As a black man, i have been responsible for bare-backing 12 white women...

As a black man, i have been responsible for bare-backing 12 white women. they begged me to cum in them without a condom and i love to indulge their BBC desires.

my specialty is in targeting women that would normally not go for BBC; you know, the middle class blonde girl that is a christian and pure. i like corrupting her with my BBC until she craves black cock over all else. even after we fuck, these women will come back to me after several years because they know black cock is their only way of sexual fulfillment. when they are married to small dick white boys that can't satisfy them, they dream of BBC invading all their holes.

their boring white husbands will never know the depraved shit that they do with me. i fuck all their holes, take their virginity, and then give them all the pleasure that they desire. it doesn't matter if they say that they love their husband or boyfriend, we all know a part of her heart will be reserved for BIG BLACK COCK.

hahaha you just like being treated like a human by the retarded female mind - you think it means you're a real person now, but they're only women
they take dog dick, ma nigga

Sure leaf, whatever you say

bedtime
SAGE

Women never want to develop anything more because you're black? Sad!

What goes around comes around. The oppressed are now the opressors, but it'll swing back karma's interesting like that.

>I will not touch the white man's poison; his drugs, his liquor, his swine, his women. I will not commit adultery or fornication. I will not lie, cheat or steal.

-Malcolm X

>, he typed while stroking his tiny cock.

FPBP
The black man is so emasculated in his competition with white men that he has to seek validation from women

>Canadian flag
>Chang RPing as a black man again to get off

Good riddance. If they want a life of domestic violence followed by single motherhood, that's their prerogative.

Nice try. Canada is being invaded by poos and asians but all the niggers are south of the border.

Whoa. You should have been first post.

its nice being not racist and not caring about a human being having sex with other human beings.

>larps as a nigger
>doesn't realize that niggers can't write

Lemme help shill.

>I gets dem wite biches n' fucks dem down wit muh fukkin dik

SAGE URKEL THREADS
A
G
E

>when you know by the read what the OPs flag is before clicking the thread

The red menace is real

Kys leafnigger

Our niggers are as smart as American whites.

You're not even trying anymore you lazy faggot.

theres nothing wrong with racemixing though, please dont be racist

So nice you have to point it out andpat yourself in the back, cuck.

FPBP

Nicely done leafbro.

This.
OP is a faggot

>A Leaf
>You will know the faggot by his mark