Leftists apparently don't see a problem with this

Are they really this far gone?
How egotistical can you be?

So what are the Democratic Party's ideas for making the country better other than "fuck blumpf"?

is he talking about himself? or hillary?

sounds like he's still salty that the "party" backed hillary rather than him

Look in the mirror, Bernie. You hypocritical PoS.

It's a jab at D.C. in general, I assume.
He (and everyone who still supoorts him) is blind to the irony that he jabbed himself.

now he talks back to hillary - interesting - distancing from Awan bros

Gibs

then why do liberals constantly censor people on lefty internet?

There's a proven track record of the economy doing better under democrats.

Trickle down economics doesn't work.

Public education is important. Climate change makes perfect sense.

Democracy is supposed the be a free market of ideas, when the are you guys going to prove your ideas are worth shit?

>gets cucked by random dindus
>gets cucked by party
>tries to throw out bantz but just cucks himself
Christ.

>If you cannot win an election,
then get the hell out of politics.

Fixed.

>bernie loses an election based on ideas
>makes this post
guess he retired

Correction:
"If you can't win an election, then get the hell out of politics"

Now fuck off Bernie you old cunt.

That is some thick irony.

I completely agree with Bernie Sanders. Truly this is a display of the Ashkenazi genius we've all heard about.

If you're confused by Sen. Bernie Sanders's microaggressions this letter will help you sort things out. It will give you a new mental map upon which to fix your own position so that you can better listen, find compassion, and collaborate. Although the pressing need for providing an antidote to contemporary manifestations of callous Bulverism is acknowledged here, the main focus of this letter regards Bernie's desire to criticize other people's beliefs, fashion sense, and lifestyle. Personally, I don't expect Bernie to give up his crusade to mock, ridicule, deprecate, and objurgate people for their religious beliefs, but we'll see.

Bernie professes that sin is good for the soul. This is a very careless and unconstructive view and, moreover, is wrong in many ways. As that last sentence suggests, he will probably never understand why he scares me so much. And Bernie does scare me: His misdeeds are scary, his anecdotes are scary, and most of all, his behavior might be different if he were told that his bestial artifices have been helping an effete fringe take over the government. Of course, as far as Bernie is concerned, this fact will fall into the category of, “My mind is made up; don't confuse me with the facts.” That's why I'm telling you that I defy the shabby self-proclaimed arbiters of taste and standards who support international crime while purporting to oppose it, and I defy the powers of darkness that they represent. The bottom line is very simple: Sen. Bernie Sanders should shift for himself.

>Democracy is supposed the be a free market of ideas

too bad Sup Forumstards don't have the critical reasoning to think through ideas. They can only understand small words:

build wall
make coal jobs
repeal obamacare
cut taxes
beat isis

Using the complaint generator?

I did.

Does anyone think a split in the democrat party is possible? I think if they try to spoon feed them more Hillarys three anger will blow up the party

0% chance.

Establishment dems have acknowledged they fucked up by forcing Hilary over bernie and are not dumb enough to repeat that mistake in the next election

that senile commie oven dodger lost. twice. is he retarded or just a leftist?

Go home CNN

Bill Clinton during the technology boom is not all democrats

Trickle down economics doesn't make the poor rich, it never will, and you're stupid for believing that is what "trickle-down" economics implies. It will however raise the standards of living for the poor through technological improvements driven by capitalism.

Public education is only important if you're teaching important subjects instead of typical jewish brainwashing filth.

Democracy is tyranny through the majority, it's about the majority imposing their will upon the minority. Freedom of speech is about the free market of ideas.

We don't have to prove our ideas because you literally don't even know what the fuck you're talking about.

>"we shipped in more shitskins to supplement your shitty sub-replacement level white birthrates to keep our profit margins good, remember, white people are a disease and you deserve to die out, you're welcome"

But if they put Bernie in they wouldn't be able to control him and it would be game over too

nazi punching?

Who is he talking to?

> income/economy was "meh" under clinton
> up until the end of the last bush, made a shitload of money as an IT guy
> economy starts tanking towards the end of the second bush admin
> obama gets elected
> economy and the IT industry is just a total shitshow for the next eight years
> every small and medium IT shop / MSP basically lost their ass
> many went under completely
> companies couldn't afford proper IT support and equipment between obamacare and the shit economy in general
> everyone in the IT industry held their breath hoping to christ in heaven that trump won
> we all knew if he did that the IT business would come screaming back
> trump wins
> I've been literally rolling in fucking cash since December of last year.
> things are great like they were under most of both bush adminstrations

Yea, so you want to tell me again how the dems have a proven track record of not fucking the white middle class over...?

Cause last I checked everyone I knew was out of work or lost their small business the last time a democrat was president.

See my post:

You say that, but as someone who votes both ways depending on what I hear, the democrats are loathe to throw away all those corporate bucks. Kamala Harris is being pushed hard as some sort of female Obama, and it's just not going to work. Trump will do the same shtick to her as he did with Clinton, run the populist approach, and put Harris on defense forever. Trumps approval is indeed tanking, people can bitch and moan that it's not his fault and the media or what have you, but facts are facts. If the democrats were to get their heads out of their useless asses for even a single second and run a left populist to Trump's right populism, then the race would suddenly become interesting. But that means the corporate donors start drying up and exclusively work with the establishment republicans, and they love money more than policy.

More like FDR (the most consequential president since Trump), JFK, LBJ, Clinton, and Obama.

Every time there's a depression, a democrat steps in and saves everyone's asses.

Investment works wonders if you put it into the right things.

"People who are hungry and out of a job are the stuff of which dictatorships are made.

In our day these economic truths have become accepted as self-evident. We have accepted, so to speak, a second Bill of Rights under which a new basis of security and prosperity can be established for all—regardless of station, race, or creed.

Among these are:

The right to a useful and remunerative job in the industries or shops or farms or mines of the nation;
The right to earn enough to provide adequate food and clothing and recreation;
The right of every farmer to raise and sell his products at a return which will give him and his family a decent living;
The right of every businessman, large and small, to trade in an atmosphere of freedom from unfair competition and domination by monopolies at home or abroad;
The right of every family to a decent home;
The right to adequate medical care and the opportunity to achieve and enjoy good health;
The right to adequate protection from the economic fears of old age, sickness, accident, and unemployment;
The right to a good education.
All of these rights spell security. And after this war is won we must be prepared to move forward, in the implementation of these rights, to new goals of human happiness and well-being."
- FDR

They still fucking meme this shit?

He does rely on retards voting for him.
And they're usually the ones who have the highest potential to get into politics.

Yup, saw it. Agreed. Was seeing if anyone had any other ideas. It feels like he's somehow trying to insult Trump but I'm just not seeing how this could possibly be directed at Trump.

He could be trying to say that trump didn't get elected because of his ideas, but because of the marketing to conservative voters, whoch still doesn't make sense because it wasn't sucessful before.

>free gibs me dats
>everything is free because wtf I love communism now
>fuck blumpf
>everyone who's white is evil and a racist
>republicans are all nazis
And that's it, no actual policies

> a basketball-american democrat with an obvious chip on her shoulder for whitey has a chance in hell of ever winning the presidency
> hillary only carried 37% of the white vote

Yea, cause that's going to fucking happen.

The dems have LITERALLY no possible winning candidate what so ever, even if trump was remotely as bad as they claim he is....they still wouldn't win no matter who they put up.

And the more shit the liberals pull (like this statue BS), the more it cements Trump for another term.

The dems have no chance in 2020....and they never did.

Double down on that if a happening goes down where the US is attacked and Trump kicks the shit out of them in response without involving nukes, cause he'll be a fucking hero at that point...esp if it's NK.

If that happens, you might as well just call him the winner for 2020.

I can't wait to piss on this old kike's grave when he finally kicks off.

I hate to admit it, but Bernie Sanders is in the right here. Trump campaigned on a platform including isolationism and is instead sending more soldiers to die in imperialist wars.

Bernie Sanders has been winning elections since the 70's. So he's absolutely right. Sup Forums eternally BTFO!

Economic growth = growing work force + growing productivity.

To meet Trumps promise of GDP growth we would have to massively increase the number if immigrants we brought in

and yet berniefag lost, hillcunt lost, jill bitch pedostein lost

Winning elections in Vermont is like shooting fish in a barrel.