If you guys are worried about the "pussification" of america then it should stand to reason that you would want to...

if you guys are worried about the "pussification" of america then it should stand to reason that you would want to encourage rap music which glorifies masculinity?

oh wait its made by black people so in your eyes it automatically cannot be used (despite how valuable it should theoretically be towards your goals)

oh well.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fbGkxcY7YFU
google.ca/amp/www.telegraph.co.uk/music/news/jerry-heller-man-who-made-nwa/amp/
vladtv.com/article/232140/hundreds-of-people-admit-to-eating-human-flesh-in-south-africa
youtube.com/watch?v=ErsvTtwnjos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's toxic masculinity yo.

Rap also promotes crime, violence and rampant degeneracy.

>toxic masculinity
ehh... wow actually upon reading the article about it, thats a good argument.

crime and violence are both inherently masculine high risk and dangerous behaviors. the exact opposite of the pussification/emasculation of men

masculinity is not aimlessly killing people for petty nigger ideals and goals. out of thousands of them that kill each other only about 1% like pic related become millionaires or whatever they are.

Shill your records elsewhere schlomo.

Yo. Thug Lyfe yo. yo.
yo

>rap music
>masculine
I don't personally believe that avoiding personal responsibility, ODing on drugs and getting shot over a pair of shoes is very manly

>masculinity is not aimlessly killing people for petty nigger ideals and goals

violence in any capacity is a ton more masculine than pussified "dont say mean things to people who might be different!"

would you say the following things are manly?
>fucked that bitch nigga ho while that pussy nigga was out
>talk shit to my niggas then u fuckin w/ the whole clikk
>dont give a fuck about no thotty just stackin cash nigga

No see it is very simple: anyone more aggressive than me is a nigger. Anyone less aggressive than me is a faggot.

Rap music shows what happens when men act like women. Women can slap one anther around and it is all jolly good fun, because no one takes those cunts seriously.

But when men act like women they get people killed. Masculinity isn't acting like a woman, it is acting with some discipline and restraint, while at the same time not being a pussy.

You mean like our ancestors? who violently killed each other with swords and then raped and enslaved the women who were unprotected.

Your white American dream pussified America with the white picket fence, stable earnest jobs and a big fucking happy family. Fuck that lets go back.

>Masculinity isn't acting like a woman
which is more masculine in your eyes? rap music or "we need to protest because i'm tired of being called gay for enjoying my girlfriends strapon"

this
>Hey man, sorry for stepping on you're shoes.
>AYO WAT UP NIGGA, NAHH DAS NOT HOW WE ROLL NIGGA??!?! *shoots you in stomach repeatedly*

We have decriminalized female crimes. Adultery use to be a crime. False claiming rape use to be a crime.

Hell, most women are ok with women murdering babies and we don't call that a crime anymore.

Your average woman is evil. In no uncertain terms their hearts are that of criminals

The values that rap music promotes are not conducive to success in society.Spending money on designer clothes is not fiscally responsible. Fucking lots of sluts is not biologically responsible. Brandishing weapons, killing for money, assaulting and mugging people, and selling drugs is not morally responsible. I would never want my son to act like that. Masculinity is only part of a good man. The pros of rap music aren't worth the cons for the future success of my sons.

Whatever it's glorifying has nothing to do with masculinity. Violence and aggression, for example, can be used by men at the right time and place for his or others' benefit, but not for keeping appearances or for reassurance of their own worth.

rap music is dead senpai, the jews killed it.

fucking someone up for disrespecting your sneakers, is this somehow less masculine than requiring kids to take anti-bullying classes to ensure they don't offend Xylitol Sephiroth who demands to be called Xir or Xhe from now on?

good answer.

wrong. violence and aggression go hand in hand with masculinity and to deny that is to repurpose the concept of "masculinity" to whatever intentions you have, which is exactly how we got to the whole "pussification" problem to begin with.

soundcloud

Both chimping out and protesting for being a disgrace and are effeminate. Feminie toxisity is grounded in a lack of self control and shifting blame away from oneself.

Stoicism is the way and the ultimate masculinity. And you won't see any women or blacks willingly becoming philosophically stoic.

>Stoicism is the way and the ultimate masculinity. And you won't see any women or blacks willingly becoming philosophically stoic.
you mean like rappers who have given up all hope of finding meaning in this world and have removed any false notions of the value of life and who rob/murder/steal indiscriminately as it suits their needs at the time?

sounds pretty stoic and masculine in my opinion

When the fuck did I say anything about taking my kids to anti-bullying classes? Rap music instills bad values, promoting violence and dying young because "ayoo we wuz out chea nigguh xD" and a nihilistic view on life, doing drugs, the list goes on. But this whole argument is retarded you clearly agree with us but just make a stupid bait thread because you are bored, I'm guessing. I don't know anybody who wants to live in a world with rap type values lmao, that is, unless you are a nigger.

Rap glorifies

>Drugs
>Rape
>Gangs
>Murder

"Masculinity" sounds more like degeneracy and savagery.

Thats why we have music like Bolzer.

>his favourite band doesnt have 5 swaztika tattoos on his arm

I deal with coloreds all day. They would literally get BTFO.

>fix society by encouraging people to be dumb violent niggers

Flawless logic.

sage

>>fix society
i never said that.

just that this would be one way to combat aggressive emasculation of men; by encouraging men to be men and embrace violence and misogyny and the truth of the "hustle".

food for thought

You haven't read shit, have you.

Stoicism believes we are social creatures with an obligation to society.

With stoicism we understand that life is limited and time should not be wasted, either in laziness or from going from fad to fad.

To be a stoic is to believe that you are the most important thing in determining your own sucess. Most rappers are whining faggots about how they aint got none.

Stoicism puts virtues first, rather than materialism. You can have nice things, but the possession cannot lead you away from virtue.

Do some reading into Aristotlean Ethics with the Golden mean and eudaimonia. It is very much related.

>Most rappers are whining faggots about how they aint got none
wrong. the rap lyrics in trap music are about fucking people who get in your way and doing whatever can on the "grind" to power

everything else you are right about; rap doesnt appreciate any of that stuff.

however none of that stuff has anything to do with masculinity either.

>"There's no line between Elliot Rodgers and retarded rapist murderer

If youre white and listen to nigger noise youre part of the niggerfication of america.seriously kill yourself and other race traitors that listen to it

You're trying to fix one problem by making a worse one. It's dumb.

sage

it might be dumb and it is probably not a good idea; but lets not stray from the root argument:
rap music as it currently exists is the highest expression of masculinity in music (with the exception of some viking death metal)

You don't encourage men to be men by rewarding them for behaving like subhuman animals. No civilization can be built in a place like Africa, where the indigenous lifeforms are completely lawless and unable to read and write.

youtube.com/watch?v=fbGkxcY7YFU

You keep saying "muh masculinity" what do you mean by this? He explained to you how rap cannot work since it instills a nihilistic view on life, and other various problems, therefore it cannot work in modern society, no matter how masculine you perceive it as.

Masculinity is not "fuck dem bitches and hoes, gotta get dis money yo, piss in a bitches face".

And if you think it is, you are part of the problem.

>wrong. the rap lyrics in trap music are about fucking people who get in your way and doing whatever can on the "grind" to power
What you mistake for "grining" is a bunch of excuses for betraying their fellow man. All of the "they started it, I finished it" or "Started with nothing" talk is whining and justifying ones misdeeds.

That is extraordiarily effeminite. It's your fault I cheated on you. You didn't pay me enough attention, you didn't buy me gifts, so forth and so on.

Females lack the willingness to look within themselves and really see themselves for who they are so they can improve themselves.

Your average woman sees little past herself and her friends. She cares very little about society at large in any meaningful way. And she certainly does not see cause and affect and cannot see the long term results of her actions no matter how natural the consequences are.

That is another pillar of stoicism: an attempt to understand what nature is and live in accordance with it. Feminism and most female thought is an assualt on the natural order, a denial of the virture of living in accordance with ones nature. A

And the declining happiness in women just proves it. Women's lack of stocism, their avarice, self-centerness and lack of forsight shows how little they are to be trusted with any public or private decision.

Rap has a lack of discipline, values and moral.

It's like they say, true power is knowing you have the ability to kill somebody, but choosing not to do it.

Rap is used to take Western values away from societies. It promotes the progressive agenda. I would like to see more rappers calling out faggots, though.

Rappers like Moon Man are the best.

Epictetus said that the untrained blame everyone around them, the partly trained blame themselves, but an actual stoic understands that no one is to blame. Stoicism and the way to virtue lies in understanding what is in your control and what isn't.

Mainstream modern people don't understand this kind of thinking. They think only in terms of stereotypes and what they think they know. Words like stoic and materialist have totally different meanings to them than their true philosophical definitions. None of them care to look deeper into anything.

It also promotes mass amounts of degeneracy and idolizes a selfdestructive lifestyle, when you can actually tell what the fucking mongoloids are actually saying.

>glorifies masculinity
lol, yeah right
more like next-level faggotry

Rap glorifies criminality.

Metal glorifies masculinity.

>music that is literally degenerate
>entirely produced and managed by Jews

You could not find more jewish music than if you went to see fiddler on the roof.
google.ca/amp/www.telegraph.co.uk/music/news/jerry-heller-man-who-made-nwa/amp/ (paste into archive.is )

Note in that article how they accuse "white men" of stealing the profits of rappers for decades though the goyim know, those thieves aren't white

>Rap is used to take Western values away from societies.

Exactly because men will want to be men, and so they gravitate towards the only permissible example of masculinity like OP did. It's the first stage of brainwashing yourself into becoming a wigger, but most of the victims aren't as articulate as OP and aren't able to flesh out their convoluted thought processes.

The same process is happening all over the world, BTW. This is why you see the comedic horror that is German Hip-Hop. Except that it's so silly and so riddled with obvious morons and Turks that nobody likes it. There was even a literal Polish whore that became a German rapper.

>MUH DICK
>MUH SHEKELS
>MUH GETTIN PUSSY
>MUH WEED
>MUH MUMBLED SHITTY GRAMMAR

If you think that this shit is "masculine", then you're fucking retarded. If you wanted masculinity in your music, you'd be listening to metal, outlaw country, or classical only.

Rap music doesn't promote masculity, it promotes savagery and gratuitous violence for the sake of being fashionable.

Stop being a nigger.

violence and aggression are "male" traits. Why do you think women use the same exact argument you use on niggers? "They (men) are rapist murders because they are inherently violent at birth."

sounds like america. oh wait, rap is american culture. i forgot.

Rap music glorifies drug trafficking and black crime. Not being a pussy doesn't being a low scum criminal faggot.

Niggers aren't masculine. They are expressing a mistaken theory of masculinity they received from their trashy cum catcher mothers.

That's the root of their inability to develop successful communities or families.

"fiddler on the roof"

Good one.

>Niggers' idea of masculiinity is the only form of masculinity

Courage and ambition are male traits. Violence and aggression are animal traits. This is why the insane of both sexes are often violent and aggressive, or profoundly mentally retarded children are aggressive, because they revert to being animals. Expose them to a little pain and they yelp like dogs and start to whimper. But a man with inner strength, courage, and ambition is mentally strong enough to endure any pain to persevere. This is being a man.

>nigga. nigga nigga. yo. homie mah boi. shiiiieet. gangsta pussy cock dick.

You sound like a weak effiminate wigger. Kys

Back to back breaking labor as subsistence farmers? That's literally where our people derive from. Industrialized society called for more skilled labor until we included the surplus labor of nigs and everything had to be dumbed down and nerfed. Mechanical aptitude is still needed-it's why 90% of maintenance guys are white when they come to fix the Nigatron 3000

I myself listen to Beethoven's 6th or 7th symphony when I want to psych myself up to go to wörk. I find it's impossible to listen to a whole symphony from Beethoven and stay in a bad mood. Then I listen to Bach or Domenico Scarlatti (usually keyboard pieces with period instruments in period tempo) while I'm wörking to encourage structured thinking and mental discipline.

Thanks for writing the most retarded thing I'll read all week

>showcasing the overpriced sneakers that you bought with drug money whilst bragging about all of the gold digging sluts that you've screwed
>macho

Perpetually overcompensating teenage boy with no daddy tier """masculinity""" isn't going to save anyone from becoming a simpering pussy, senpai.

Unless you actually play an classical instrument, you literally just sound like a massive jaggoff.

rap glorifies violent peter pan fags
masculinity means having your shit together and protecting your family
rap is all about fatherless retards blowing cash on useless shit (like women do) and being violent as a compensation mechanism for being such a whiny little bitch that your daddy left.
fuck rap.

pic related to your pic

vladtv.com/article/232140/hundreds-of-people-admit-to-eating-human-flesh-in-south-africa

shills out in fucking force, they're afraid of trump at the rally, they know they're losing!!

Rappers project their lifestyle which is completely unlike the lives of our young. A lot of kids start listening out of high school cause they are not knowledgeable but adults.

There is far more to masculinity than fucking bitches and thoughtless violence. Thug culture is more dangerous to masculinity than numales because it results in single mothers who generally either raise numales or more thugs.

Beethoven's Fifth glorifies masculinity but (((You))) didn't start a thread about it. Hummm.

this. thank you.

Being a masculine man has nothing to do with being a thug nigga or hood rat.
Idiot.

I laugh when mexishits talk about how great there culture is yet listen to nigger music to act tough why??

its better

rap is not music, it requires very little talent to make, it serves one purpose, to make white kids act like dumb niggers

Damn, Jim Morrison got ripped. Sort of.

>mexishits
says the horribly obese American

No, it's just shit. Even (especially) when whites try to do it.

I love black music from blues to motown but modern rap is garbage.

I love niggers now.

what the fuck me too

It glorifies animality, not masculinity.

is it masculinity? it seems childish to me

> rap "music"
> masculinity
faggot.

real men dont have to shout about their bitches, their gold and how badass they are
real men go to work, take care of their kids and support their nation

masculinity is about taking care of YOUR shit, not taking somebody else's shit

also rap isnt music.

>>Thug Culture
>>thinks it's masculine to be a thug

And you nig nogs wonder why everyone hates you.

Agreed. I stopped listening to it completely. Fucking nigger brainwashing shit.

>posting my oc
you just made my day
here, have some more oc

>rap
>music
You can't place those two together, cause it makes no sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=ErsvTtwnjos

What's really going on here

I like some rap but most of it is "muh bitches, muh money, muh drugs"

This post is gold. user, please post more!

it doesn't glorify masculinity, it glorifies retardation, drug abuse, and senseless violence.

already know it's fake because of the tie. damn blm's can't even bait correctly

Rap is degenerate.
Mostly unsophisticated noise unless you're willing to step out of that realm and listen to a various array of music.

>implying rap music glorifies masculinity

It doesn't and you need a new definition of masculinity. Watch some strong men competition as penance.

Rap music is based as fuck.

>shoots
>misjudges recoil because has only ever shot low-grade pistols if anything
>butt of the stock smashes right into his jaw and/or neck
>nog hospitalized, nobody gets harmed because nogs can't aim anyways.

I see no issue here.