, track your calories. Use an app for help with this.

Start with the basics, run. If you get to a gym then row too. Hit the weights when you start to lean up a little, bicep curls etc.

Then look for more advanced stuff.

I had the inverse problem OP, I was uber skinny but I've taken the iron pill and made major progress. Hang in there bro.

>fat fuck since I was about 13
>22

You'll be fine.
Once you've beaten this you'll be alpha as fuck.
And I'm not just saying that to be nice.
Fatties who unfat themselves are alpha to the point of absolutely arrogant.
Sometimes I wish I was fat, just so I could unfat myself.
Wait, how is this related to Sup Forums?

Count calories. Walk a few miles. Jog a few miles. Then start running a few miles.

Check out Athlean 0. Jeff videos are produced super slick and some dudes don't like that but he is the truth.

Hmm didn't you mean to post this on /fit/ ?
Anyway, diet is everything. Eat a shitload of vegetables, only drink water and avoid processed food. Do some cardio. As for building muscles, you're pretty much stuck with bodyweight exercises. Try to find a structure on which you can do pull-ups.

Op go free!
Fight the fat and misery.
Grow some balls and workout fattie.

Don't let the lack of a chad bible or workout guide for dummies stop you from starting getting /fit/

are you one of those guys who posts about how women are degenerate roasties?

ROLL, FUCK YOU AVERAGE BURGER

THIS ONE IS FOR TRUDEAU

you know you can get addicted to working out if you really keep trying.

Stay a virgin, focus on healthy relationships that don't focus on sex.

You should buy 15 and 20 pound dumbells. You can do squats, curls, press and other things to get into shape.

You know a workout routing, user. You know what basic fitness you can do. The problem is actually doing it and you know it. I have the same problem. Just...create small but meaningful good habits. Walk around your room for five minutes every our. Yes, you'll feel like a lunatic, but that's your starting point.

shoulda played ffxi instead faggot

Become a vegetarian for a year. If I ever need to lose weight I just become a vegetarian and drink a lot of coffee and tea (which will raise metabolism) loosing weight is really fucking easy, gaining it can actually be hard.