Anyone else have their faith in Trump restored after that rally?

Anyone else have their faith in Trump restored after that rally?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yep, MAGA

It was never lost in me.

Never lost it in the first place

yes, especially when he called out antifa and boldly proclaimed how the USA defeated communism.

yep

Not that I ever lost it, but any blackpill has been bannished from me

i'll never waver

>Piss off the antifa.
>they chimpout using guns
>????
>profit

>literally falling for political propaganda
yikes sure is reddit in here

He's still /ourguy/ no matter how much the deep state pressures him, I know that much. I just hope he can break through them before they run the country into the ground.

That was one of the better presidential speeches. Sure as fucked ended on a high note.

Yep. I now have even more faith that Trump can't do shit except hold rallies filled with americlaps that will cheer him even he took a shit on stage and left.

Never lost. Wish he called out McCancer by name

This.

the jews don't know trump is playing multi dimensional underwater 10000d chess on them

#SALT-LEFT #ONEVOTE #ANTIFA-ANARCHISTS

My faith never wavered ya dumb frog poster

No one said Hillary was better.
5504940D chess

isn't summer over?

Your cult of personality brainwashed high will wear off again soon, and you'll be back in the trailers quietly fucking your sister wondering how you were dumb enough to sell out your country without even realizing it.

Did everyone enjoy the show?
>political theatre
>trump is a hired actor

I missed the rally. Which one is real?

>No one said Hillary was better
They imply she was, though, because democrats generally aren't friends of Israel.

This

All the "I lost faith" threads are made by libtards

wtf I like Trump again now?

This. We can't let this man get the nuclear codes

No. Just a bunch of feel good civic nationalism. Fucking martin luther king relatives. SJW level anti-racist rhetoric. Military industrial complex salesmanship. He's a good speaker, but still a ZOG puppet.

>implying Hillary isn't a jew
she literally bent over for Goldman sachs during the campaign fucking retards the lot of you

>losing it in the first place
Shame on you

>democrats generally aren't friends of israel

>swallowing kike cock

I literally laughed out loud.

TOO LATE FAGGOT

MAGA
AGA
GA
A

I'm a leaf kek

When did I say Putin was fine?

I tend to give the President the benefit of the doubt. He's got everyone against him so you know he's doing right.

After all you elected him to run the country, need to trust him enough to do his job.

having faith in politicians is like fucking a hooker raw cause she has innocent eyes

He went full fucking shitlord with gigantic dog whistles to whites! That was everything we've ever wanted. We honestly don't deserve him.

I don't care about lolbertarians

It was never gone fair-weathered friend.

Luckily trump isn't a politician

Libertarians existed long before any of those Jews were born, faggot.

Unironically this.

It's still a useful tool for the Jews, and certainly doesn't deal with the Jewish problem like pic related would.

>implying I fuck my sister quietly

>ever losing it

So what he mentioned antifa. He still won't do anything about it. He could have the justice department investigate like the left investigates right wing groups when they are in power. He won't though. He sat here for 20 minutes repeating over and over how evil white supremacists are, kkk this, neo nazi that, like the SPLC or ADL wrote his speech for him. Nothing about how he just escalated in afghanistan, which he said he wasn't gonna do. He's a stooge.

You think that entering a POLITICAL race and taking on the most powerful POLITICAL role in the nation makes him immune to the political game?

The fuck you been smoking?

Never lost it in the first place. But I'm not a fickle faggot like op.

I'm sure the lads are planning well enough rallies in the next year or two that will leave Respectable Conservatives like him in a pool of sweat and tears, lad.

Any choice quotes?

my mistake my good man! Didn't mean to jump to conclusions

He needs to speak more often, the negative energy from the fake news media gets to all of us, even if we know they're lying to our faces.

I'm a little disappointed he didn't mention anything about Bannon or shill Breitbart as a way to get back against CNN, ABC and everyone else he called out.

how do you not see that everything you stand for and support is collapsing? Are people seriously this retarded? The news isn't fake. The orange man is fake. You playin yourself senpai. I'm very disappointed in american and I truly genuinely feel bad for you. I'm not even trying to be an internet dick or anything I swear to god this is coming out of actual human compassion.... but I truly feel sorry for you and hope you come to your senses soon.

>You playin yourself senpai
you guys make it so obvious ahaha

Who the fuck do you support, then? What ideology are you under?

Richard Spencer? The ((white nationalist)) that married a black haired Russian woman? Or David totallynotcontrolledopposition Duke?

You have no grasp of politics do you?

Are you one of those that they call a "respectable conservative," user.?

I'm glad senpai. I need to speak simply and clearly to people like you. It's the only way to get the message out in a way you can understand. I love you, I want what's best for your future. You're only hurting yourself

I support capitalism, liberty, and nationalism

No, he's a filthy Zionist snake.

I can't take anymore of his flip-flopping. I've been let down enough times.

Who do you support then user

>Flag
>Said Zionist not kike
>They're not sending their best
You have to go back.

Think whatever about trump but if you honestly think the news is truthful WEW FUCKIN LAD

did he annoucne that hillary, podesta and the kikes are all going to be executed?

if he didnt, then no. also i never placed faith in him to begin with. placing faith in men is folly.

this.

>Trump campaigns on, stopping pointless wars in the ME, locking up Hillary, defeating Isis, Obamacare reforms
>Doesn't do any of it
>holds a rally and says a bunch of shit
>idoits go back to believing him
You're as bad if not worse than bernie cucks
And yes yes I'm a shill so you don't have to question your beliefs because that's hard and you're redpilled right

Same

>stopping pointless wars in the me
>defeating isis
pick one

>faith in Trump restored
I'm getting tired of words.

WHY THE FUCK HASN'T HILLARY BEEN ARRESTED?

There's no one to support. I "supported" Trump because of his anti-war foreign policy, but now it's absolutely clear he's a traitor, I'm off the Trump train for good. Drain the swamp my ass. Nothing's changed. Israel owns the US. The last president that went after them got murdered. You can't win this. Elections are a big fantasy. You can't really support anyone. It's all about damage control.

Are you talking to me or Trump? Cause I was just repeating what he said.

I'm talking to you. I'm asking which do you want more, because it can only go one way.

TRUE REDPILLED user. PRAISE KEK YOU DO EXIST ON THIS BOARD STILL.

>trust him to do his job
He can't do his job unless he drains the swamp, but instead of draining it he is trying to work with it and appease it.

At what point do we admit that Trump is part of the swamp and protecting it from indictments?

Trump and Sessions are covering for Hillary just like Obama, Lynch, and Comey were.

Huwhat?

3 branches of government. Trump is 1 person working to reason with deep state neocons and leftover democrats in congress. If he does get 8 years expect almost everything to be accomplished

>Trump isn't a politician
And luckily for the swamp, he isn't draining it.

I choose a leader who is for their country first. America first was suppose to be Trump's platform and I'm not seeing it. So fuck the ME.

This.

Until Trump executes traitors publicly I don't give a shit what he's trying to sell.

trump could personally execute illegals on television and he would still be better than the fucking dems

look at the fucking numberz you queer buttficking faggots. TRUMP WINS EVERYTHING

>reason with deep state and neocons and democrats

His job isn't to reason with and work with the enemy.

His job is to eliminate the enemy. If Trump doesn't take them out then the next democrat President will kill patriots on the right.

Anybody dumb enough to try to reason with the deep state deserves to be crushed by it.

Man I decided to go to a bar and watch the dodger game. Was it that good? Did he BTFO Antifa or mention Hillary?

>When you’re wounded and left,
>On Afghanistan’s plains,
>And the women come out,
>To cut up your remains,
>Just roll on your rifle,
>And blow out your brains,
>And go to your Gawd,
>Like a soldier.

Afghanistan is a waste of time.

H I G H E N E R G Y