twitter.com/AnonBabble

shit

Out of 10? I give it a 9.

9/10

Redpill me on tonight Trump speech

HIGH ENERGY

14/88

Trump: Uncucked

Rambling, namedrops, pandering. Just cult leader stuff.

10/10. We did it reddit!

Basically shit that will never happen.

Worthless

He already said every word at the industrial press conference, so 4/10. There was literally nothing different in the press conference.
youtube.com/watch?v=UoUwQCsPVj4

10/10

9/11

it isn't the media's fault he hasn't kept his promises or got anything done

4/10

4/10

he is trying hard to come out of the grave he dug himself into.

The global elite gave him the bait, he swallowed it whole...he got played

no matter how many times he says he is not racist, he will look even more racist (even if he isnt).

He is the white bill cosby

NOTHING HAPPENED. AGAIN
Granted it was hilarious when he went off script, but everyone thought he was going to call out the Deep State and didn't.
I swear i'm done with all these fucking larps.

He cucked out of pardoning Joe, because in his words, it would create too much chaos. Trump is not a believer in chaos frog magik.

he sounded like a dumb sack of shit as usual

69/420

5/10

cucked.

Trump is the 1st black president

fuck drumpf and FUCK white people.

But it is the medias fault that the perception you posted exists and is so widely prevalent. In reality he's been super effective and despite Congress and the Senate blocking him he's still gotten so much done through executive order.

Trump has been a fucking trailblazer so far and its only been half a year

Your bot is broken faggot

Make America Kill Commies Again

I give it -2 bags of popcorn out of 15.

>"I created a million jobs"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAAHAHAHAH

ALL THOSE DISCORD SHILLS

CRY MOAR FAGGOTS

>muh war hero mckainzzz
>muh hitler is Drumpfff
>muh vaginah feelingzz

deep down he is a brotha

lmao

>I hate people who dont support daddy trump

joe pardoned
onevote called out
the guy no one even knows his name caleld out
antifa called out
media fucking anally savaged
the whole nation if not world got real news force fed to them
nk usa respect
the wall will happen
positioning for the 2018 elections
>IMAGUN MY SCHOCK WHEN NUTHING HAPPERNED
fuck off salt-left

ONE

kys

communists, antifa, One Vote, literally who and the media all blown the fuck out?

den oudda den

MAGA/10
I love our President!!

the only thing this dumb fucker can do is hold pity parties for himself so he can continue to ignore what a shit job he's doing

Wrong. I've been watching Donald Trump a long time. I'm 51 years old and for pretty much my whole life, Trump's been in the news in some capacity.

The one thing I've learned about Donald Trump is this: There is literally nothing he can do to dig a hole he can't crawl right back out of. He's immune to criticism because he doesn't live in our world. He lives in Donald Trump World. In Donald Trump World, everything Donald Trump does is perfect.

Frankly, that's not a bad quality in a President.

no teleprompter

that's all you need to hear, go watch it

Was trump actually giving a rally at 10 or 11pm?

You have right to your opinion and I do believe you are right about him being on a different playing field. I still believe however that he will end up getting back stabbed by his own inner circle

There was literally Nothing There! It was all empty platitudes! No actual substance. You tards are jacking off to junk pep talks. Trump is talking to you like children and you are so excited about it! It's fucking hilarious.

>He cucked out of pardoning Joe
Just for tonight. He said that Joe will be fine, which was just a signal/fuck you to the judge in the case.

pardoning a convicted racist criminal is literally the last thing Trump needs for PR

trump has become the very thing he railed against. all talk no action.

I'm done rating him on speeches and rallies. It's time to start rating him on what he's done as president. That's about a 3/10 for a supreme court justice and constant liberal butthurt, but not much else has been accomplished.

9/10 should have blatantly said day of the rope.

>shills now conveniently including images to draw attention to their concern trolling
Thanks I guess.

>absolutely BTFO'd cnn
>called democrats "communists with no ideas"
>called out Antifa
>ranted about hating McCain
>basically scoffed at Heather being run over in Charolettesville

It's a damned good one lads. I give it an A.

It felt like eating miniature marshmallows, or popcorn. There was a lot, but it didn't feel like it had a whole lot of substance to it.

post a picture then faggot

>ALL THOSE DISCORD SHILLS

Jokes on them when the botnet of discord records everything they do, they done fucked up thier lives.

He doesn't seem to understand that the anarchists are actually communists.

epic post based magapede
every shitposter is actually a SHILL

9/10

he heavily condoned you faggot

Oh sweetie, I think you meant Hitler's* speech.

I hope bezos falls on a rusty dildo

>he heavily condoned you faggot

Holy shit antifa shills cannot even type out a coherent sentence. I think you meant "Condemned", not "condoned" you fucking retard hahahhaha.

Yeah he "condemned" it in a sarcastic tone and then went back to ranting about the media for 20 mins and calling democrats communists.

9 pepperonis out of 10 pepperonis

9/10 for the shills melting down alone

Actually Trump has been pretty much all action up to this point. He has not been highly successful in pushing his agenda but he has been pushing very hard, signing a record number of executive orders in his first 100 days, introducing legislation to kill Obamacare and fund his wall, appointing an arch-conservative Supreme Court justice, attempting to keep terrorists from flying into the USA, and enforcing existing immigration laws.

>Be me.
>Watch Trump Rally
>High Energy.

Why would anyone do drugs when you can just watch unscripted Campaign power level Trump?

>Trump's speech

BTFO Nigger.

just because he signed an executive order for something doesn't mean that it was implemented

no wall/10

Riot-worthy/10

14/88

Reminded me of the campaign

Comfy/10

11/10
alt left btfo.
no recovery

I rate it a china/10

It was great. I still don't think he went hard enough though, hopefully he's going to do these rallies more often

Riiiiiight, but uh, you do realize that composing and signing a record number of executive orders is the exact opposite of "all talk." Which means you are talking out your ass. Which means you probably ought to wipe.

Candidate Trump Rally/10
So basically amazing.

What did trump ACTUALLY say?

The way the left is going apeshit and rioting I guess he probably said something completely reasonable, like "violence is bad no matter which side, you guys".

>No riot.
>Antifa BTFO
>Arpaio Pardon incoming
>Implying

He said some juicy shit. Watch it yourself dumb nigger thats what we do.

Panama is white!

>How much dindu did a dindu do if a dindu dindu nuffin?
If you can't make time to watch it and form an opinion, you's a dindu. So you dindu nuffin.

bots on suicide watch

Rallies are fine if he delivers something to back up his rants. Frankly, up to now, there are none and you can't blame the MSM for that, they do not make that up.

If he can't deliver, because the RINOs and company block him, he has to single them out and wage war on them.

Trump is stuck in this forever back and forth strategy where he wants to charge but got jewish bitch Ivanka moderate him. He did not yet chose to be 100% populist and to clash with the establishment. He tries to negociate things but RINOs are playing the long game.

In 2018, he won't be able to brag if he did not get anything done at all. There are things he can do to please his base and, for instance, that is the freedom of speech. Nationalize ICANN, wage war on Sillicon Valley.

so much energy and passion

he had teleprompters on both sides of him are you retarded

10/10

Most Alpha speech ever. He hit everything I wanted him to hit.

AN-TI-FAAAAAA!!!

ANYONE GOT A LINK?

Extremely bland and politically correct. Didn't even called out McCain by name.

0 bongs out of 24 all day

ONE VOOOOOTE!!!/10

it was excellent

As much as I like watching the American Politics shitshow, I'm not going over 1h20m of video just to find out.

Kek'ed

Her left eye looks like it's bulging out of her face

I'll have to watch the video at lunch tomorrow. I'll need some motivation after tomorrow's beat down.

9/10

Assblasting CNN and the fake media pushing for a Civil War. Calling out John McCain. Good jokes, torching liberal protesters dying of heat exhaustion outside. The best he ever was/10. MORE TRUMP RALLIES.

Mass virtue signalling to the alt right, small mention of neo nazis, for or purposes. Vocally mentions communism as a buzzword, for pr purposes. It shant be long now