Anyone wanna help me make a checklist of the things Trump has lied about in his press conference so far?

Anyone wanna help me make a checklist of the things Trump has lied about in his press conference so far?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/fact-checker/wp/2017/08/22/president-trumps-list-of-false-and-misleading-claims-tops-1000/
archive.is/oyUaL
youtube.com/watch?v=cYQescVtTT0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kys you low iq mongoloid

>I love all Americans.

Heh. Sorry, Drumpf. But grabbing by the pussy isn't what I call love.

But how can I make this checklist if I kill myself?????????

We don't fucking care that he lies. Who fucking cares?! Seriously, all that matters is that he nukes niggers and hangs chinks. Tell me, if telling a lie could get a million Jews gassed, does lying really, then, matter? Fuck the truth. It's inconvenient and the convenient thing about Trump is that he knows what's GOOD FOR US, instead of any hogwash mumbojumbo. Just watch Scott Adams. He's our fucking guy, for now and forever because he really explains just how based trump is, regardless of any stupid 'truth'.

>Scott Adams
Oh, you're trying to be serious.

Trump just topped 1000 lies since Inauguration Day, and that was BEFORE this "speech". Just a bunch of whining "IF WE CAN'T WIN THE GAME THEY SHOULD CHANGE THE FUCKING RULES I'M GREAT EVERYONE ELSE SUCKS BLARGHHHHHHH! MAGA!

washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/fact-checker/wp/2017/08/22/president-trumps-list-of-false-and-misleading-claims-tops-1000/

Archived
archive.is/oyUaL

FUCK YOU NIGGER. Scott Adams has done more for our cause than every fucking e-celeb combined. Go look at his periscopes; he's the real fucking deal. While you're at it, go to his blog and read his article on the liberal bubble. That's some serious red-pilled shit. Goebbels ain't got shit on him.

Why would you bring up e-celebs?
Are you trying to hold an argument or just shitpost?

>star wars

lol

Look, when someone's worldview melts away, like stupid liberals' worldview, they resort to hallucinating. All that I'm saying is that it's okay that Trump lies because as President of the United States, it's not his job to tell the truth, but to put AMERICANS FIRST. Go read one of Scott Adams' books, alongside David Duke's writings, and you'll see how they align in so many subtle and significant ways. These men are bringing a new era to this country, and deporting shitskins, chinks, and all non-whites will be part of that. America first, don't forget it. This is OUR COUNTRY AND OUR SOIL. Again. go read Scott Adams' blog. There is a lot of important stuff in there.

>they resort to hallucinating
Yeah, that's fine and all but, can't you say the same about us conservatives?
Aren't we "hallucinating" also with the fact that we are trillions in debt, have a shit job economy among other factors and there is absolutely nothing anyone can do about it at this point?

What's with all this "AMERICA FIRST" bullshit and why do you think it matters when Trump has canceled funding for just about everything he's planned so far?

I notice nobody named ONE lie

NAME THE LIES, A SHOLES!!!!

I'll wait

If you looked five posts above yours, you'd be able to do a little research for yourself!

Look, just read Scott Adams. He knows what he's talking about and no one else can match his depth of government and international political discourse. You should also see him with his Pope Hat, It's really funny. But, in the end, we're going to WIN BIGLY!

What's wrong with you OP? Just get the list from shareblue's talking points.

Yes. When trump came to my town I was one of the few african american's around. He looked right at me when he was waking through the crowd and I used that one chance to ask him "T-Nigga, you gon gimme somma dat woo WOOOOO?"

I was pumped. He smiled, gave a thumbs up and said "Hey there ya go buddy, you got it"

Well, I aint seen shit motherfuckers. This is so stupid.

youtube.com/watch?v=cYQescVtTT0

OP is faggot shill, confirmed.

Shut the fuck up nigger. You fucking monkey. You fucking non-human ape. Just wait and see motherfucker, we're slowly red-pilling, with persuasion, the masses about sending you noisy baboons back to niggerland, every last one of you.