vice.com/en_us/article/evd4we/the-good-guy-with-a-gun-theory-debunked
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>two people could have defended themselves if they had a gun

>a tiny island is comparable to the US
sage

how many niggers are in japan?

Not you again, only the dead can know peace from this shilling

I think you're right, OP.
We should emulate on all practical levels the things that help Japan keep a low crime rate.
How the fucking hell could we possibly do that, boys? I just can't think of anything. Help me out.

Bloody hell these cucks.
I lived in Japan, completely different ball game.
Japanese culture pretty much makes crime a rare occurrence, they're all so demure, quiet and passive.
AND LET'S NOT FORGET IT'S AN ISLAND NATION, and tiny at that. Gun smuggling is insanely hard due to these factors
But yeah, it's exactly the same as the US or Australia, go back to sleep goy.

Japan never had any shooting deaths to eliminate they are more peaceful than whites

>OhReally.jpg ?

Tell me more about their suicide rates.

there also aren't any niggers there aside from some tourists and the navy rapists out in okinawa

Clearly more than just banning guns needs to happen.

It says the Japanese people are more tolerant of searches and seizures.
Their police are trained more than American police.

That seems something that won't happen here. There are also too many different groups in the US (economically, racially, culturally) to cooperate or trust each other imo.

And let's not forget the fact that Japan is insanely homogenous with no black people, and the spics that are there (mainly Brazilian) are the ones who commit most of the crime anyway.
BUT OF COURSE, LET'S COMPARE THE PAIR, NO DIFFERENCE.

also a land w.o. niggers. might b a factor.

> a tiny island
>meaning people are more likely to meet each others because less space
>while having a huge population
>despite all the advantages america has on the issue, Japan is still dealing with it better
>hmm what could it be
>OH WAIT FIREARMS ARE NOT ALLOWED

Gut via sushi knife.

>france has no guns
>130 gunned down on nov 13th attacks in Paris

YOU BAN GUNS = LAW ABIDING CITIZENS HAVE NO GUNS WHILE CRIMINALS DO.

END OF THE ARGUMENT

STFU.

The reason Japan didn't try to invade mainland America is because they knew "there would be a gun behind every blade of grass" on the homeland.

I'd rather risk getting shot by a gangbanger than risk losing the entire nation to ChiComs or Russian paratroops.

WOLVERINES!

SHALL

>small island nation
>culturally and ethnically homogeneous society

Has the number of total homicides gone down though ? Because if you're just trading firearm deaths for other kinds of homicides then the only thing you're doing is denying the homicide victims a chance to defend themselves.

>Shooting Deaths

Yes because they have like none and even having one and caught can't get you fucking years and years in jail. BUT how about them stabbings and blunt force trauma? Homicide is still up

What's that? An ethnostate full of naturally intelligent and peaceful people is peaceful?

who wouldve thought it

1. Mostly homogeneous society
2. Culture

NIGGER

>A Land Without Niggers: How Japan Has Virtually Eliminated Violent Crime

Dubious quote.

>comparing a little island filled with people more intelligent/autistic than whites with the united spics of america

> Have an open land border with a country filled with cartels
gee whizz, without a wall it would be impossible to stop guns from coming in anyway

If you ignore the non white and non east asian rates of firearm related crime USA is on par with Western European countries.

NOT

Should we ban hands next? After guns it's knives after that silverware after that regular household items. Weapons can be banned but if someone wants to kill someone they'll fucking smash their head into a sidewalk or do a school shooting with a slingshot.

They have mass stabbings stupid.

kek. I know, right?
>Land of Rabbits: We've managed to prevent rabbits from attacking each other by giving them a strict diet of lettuce and carrots.
>Why doesn't the Land of Bears, Tigers and Muslims follow suit?

The Yakuza were killing each other with guns

OP's premise is bullshit.

The blade rules japan....nothing personal kid

>a land without ghetto thug culture

tbhfamalampai

Situation in your pic could have been avoided if we didn't hand out guns to citezens like it was candy

Gas the kikes, race war now?

Dubious "nation."

Enjoy the gun violence coming your way from your ISIS immigrant population and having no way to defend yourselves other than saying "I'm sorry, your terrorism is my fault, please forgive me."

Coincidentally, Japan also has as few as two niggers living there.

Why are modern japs such turbo-cucks? Is it too much anime?

also, even if magically all the guns and ammo in the US disappeared and somehow there was a magical force field that prevented any more from entering the country you'd just have more deadly acts with other forms of weapons.
AND EVEN IF we went full-cuck UK mode, with no knifes and bike wheels, we'd have more unarmed assault than ever before.
There is no way we can fix a culture to prevent violent crimes of any crime without drastically changing the population, and by then you're no longer the same country.

>Island
Japan is 400 square kilometers and populated with 127 million people.

>Any excuse but gun control

Real answer is that gun control works if you don't share a border with states without gun control. Most guns in the EU come from the balls, most guns in Chicago come from gun friendly states.

>Inb4 size

China has effective gun control.

Yes, and it also has 99% Japanese people.

Iceland, Switzerland, they all have guns. Same low shooting deaths.

Again, 99% Euro there.

Now, let's look at Uganda.

Now, let's look at the US.

>Has the number of total homicides gone down though
Japan has the 8th lowest homicide rate in the world while being our largest socioeconomic neighbor by population

*Come from the Balkans

youtube.com/watch?v=UEihkjKNhN8

Enough that I saw them on just about every street corner in Shibuya.

Most of them are like Caribbean or African street peddlers trying to rip you off.

We don't deserve guns. We made this travesty during clutch time.

>Now, let's look at Uganda.
3rd world country

>US
2nd highest per capita homicide rate among developed nations

This. No shitty violent minorites. And they prefer melee weapons folded 1000 times and thrown weapons to commit their crimes.

Niggers with guns scare you ya racist?

Japan is a homogenous high trust society made up of Asians

America is a post apocalyptic hell on earth where primitive hominids stalk the night, we need guns

Nigger, I've lived there, it is a series of islands for sure, but unless you go far up north, there is absolutely no free space, none.
Nobody cares about your non country though.

They're a homogeneous country of high IQ people living on an island that has highly restricted immigration.
They aren't going to have a problem banning guns, nor do they need them for self defense or the common good.

They ARE however vulnerable to government tyranny should the Japanese government ever go that direction.

>Europe bans guns
>little change in crime stats

>Japan banned guns a long ass time ago
>little change in crime stats

>US partially bans guns
>always in "diverse" cities
>cities see high crime still
>meanwhile rural areas with far higher rates of gun ownership have fewer overall crimes

ok.

I don't think its because they don't have guns.
Its because they don't have niggers.

Also I like how people look up to Japan despite it basically being a fascist state with one party in power since the 50s and a literal paramilitary organization in bed with the government

Shinzo Abe
>strong hardline nationalist
when it comes to culture
>belongs to Nippon Kaigi
>seals japans off from refugees
>pushes for for greater naval presence in the Pacific and the right to wage war and have a real standing army
>falls in the same economic camp as farage and trump
>wants the emperor back in power

>two gun-related homicides a year
Sounds like 2 user.

That's a gun? Lol.

>blame it on racial oppression despite global century long evidence

>Now, let's look at Uganda.
How about Somalia because they're only 2 beneath us in terms of homicide rates per capita?

They also need to catch up on white racial homogeneity

It does not matter if getting rid of guns is a good idea.
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

vice.com/en_us/article/evd4we/the-good-guy-with-a-gun-theory-debunked

>Be Japanese
>American soldier from nearby base rapes and murders me
>Tfw no guns to defend myself with

You could give everyone in Japan a loaded gun and they'd still maintain one of the lowest murder rates in the world. Switzerland, Norway, and the Czech Republic both have fairly low murder rates yet are very permissive in regards to gun ownership.

You'll find that there's no correlation between gun ownership and crime rate unless you cherry-pick data or start trying to separate out "gun crime" from analogous crimes committed with other weapons.

>country still has high suicide rate
>almost entirely without guns
just goes to show gun bans don't do jack shit to stop suicide

>America really needs to catch up with the world like based Japs have done
The Japanese have a incredibly homogeneous society and as such they have a low crime rate period, like Iceland. That doesn't mean your bandwagon fallacy has any merit, it a false equivalence, and I often wonder where you idiots come from, because you drag the level of discourse down to a junior high school level.

>cities see high crime still
A Chicago gun ban does jack shit when 20 minutes outside the city in Indiana you can buy whatever the fuck you want.

If my country were 99% Japanese I would consider this

>country with virtually no niggers
>country with virtually no gun deaths
Hmmmmmmmm

i should shoot you for posting this

>any excuse but nigger control.

Spend time there and you'll understand why.

> HINT: They could give everyone a gun in Japan and the rate of shooting deaths would likely stay the same.

>2 homicides a year
They can't kill other people if they killed themselves first.

Kek. These type of of people were everywhere when I was in paris

two nuclear bombs? it would suck to be in their position, they want to start shit and anyone can burn them talking shit about the bombs

>Has the number of total homicides gone down though ?

Their murder rate is already crazy low. Like .3 per 100,000

gun control is for limp-wristed genltesirs such as yourself

>Vice
BREATHE IN* HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

only the government should have wea-

Doesn't counter my point, RINO. Show your Geo, faggit.

Here's an interesting hypnothesis

Would you trade your right to bear arms for every nigger to be deported back to Africa with no way to return to the US?

>Japan only had 5 notable mass stabbings in the last decade
>372 mass shootings in the US in 2015

all countries need to eliminate all their guns and armies, it's the only way for finding peace

Don't they have mass stabbings instead? like that guy who went to town in Akhinabara?

>*balls

they also dont have niggers, thats why

no other races to have to keep out of your houses.

>Have guns
>Get killed anyway
???

Wow, it's almost like Japan is a homogeneous island nation with no Arabs, blacks, or Aztec rape babies.

rly maek u tink desu senpai

>clear evidence crime disparity is rooted in race
>society is a racial construct
>worldwide evidence still stands
>be the user that thinks that the problem is not enough gun control
>despite wide spread gun control in crime ridden -Africa
>"b-but it's colonialism. Forget Europe spent tens of billions to fix it's infrastructure and educate it's people over half a century!"

You're going to have to work harder than that user.

doesnt works, because its not a wepon issue its a culture issue, the niggers are murderes with or with out gun, those who wanna kill just kill cause are insane , the proble is the niggers who told young niggers to hate all not niggers.

Japan has practically no crime in general you fucking faggot, everyone is too busy being a salary man and masturbating to Nintendo characters to do crime

Get rid of the spics, arabs, and indians too and you might have yourself a deal

China also uses literal sewage oil in their cooking, so who gives a shit.

No i want my guns, you can always deport all the niggers but there's always the new niggers that sprout like weeds.