CANADA NO! TRUMP SAYS NAFTA DOA - LOONIE COLLAPSE IMMINENT

USDCAD will skyrocket tomorrow - from current 1.2590 to 1.4 by September (71.4 cents, down 10%), with housing collapse ongoing in Toronto except a 50 cent loonie and mass economic collapse in leafland by Christmas

>PRESS S TO SUCK ON TRUDEAU'S HAITIAN REFUGEE BULL

Other urls found in this thread:

princeton.edu/~erossi/courses_files/border1103.pdf
bnn.ca/canada-posts-21-85-billion-deficit-in-2016-17-1.762292
youtu.be/7DhagKyvDck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

personally I want it so bad
I know that my politicians are cucked
this is the best and probably last chance of ending this shit

>Truedau gov't engineers 2008-style housing bubble
>Housing prices plummet, people leave
>Gov't issues even more debt to buy them up and fills them with ahmeds and mbokos

F for Canada

That'll be like economic suicide, like half if not more of your states depend on economic relations with either canada or mexico.
Why americans are buying into this idiocy?

not gonna happen

Wasn't NAFTA shit for Canadians anyway? A lot of farmers I talked to hate it.

Whew holy shit

Canada is in between a rock and a Haitian migrant horde

YES
Most of these agreements benefit (((them))) more than the Americans, Canadians or Mexicans

I want it m8
dont get me wrong our GDP will fall a lot if it happens
but standar of living and GDP arent connected, we as individuals will be fine
same

NAFTA was always designed to destroy the USA and usher in the North American Union.

Fuck that shit.

>tfw 2019 Conservative Majority

Trump - Make Canada...go Broke...Again?

ummm...why?

what the fuck is the NAFTA

>depend
LOL, no. Look up what "depend" means.

tlcan

That's the deficit for the year though, it didn't go into debt
Trudeau is running deficits each year and letting it turn into debt

FTA - some US mfg shifts to Canuckistan
NAFTA US & Canucki mfg moves to Mexico
GATT/WTO - Everybody's mfg goes to China

And he was able to pull that off during a global recession
meanwhile Trudeau launches us into collapse all on his own

About fucking time. Nuke us after please

Is this why a Nintendo Switch costs $10,000 pesotes?
I just want to play Splatoon 2.

el neoliberalismo es una jalada
hay mas pobres que en 1970 y eso que el crecimiento de la poblacion ha colapsado
lo unico que permitio fue el surgimiento de las supercorporaciones, por mi que lo quiten

There was no global recession in 2012. You're retarded. That is the annual deficit. Even bigger than it is now.

Idk. Trudeau is going to use Scheer's interviews with Rebel Media as major attack ads, most Canadians are retarded and will look at this instead of the economy.

At least Wynne is virtually guaranteed to lose.

>If the USA pulls out of NAFTA, the Canadian economy wins!

under globalization, we all lose

yes

2012 was still in recession
And I don't think you understand the difference between debt and deficit
A deficit can be huge as long as you have a plan to pay it off before it becomes debt
Trudeau doesn't

>At least Wynne is virtually guaranteed to lose.

She offloaded $8B/year in hydro bills for 4 years and put it onto Ontario's debt (largest subsovereign debt in the world). This will win her the election since Hydro bills are 25% less
>inb4 debt increased by $42B and interest costs $1.4B/year * 20 years+

asi esta. los campesinos mexicanos puede gangnar si NAFTA esta cancellado. los gringos tiene una problema bien grande en esta situation.

mexican goverment has luxury tax on video games and most electronics

No they dont.

Fuck this is even a specific phenomenon studied by economists called the border effect.

"A large body of empirical research finds the existence of a significant “border” effect.1 According
to the typical estimates, regions within countries trade 10 to 20 times more with each other than
do regions across countries"

princeton.edu/~erossi/courses_files/border1103.pdf

The state of washington (which directly borders canada, another english speaking country with which america has a trade agreement) trades more with a great number of other states in america, even those that are significantly more distant than canada.

There's not a single state in america that trades more with Canada or Mexico than the states directly adjacent to it. Or even the ones adjacent to that. Our entire country would survive just fucking fine.

she should do what the cons do and lie, say there is no debt

The only thing it would hurt is Canadians not buying as much as we do from the US, produce especially I imagine, all I ever see is fruits and vegetables from USA and Mexico but sometimes Canada if they are in season.

I think Trump just wants to add amendments to it about digital media copyrights and IP infringements. That will make it easier for the (((media))) to sue canada for piracy and shit.

Canada relies on NAFTA far more than the US does being the US is Canadas largest trade partner (almost 70% of our shit goes to you guys). You buy our oil, hardwood, softwood, hydro, and tons of other goods . Not to mention the fact that its directly because of NAFTA that Canadian exports have been exempt from several of the more taxation heavy levies applied to trade goods to the US.

Canada is a service industry economy. Without an applicable export partner that benefits Canadas economy a lot of jobs are going to be lost.

I love that picture by the way.

give me a clever caption

>at some point
well just let hold my breath and wait then..........

it'll balance out anyway are exports will cost a little more. so will theirs. or we could not bring new taxes tarifs. those are disappearing all over the planet anyway

"Wrecked 'em? Damn near cut him half!"

This is the dumbest thing I could have possibly read.
The Liberals are already at 84+ Billion dollars for deficit and have a plan to hit 300+ billion in the next 3 years.

The flying fuck does your pea sized brain think the debt is going to less than 25 billion dollars WHEN THE ENTIRE FUCKING WORLD WENT THROUGH A GODDAMN RECESSION.

>Then I jumped on your mom after Castro, so you can call me dad too

Jeez I hope we pull out of that NAFTA crock. My portfolio would enjoy the surge our markets would enjoy.

Nobody here likes NAFTA either. Globalist stooge Mulroney "negotiated" it meaning he sold everything in Canada out to lobbyists who funded his campaign.

If everything crashes Jewdeau is out and so are his "refugees" glad I meme'd for Trump

>trump (right) explains that liking traps is gay as trudeau (left) daydreams about trump grabbing him by the pussy

nice boob quad user

The Liberals annual deficit is about $20 billion. Are you fucking retarded?

Canada posts $21.85 billion deficit in 2016-17
bnn.ca/canada-posts-21-85-billion-deficit-in-2016-17-1.762292

There was no recession in 2012

>economic collapse by Christmas
Don't make promises you can't keep.

If we bought as much as the US does sure. But Canada has already tried to increase its levies on the US, the US just buys from somewhere else, and we wind up with shit we can't sell like we did until Crunchy-Chin came and fixed Mulronies massive cock up. Or Ontario looses a bunch of jobs and the Liberals bend over backwards to break the Canadian Economy for the precious shithole the is Ontario.

I can buy a used rare book online and have it shipped from the U.K. for less than $5 ... if I buy a used rare book in Canada, shipping is $15. Canadian shipping costs have been stupid for years.

Please fuck us harder Trump-senpai

>That'll be like economic suicide, like half if not more of your states depend on economic relations with either canada or mexico.
no we dont newfag

Fuck off amlover

>Muh Maduro boogeyman

I make sure to remind all my family members that they voted PRI when they complain of the government.

Neoliberalism definition changes on who you asks
We're not a free country, we're cucked by regulations, and barriers, by central planing, we're supposed to be a Republic but everything the federal government says it has to be done by everyone
If anything the small and fucked up steps of the liberation of the economy has helped Mexico a lot, but the central planning is keeping it down, it won't change with any of the current parties, they're the same, seriously Morena is just a little more to the left of the pri and PRI isn't even right wing, more like center since it applies every single social policy Morena wants

>Muh PRI
Morena is just like PRI
They all apply social policies
They all apply central planning
They all apply regulations
They all apply tariffs on certain countries
They all apply subsidies

The only thing that changed is who's in charge, and nothing will change if they keep playing the same game

Trump was speaking with the Mexican President, when he said that there are no issues with the Canadian trade relationship.

He might end NAFTA , but he'll likely just revert back to the Can/US free trade agreement that existed before Mexico joined.

Sounds like another retard Canucktard grasping for something relevant to say. Just kys and stop making these pathetic threads. Did your Mom not give you enough attention?

>my politician of choice will surely do whats right

Retards like you are why this country is so shit

MAGA

US economy can't compete with China.
Trump want to bring back manufacture to US again.

That's why he repeal all policy about environment regulation, paris, chase IP law, make tax break for manufacture, investigate unfair tariff, middle finger to wto, to speed up factory.

Bottom line, make america like china 10 years ago maybe?
The only problem, the citizen are too comfy being consumer, maybe the last move are some events to make US reset the middle to bottom class economy, then will be a commie america, but of course it would a rebranding with different name - a spectacular like maga, they're not a "commie" after all.

This is a classic bluff by Trump.

"If I let you fuck my wife I win"

lol RIP Canadian automotive industry

my town is about to get shrekt

can someone red pill me? How did things work before NAFTA came? I mean we were fucking fine clearly

I agree, I don't believe democracy exists in Mexico, it's all the same and it's all a show, Morena is now the controlled "opposition" just like PRD used to be.

I don't give a fuck about AMLO and I would enjoy seeing him die or lose to watch the shit show. I just want him to win to see what happens even if he goes full Maduro, my job is safe and I get paid in dollars so fuck it.

they'll enter bilateral agreements

and the funny thing is that its all because of NAFTA, they tax the shit out of electronics even thought they were manufactured on Mexico

If only.

I will buy lakehouses by the gross and make luscious canadiennes feed me walleye cheeks at every meal.

>he believes in democracy
Fucking kek you must be young
If 51% of the posters here agree to fuck your sister would you be fine with it?
What about not fucking your sister but taking more money out of your pocket for ourselves for your own good, we would give it to the poor, trust us
Do you still believe in democracy?

If he wins, everything will go to shit, even worse than what it is now, we need someone to fuck this system up, not keep playing it. I also voted 2 times for him, but I was dumb and young just like you

arent bilateral trades even worse tho? especially for farmers from Trump states?

Our loonie better not collapse wtf. I'm buying a new computer soon and lots of other stuff. I better not have to pay more money for my video games REEEEEEEEEEE

Watch Trump get fucked by someone who's dead
youtu.be/7DhagKyvDck

Canada will outlive USA as a country.

I literally said I didn't believe in it.

Problem is there is no one like that and it never will, they're all playing the same game and they all win no matter which party is in power. All politicians must die.

buy US dollars now, I did that four years ago.

>mass economic collapse in leafland by Christmas
Finally, it begins, the Day of the Rake

Canada depends far more on the US, actually. That's why Trump has Trudeau by the balls in renegotiating, outright termination would be a disaster for Canada but an improvement for the US because of our massive trade deficits under NAFTA.

>US economy can't compete with China.
This is true, a decade ago maybe. The cost of Chinese wages raises every year, they're comparable with Eastern European wages almost, at this point. That's the only advantage China has over the US in manufacturing actually, cheap labor. Everything else regarding manufacture is much cheaper in the US, electricity prices, transport, logistics, even taxation and regulation at the 35% corporate rate (when you add up the mountains of small taxes the Chinese levy simultaneously).

Pic related, a Chinese captain of industry who's worried about China'a manufacturing future if the US is able to reduce it's tax rate.

I hope you have the extra dollars for the stuff that's going to get more expensive if nafta it's over

Trade deals are the antithesis of the concept of "free trade". If we had true free trade, we would just let our companies trade freely with each other without any need for overarching deals. But that's impossible, because every single one of trading partners is protectionist or mercantilist. Friedman's idea's make sense in a vacuum or if the entire world had the same philosophy on trade that the US does, but they don't.

Also, a lot of Trump's policy is directly from Friedman. Lower taxes, smaller government, less intervention in the market, school choice and decentralization, so on and so forth. All things Friedman championed.

lmao. keep dreaming canuck. keep dreaming like the fact leafland can't even win the stanley cup.

Wrong, countries with free trade policies are better off even if other countries that trade with them are protectionist
Their citizens are buying stuff at a lower costs, they don't breed monopolies, they have to be on the top of their game to be competitive which benefits everyone. Imagine having to buy your favorite TV or cellphone or any stuff, like a fruit at higher prices just because it was made in a country that Trump doesn't like

I agree with Trump on many things but foreign trade and his talks about drugs are something I don't like about him

So premisson to annex Canada when?

When ever you feel like it. Please gib free speech.

As long as you promise me to bring me to the store and let me get some bagged milk so I can freak out my freinds then sure. Also no dog blowjobs please.