BLUMPF IS GETTING KILLED ON TWITTER

I will bump this thread, because it's true

soon trumps treason will be exposed, the incel supporters will run back to the trailers and quietly masturbate to the thought of fucking their sister's wet pussy

>grown man equates real world with fictional cartoons in an attempt to sound smart
>again
Seriously, the pattern of lefties seeing our real waking reality as some fantasy world is getting terrifying.

should i invest in tea? so much sipping going on these days

keep spamming this pic on the hashtag #phoenixrally to fuck with libtards its driving them nuts

increasingly agonized man says trump is finished for the nth time meme, nice

Are those trump supporters or protestors?

Literally who?
Don't answer
I don't care

cognitive dissonance the post

>Who cares
>Neck yourself
SAGE

Clearly this guy doesn't spend enough time around his liberal friends

Trump just made it impossible to be pro-Trump and pro-RINO senator. Trump also seriously put into jeopardy any D-Senator with a pro-Trump state.

Libtards "kill Blumpf" on Twitter while Trump is winning the game that matters. Again.

Shills committing suicide.

Judging by the amount of red I see (MAGA hats?) vs the amount of black I see (Antifa thugs) I'm guessing supporters

I don't get the faggot's movie reference. Any quick rundowns?

twatter you say? keep me posted.

Eeyore is a Winnie the Pooh character. While I love Eeyore, he should probably not be admitting to watching childrens movies.

Oh look, he's got a blue check mark!
By George, I better listen to what he has to say!

Do they have whole movies dedicated to Eyeore? That doesn't sound very fun at all.

That sounds pretty hot desu

Can someone give me a quick rundown of his address ?

>you guys think the media is mean poopooheads ...right?

At least it's a change of tune from
>le Trump is evil just like Dumbledore
I guess?

a pic from 2016 - they're freaking out at fake news

sounds like you already had experience user

BUMPING THIS FUCKING RAD THREAD BECAUSE WE NEED MORE PEOPLE LIKE OP ON THIS BOARD TRIGGERING THE HICKS. FUCK YEAH OP DOING GODS WORK, WE ARE MAKING HEAVY STRIDES IN OUR EVENTUAL PURGE OF POL

>Twitter bans all your supporters
>all of your mentions are blue check marked whining liberals now

How do all these beta male nobodies get verified on Twitter?

kys

>treason

You don't know what that word means

The global elite is going to get him run out of office

watch him get back stabbed by his own inner circle. I bet his son in law will play an instrumental role

>Caring about a bunch of dickless liberal contrarians whining about the most powerful man on the planet

every parent watches kid movies with their children

What did he mean by this?

says man with literal flag of treason. Thank you come again, 2 ez

hickman.sisterfuck detected. Click here to abort.

He probably means that he took a bunch of his prescribed adderall with a light beer because he just got really sad thinkin about the world and stuff one night and when he woke up he wasn't dead.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA redditors are so funny and such le ebin trolls hahaha wow

So you admit I'm right and you're just parroting buzzwords
Fags like you, first to go on the day of the rope

Death to cux

This nigger can't even spell Eeyore.

it is a great day when the side that spent an entire campaign rallying against people who talk about being trigger display the core symptoms of trigger. I am being quite steadfast when I say to you that you need to channel your incel rage into your sister's wet pussy. You hicks can't spend as much time as you have without shooting a load. Either go to a truckstop and pickup a lizard if you're one of those "straight" country boys, or get with your sisters hot dripping daddy cum filled ass. Soon enough your inbred kind will be in the gas chambers so live it up a little ya hear? I want what's best for you while you still have some time alive in your somewhat favorable political climate.

>EJW
>JEW

...and yet your side of politics can't win any elections.

Our agenda is stalled by RINO turncoats, many funded by your daddy, Soros, but expect a Democrat Party bloodbath for the next several election cycles, while many traitorous Republicans like Jeff Flake will be out of DC...and with many more to go.

See ya in 2018, faggot.

That's not even phoenix lol

>suicide survivor

You wish nigger lover. After his 8 years, we'll pull your hanging corpse from your moms basement and cremate you for good measure.

Oven style.

Suicide survivor. When did it become fashionable to air your laundry and want a medal for it

when you're a liberal

>Call in the expert, he's seen like 3 eyeore movies.

we'll see about that my completely homosexual love interest. We'll cuddle hard when we find out and whoever is right can bottom!

the inbred impure chickenshit hicks will be the first to be gassed. Mark my words with your sister's butthole daddycum. You're digging yourself into a ditch you won't be able to escape from- all we'll have to do is bury you.