Tfw you find out your sister and literally all your friends plan to vote 'YES' in the gay marriage plebiscite

Tfw you find out your sister and literally all your friends plan to vote 'YES' in the gay marriage plebiscite

J U S T
U
S
T

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DiqtFAKQHlk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6ICTsqE4Fjs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bRdLhSI3LC4
unvis.it/abc.net.au/news/2017-08-23/same-sex-marriage-what-bible-has-to-say-robyn-whitaker/8831826
youtu.be/yZ-iq_dpi9A?t=15s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriage#Ancient_world
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw my whole extended wog family will all vote no
>thats like 100 votes

Yes. All is going according to plan. Now if I can get our family friends to do the same, thats a slam dunk.

You never know some of them might just be saying that to avoid copping flak.

NO.

But I can still virtue signal and tell everyone I voted yes.

Show them pictures like this. Shame them for supporting sexual perversion.

youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ

You watch this.

They don't watch this.

You relay the video to them.

and another

>tfw all my family wanted to vote yes but they hated how the leftwing activists tried to jew people out of a say and now will vote no
feels good, man

I'm voting no and so is my wife.
Most of my friends aren't voting.
No is going to win bigly.

who cares, marriage is a shit deal anyway. give the shit deal to the gays

>those eyes

Yeah I dont think using hyde videos would help in this situation lol

My family is voting Yes, I am voting No.

How can you call yourself a first world country and still prohibit LGBT people from having basic human rights?

>tell your obnoxious Christfag neighbors you aren't voting
>vote Yes anyways
>Yes wins massively

"Oh isn't that interesting!"

By the way why the fuck is this vote ACTUALLY needed? Gays can already get married here under civil unions. Its all about the term marriage isnt it?

They have the right to remain silent.

Good thing they imported millions of Changs, Poos and Ahmeds to balance it out

I saw some shit today where it's to do with when they die the family of the gay has more power or something like that

It isn't a right. It's a privilege that is determined by culture.

Not all people get to choose their partners.

Essentially, marriage is how humans would make breeding right deals. It guaranteed that the caveman was the only one banging the cave woman.

Oh look its you again. Here to make another case of how heteros were banned from the garden of eden or some shit?

It's about trolling their ideological enemies. They get pleasure from the distress gay marriage will cause for conservatives.

Only after the west completely destroys the value and benefit of marriage so that marriage rates are in the toilet do we then give it to the gays.

It really tickles the noodle.

It's a plebiscite, so it's not even a legally binding vote.

Hell, the entire country could vote yes, and the Government could just turn around, laugh, and tell every to fuck off cause it means nothing, and they don't have to follow the vote.

Fuck off Achmed.

Faggots like to Fuck.

Gay marriage must be legalised so we can focus on more important matters.

If you are heavily against it you are as bad as those who are rabidly for it. It's just stupid identity politics.

becuz faggots are degenrate std spreading pedophiles. all gays need to be rounded up and executed. just gotta give em some bait so they congregate them mow them down. fuck these worthless faggots

Regardless of the homophobes here on Chan, the plebiscite is gonna pass. The media has been pushing it, and most people are just suck of hearing about it, if it passes it will be the end of the media circus. Before you day slippery slope btw, just imagine how much more energy will be put towards the issue if it fails. A whole lot more than if it passes.

I'm filling in no for all my extended family

>2017
>Being on the wrong side of history

I found it funny how they want parliament to vote on it

When it's obvious that all the pollies are cucked nowadays so they would all vote yes

How fucking naive are you? You really think anyone in our government of any party cares about the people? Heres just some of the things that have happened in the past few months:

>Large swathes of agriculture land, farms and outposts sold to the Chinese.
>Large swathes of heritage and natural land sold to the Chinese.
>Unions driving up demands and not working resulting in more low skill labor coming in for free.
>Islamic terrorism still on the rise.
>Astronomical house prices.
>Astronomical gas/electricity prices thanks to resources being sold overseas.
>Great barrier reef will be extinct in the next 3 to 4 years.
>Adani drilling directly into the great artisial basin (the only viable water source on the east coast).
>Collective Australian IQ falling
>Shit military
>Councils acting more like moral police day by day.
>Politicians nabbing public land to build carparks

At the very fucking least we can stop gay marriage from happening.

>tfw I'm voting yes and no-one can stop me

where you live faggot? me and the boys would love to matthew shepard you after a violent rape with a brick up your ass. oh we will make it fit after your asshole is give 4 4 inch long slives to open it up

>tfw degenerate fag
>tfw voting no

yes goy, continue to focus on gay marriage, the identity politics must continue if we are to slip these issues under the table

All of that is happening while minds are focused on identity politics, gay marriage being the best example of such a distraction.

Vote yes, get it over with, and then focus on more important issues, like those you mentioned.

You guys dont get what I said did you? This shit has already happened. Whatever I listed is already done. The time to stop it passed long ago and no one did shit. My point is that we let all of that happen at the very least we can stop this since its somewhat in our power to do so.

If you vote no, somehow successfully, which is unlikely, labor and greens will be able to push it into an election issue for 2019.

God, please destroy this evil.

So basically youre saying I should vote yes as it would pass inevitably? That actually makes the case to vote no out of spite even stronger.

i don't get what your argument is, are you trying to imply that they've fulfilled their quota of bullshit legislation and won't try to pass more?

is right, don't be so naive

you forgot the recent banning of men in the military and making them only enlist women or they get court marshaled in Aussie land

People who are against gay marriage have kept this issue being debated for more than a decade now. During that time our country has been sold out from under us while politicians use identity politics as a distraction.

Thanks for nothing you useless Christcuck fucktards, for dragging this issue out for an inordinate amount of time when it could have just been legalised back in 2007.

Fucking make sure everyone you can get to vote against that shit votes against it. It's a slippery slope, now the fags want their own bathrooms here

STOP THAT AUSSIES. You have my moral support

im gay and against gay marriage. Gay people had an orotundity to push something new and amazing and instead everyone wants the same old boring BS that strait people do.

Something that forces the government to give gay people better tax brakes and payed time off work. Civil Union is a bit over used, 'Nation Wide Merger'?

Where is your god now.

Show them these

Even if they aren't Christian it still has non-religious facts.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DiqtFAKQHlk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6ICTsqE4Fjs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bRdLhSI3LC4

No Im implying the whole notion of "yo lets get this passed so we can concentrate on the real issues" is bullshit since when all of what I listed was happening, no one gave a shit or even cared to act. The Chinese have already bought up everything, the prices are already high and set to go higher, the housing situation is now beyond recovery and etc. AT THE VERY LEAST this issue (gay marriage) could now be solved.

Thats a part of the shit military point.

>Implying Im a Christcuck

Did you read anything I wrote you absolute dumb cunt? You can read in this post above again if it didnt make sense the first time. But hey clearly you want the future to be this or this so maybe you should move to Faglanta or some shit.

>TFW CHINKS, POOS, ARABS, NIGGERS AND WOGS WILL ALL VOTE NO

So will immigrants be Australia's saviour on this issue? Will they do something good for once?

Most my family will vote 'yes' because they are secular idiots. Only my mum won't because she's a Jehovah's Witness.

your argument still makes no sense, because all of that stuff passed while gay marriage was the number 1 political topic in the country. and you also believe that a no vote here will stomp it out of the public forum.

if a no vote goes through, we'll have another 5 years of it being the hotbed of discussion everywhere, and issues like you raised before will continue to go through. i don't get how you can't see that.

based jehovahs witnesses refusing to fall for the blood transfusion-jew

I know, this guy I think is insane besides the fag part

This. It is not complicated.

Just shoot the fags in the head. Problem solved.

I agree we should stop it. But I don't think the Australian public has the moral constitution to oppose it any longer. Our mainstream culture is not based on any deeper moral/spiritual values. Most Australians are living lives of mindless hedonism, not in community life and self-giving.

>because all of that stuff passed while gay marriage was the number 1 political topic in the country

No it didnt. It passed when the whole foreign investment and negative gearing fiasco was going on.

>and you also believe that a no vote here will stomp it out of the public forum.

No what I meant was that a no vote goes through, hopefully the 5 years of discussion that follows will open up the rest of these issues for discussion as well and HOPEFULLY this time people will act on those issues rather than sitting at home and having the same shitty attitude of "SHELL BE ROIGHT MATE"

Your sister and friends are pretty racist tbqh, smdh

WHY THE FUCK WOULD A NO VOTE OPEN UP DISCUSSION ON OTHER POINTS WHEN GAY MARRIAGE IS THE NUMBER 1 POLITICAL TOPIC IN MOST OF THE WESTERN WORLD???

ive given up trying to get through to you its like banging my head on a wall

>gay marriage is the number 1 political topic
what about the chinese communist party owning every single labor mp

Looks like Mike will have to electrify your country, mate.

what are you babbling about im talking about most covered political topics via media and social media

Ok fuckface. Name one country where gay marriage passed and people started debating the decision the next day? Oh thats fucking right they wont BECAUSE THEY GOT THEIR FUCKING WAY. When the opposite of what the establishment wants happens, THATS when discussion arises because its non-conformist.

Oh and really? Thats the number one issue in the world? Let me guess you get all your news from the Herald Sun or some shit?

those mud slimes hate the gays so yes they will vote no for sure.

yeah and the chinese communist party is influencing that too, how blind are you?

explain to them how gay marriage is unaccectable because it holds no purpose whatsoever. registered relationships are exactly same (i suppose other countries have that too). Marriage is a holy alliance between man and woman, pushing gay mar. insults god delibirately. Explain how being gay is unnatural and a mental disorder. Its about being friends but being challenged minds they fall for perverted sex that holds no purpose whatsoever. try and make them disgusted by telling how they use butter to replace glides and how they suck their shit from their dicks to their mouth after anal . They swordfight with their dicks and finger each others dickholes. is this all not just perverted meaningless sex? is this not why god wiped out pompeii that had brothels around every corner and held orgies every night? Tell them how gay people usually suffer abusive family and how they often also get attracted to small kids. this is also exactly why they also should not be allowed to adopt kids.

Smart people. Cheaper vaginas for you, no?

tell them to vote no or their Islamophobic and hate the Islamic culture and cite some Quran verses.

most people do in-fact get their news from mainstream media, therefore if they mostly cover it then guess what, it is the MOST COVERED TOPIC.

and also, im not arguing that if gay marriage was to pass that it would continue to be discussed, im arguing that if it were to FAIL it would continue to be discussed. you literally made my point for me you dumb fuck, as a no-vote would make gay marriage the non-conformist opinion, and a yes vote would mean there's no reason to discuss it anymore.

unvis.it/abc.net.au/news/2017-08-23/same-sex-marriage-what-bible-has-to-say-robyn-whitaker/8831826

The bible doesn't actually condemn homosexuality you know

That isn't history, you stupid theist. That's a fairy tale concocted by ignorant and bigoted Bronze-age goat herders.

lmao nigga even Angela Merkel voted no

>christian democratic union
She's right on brownies. Wrong on gays. Bibi put the first ones not the second ones
This

Aiight m8. Whatever you say. YOURE the one who cant seem to get my point.

I still stand by the opinion that a no vote will bring more of the issues I listed to light rather than everyone living in their bubble. Really simple point.

Sodom & Gomorrah was a story about rape, not homosexuality

you're entitled to be wrong and to have zero argument, let me know if you actually want to have a discussion.

>right on brownies
>right

youtu.be/yZ-iq_dpi9A?t=15s

Oh my goodness. The brains. They are coming. Brains are not bad. Apples are fake. If anything benisbagoo is quite fucky. It's all about a temporary and secular covenant that all believers can make with the Trinity. None of this exists in Heaven. Gays are mentioned. Everything gays do, anybody else does. Only with a vagina. Even the aids bullshit that we didng make, is fucking dead and gone now. The famous stop the fags was three kids. Not even under same sex parents. Nothing is new under sun. I still dont trust trump. What are the polls for yes? Like 65?

tfw all the chinks i know are voting no wtf i love chinks now

This is easy to do in Finland, unfortunately our millennials are retarded and don't have any moral values. Luckily, our next generation are very conservative, or at least have common sense. Gay is already a insult among Gen Z, so we're good in that sense.

Isaiah 40:17. Leviticus on sojourners. Not wanting to be an inhospitable sodomite. You know. Authentic but harder to do things. Live by sword and the 2A are incompatible. But some say that because God divorced Israel, divorce is ok. Divorce is only ok for whoredom. So all this is very deep and interesting stuff

>Gay is already a insult among Gen Z
it always is among young people, wait until most of them hit university.

When theyre at their faggiest

>Marriage is a holy alliance between man and woman
Marriage was not created by God. Non-christian societies millenia ago had marriage.

fucking BASED chinks

their practically white

most of them just want to fit in.

source?

Yep. Rings are not biblical. Neither are cakes or flowers. Ruth and naomi and david and jonathan have covenants. Just like adam and eve's. Then read about born eunuchs. Go forth and multiply/be fruitful means every animal would spawn. They dont. It's a blessing and a curse. Not a command

Fit in a lot of things actually

I'm only voting no because they blocked the whole fucking street in the middle of Sydney causing me to take an extra half hour getting home.

Fucking cunts think pissing off half of the city by blocking traffic helps their cause.

Fuck them.

I don't know how that counters my argument of Islam hating gay's?

>a HUD
what car is that mate?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriage#Ancient_world
There are plenty of credible sources referenced in the paragraphs that you're more than welcome to look into further if you're going to go all >wikipedia on me

Oh. How about elliot shimon and CGI. Maybe omar mateen being a size queen CIA guy with rainbows over the club. Kiss of putin youtube video. Etc etc etc etc etc

is that a no gun sign next to the traffic light?

Theres not point dude. This guy is in every Aus gay marriage thread. His arguments are using excerpts from the bible. Be prepared for more weird arguments.

nah mate that's a no boomerang sign, we put those up because of The Great Sydney Massacre of 1997