Why would anyone ever send their kids to public school?

Why would anyone ever send their kids to public school?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=apoCp3OTsxE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_amendments_to_the_United_States_Constitution
youtube.com/watch?v=vB4vQrh1Ejg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>send kids to public school
>get raped by niggers
>send kids to catholic school
>get raped by priests
>send kids to private school
>get """raped""" by female teachers (nice)
>home school kids
>get raped by weird uncle
how do we stop students from getting raped?

Also, nice thumbnail, faggot

What's wrong with public schools?

The pic is fine amerifats. Luis ate 5/6 of 4/6 of a pizza... So he ate 5/9 of a full pizza

>British
>In charge of sentence subject structuring

Nothing wrong at all.

I went to public school. I never got raped. Nor am I aware of anyone who did get raped. I know one time Jeff Keller fingered Debbie Wilson behind the bathroom door then let all his friends smell his finger. Is that rape?

Pretty sure your rape fear is overblown by too much media exposure. Maybe take a couple months off from the news or something.

Holy fuck they got every single one of those wrong

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_amendments_to_the_United_States_Constitution

marty has a bigger pizza probably 16'' while luis probably has a pussy 9" pizza

This right here is a great example of rape repression. This faggot got passed around the locker room like a joint and doesn't seem to remember any of it, despite his asshole whistling when he farts.

Marty (the white boy) had the size of pizza his white parents could afford. Luis (the Mexican boy) didn't really have a pizza, it was more like a tortilla with ketchup on it.

kek
>mexican pizza
>mexicans dont eat vegetables
>pizza is a vegetable
>therefore its not pizza

But teacher is never wrong!
When I was 15 back in the Stone Age they were starting the communitarian push. We had a special class were the teacher had to ask us if we thought immigrants were British, and they had to convince us it was true that they were, and they had as much right to Britain as us white Anglo kids.
Nobody agreed. Everyone said that owning a passport was a technicality and that our fathers had fought for and built our land over generation after generation.
In the end the teacher was screaming at us and punishing us making people stand outside and sending us to the head of house for detentions.
We were factually and morally correct. The teacher was a child abusing politically correct criminal who should be put in the stocks and have a turd rubbed in his face.
This is the same thing MSM is still doing to me today.

diversity

youtube.com/watch?v=vB4vQrh1Ejg

Did you notice the kangz reference in that (pic related) commercial?

I live in Los Angeles and just bought a house. How do I get one of these for my house?

Some people just want their eggs fresher than others.

And some people say cucumbers taste better pickled. What the hell does that mean? I'm tryna get some white children over here.

>Why would anyone ever send their kids to public school?
Old fart here, Never would and never did. It was more work, home school 3rd-8th grade and expensive private school 9-12th then collage but well worth it.

>comments are disabled for this video