Jon Jones apparently was tested positiv for steroid use, again

Jon Jones apparently was tested positiv for steroid use, again.

The guy seems like the perfect example for the self destructive tendencies of afro americans.

He's not self-destructive because he would be a nobody without steroids. He's clearly taken them his whole career.

Yeah so he needs a better trainer or doctor or whatever. Everybody in MMA is on sterouds. The guy they will give his belt to,cwhoever it is, is on steroids.

Thought he was supposed to be this amazingly skilled fighter who would win even after a weekend of doing coke? Don't get why he would need roids honestly.

Nah, he's done dude. How many chances is he supposed to get?

I don't think people really understand the extent of negroid doping in professional sports -- especially in the United States. It's a whole cooperative nexus from feeder high schools, to top colleges, national team programs, and then onto the professional ranks. It's been going on for decades. Pretty much any big time nigger athlete you can think of from the Civil Rights era on forward has been a doper.

Haha niggers always cheat

I don't know this nigger, is he a niggerball nigger?

>Don't get why he would need roids honestly

PEDs improve your performance...by a lot.

Fighter.

all pro sports are:

1)rigged
2)playground for big pharma

Victor Conte (CEO BALCO) spilled the beans ofter miriam jones.

Maybe, but you have to be pretty stupid to get caught multiple times despite being the champ and having the best team you could imagine. The other fighters at least have the decency to not get caught all the time.

Jon "Fraud" Jones

I live in Endicott, where this nigger went to school. Pretty much every 20-something here claims to be his "best friend."

When they get an athlete on doping charges, it is because of a political or financial reason.

don't play by the rules, we fuck up your career
Ben Jonhson laid that shit out when he was caught.
When Lance Armstrong got a little too cocky, BAM they get a team-mate to spill the beans

shame on him, i can build muscles in one week without anything

And to think I once considered Jon Jones to be white like Magic Johnson
>mfw GSP is now the GOAT

jon "just" jones

I know, all niggers are fighters, I meant what niggerfied sport does he play?

Iknew he was lying when he went on Rogan and said it was dick pills.
That's what I do when I'm doing something bad, say I'm doing something less bad so it won't be thought I did the worse thing because why would I admit to something so embarressing.
Like when I'd be jerking off and someone would knock and say what's up, I'd say "I second I'm getting changed"
But when I was in there smoking crack, I'd say "Don't come in I'm jerking off"
When he was telling that dick pill story I couldn't help but be reminded of those times

Golf.

MMA
Not niggerfied
Most Champs are white

he's garbage.
daniel cormier might be a nigger but at least he's a decent one.
either way, ufc is dying just like boxing. it's pure shit

>strong genetics with two brothers in the nfl
>heavily recruited to div i wrestling powerhouses invlucing iowa and minnesota
>can't go because he knocked up his white high school sweetheart, and his family forced him to marry her
>leaves behind a half-dozen illegitimate kids during his junior-college years
>openly cheats on his wife, including getting a waitress' number in the middle of an interview as his mma career begins
>talks about how he's a good christian who used to narc on pot smokers when he was younger
>buzzsaws through (an admittedly weak) light heavyweight division, becoming the youngest champ ever (his lone loss was a DQ for illegal strikes that was actually the ref's fuckup)

SUDDENLY

>totals his bentley driving drunk, with three drunk, white, 16-year-old girls as pasengers
>pisses hot for cocaine and spends a whopping four hours in rehab
>runs a red light driving drunk and high, hits a pregnant woman, breaking her arm; escapes on foot but returns not to check on the woman, but to snag cash and drugs from the car: stripped of title
>returns after suspension, wins title again
>pisses hot for 'roids, blames "dick pill" he got at a gas station: stripped of title
>returns from suspension, wins title again
>pisses hot for roids again: stripped of title; facing a minimum 4 year ban and possible lifetime ban

he's so fucking retarded

Daniel Cormier and Jon Jones are representing the dualism of the black mindset.

Are there any pro or even semi-pro athletes that aren't on all sorts of PEDs?

>talks about how he's a good christian who used to narc on pot smokers when he was younger

lol I remember him doing that shit in early interviews, like he was just a decent all american guy who doesn't even swear. That dude really is a sociopath.

>When they get an athlete on doping charges, it is because of a political or financial reason.

usada tests to the olympic standard, and they have torpedoed many big fights the past couple of years. ufc used to do worse testing than the nfl, but they prefer a clean sport for some reason.

Do you think he'll be coking right now or relapse soon? I guess there's a glimmer of hope he could to another test.

yeah the morning of the day he beat shogun for the belt he literally chased down and captured a purse-snatcher. everybody thought he was the golden boy

>usada tests to the olympic standard
This. Everyone keeps saying they are all on steroids but if they were they would all get caught. If anyone keeps up with MMA they would know that all the fighters bitch about USADA being so strict.

>Do you think he'll be coking right now or relapse soon?

he probably never stopped. there were a lot of rumors about him partying too much during the leadup to the OSP fight, and OSP is one of the weaker opponents he's faced in a while and yet jones looked like shit in that fight. maybe the was the one fight he was off the juice between the two cormier fights, both of which he pissed hot for.

Yes, no european americans would use banned substances in athletics resulting in the destruction of their career and reputation.
I'm glad there are people like you to point out when black people do things like this.

oh, and you're allowed to test positive for coke as long as it's out-of-competition, which means not the days leading up to weigh-ins, or in the postfight sample

Honestly, when I saw what he did to Matt Hamill I thought something was off about the guy. Takes a special kind of douchebag to try to intentionally blind a deaf guy with elbows to the eye socket. He was always a cheater even if he cheated within the rules. Like the shit where he would hopple at people with his hand at the ground so they technically weren't allowed to kick.

I want Pride back so bad

Everyone in the UFC is on it. Only the black fighters get tested. You got to be straight up brain dead to think Brock Lesner is clean.

EPO doesn't even work dude.

donald cerrone (who i would bet money is clean, since he has taken so many short-notice fights in the past few years, which you wouldn't do if you had to cycle off shit to pass a test) even got dinged because he was out waterskiing and forgot to inform usada that he wouldnt be at his house or the gym that day, so it's counted as a ducked test (you have to test within 48 hours and face more frequent testing for the next year, and if you don't show up it's counted as a failed test). USADA is as stringent as it gets. i'm sure there's designed shit they can't catch yet, but as with olympic testing, they keep samples to test again when they develop new detection methods.

funny thing is, jones pissed hot for turinabol, which is very easy to catch. which makes him a moron.

it's tough because if you don't do them then somebody else is and they're gonna have that edge over you

>Takes a special kind of douchebag to try to intentionally blind a deaf guy with elbows to the eye socket.

I blame mazzagatti for not stopping the fight a minute before that. and jones' embows brutally fucked up brandon vera and old man matyushenko, so people should have been wary of them.

"all fucking niggers must fucking hang" - Animal mother

>You got to be straight up brain dead to think Brock Lesner is clean.
he isn't. he's literally currently on suspension.

>Only the black fighters get tested.

oh, and it'd be cool if tyronn "they hates me cuz i'm black, not because my fights suck ass" woodley would piss hot and fuck off forever

Nigga don't want to train. Fuck dat ya herd?
Imma take some of them steeroid and get jacked and shit so I can do mah spinnin bakfists.

what

Again lol. This guy can't win without cheating

It's a joke. They pulled up some scientific whatever and claimed that the stuff he used didn't even work, so yes he doped but then he didn't according to them. It's like he took placebo doping.

Newsflash: his brothers are doping, too.

it's not just muscles. it's speed, power, and tenacity as well

The increase in strength and power to weight that roids give you >>>>>>>>> technical skill on an even playing field.

The guy he beat for the belt, Cormier, is definitely never been on roids.

and jon jones is so tall and he actually has good technique to begin with

Super talented guy. Best to do it, IMO. Not the greatest, but the best.
As a huge fan of the sport I actually feel sad and disappointed our best guy is such a colossul fuck up and all around phoney and disingenuous person.
Although his personality became regrettable I was always able to look past that and just enjoy him for his fighting ability alone.
This changes that however, since now we don't know how long he's been on the shit. The only clean fight under USADA he's had was against OSP where he did poorly relative to his other performances.
He had the whole world fooled into thinking he was almost white at one point, but he turned out to be a bigger nigger than Rampage Jackson ffs

Welp there does his career. He was the best light heavyweight fighter of all time

>he would be a nobody without steroids

This is the true blackpill. Betas with beta genetics who need steroids to LARP as real men would never get anywhere without the LARP pill.

Arnold is the biggest example of this. Guy is a fucking faggot, but shoot his ass full of drugs and all the betas in the world sing his praise.

Never swallow the beta pill.

>who is fedor

Well put user.

This.
I'm retired Navy seal and did MMA with hardcore workouts until now that I'm just too weak from a bad heart (almost 40) after using steroids for so long.
You can't be at a high peak of athleticism, strength, and daily motivation, without some kind of catalyst.
Every single special forces soldier is on steroids.
You'd be stupid not to take enhancers, but it does fuck up your heart.

Fedor was HW not LHW

>>strong genetics with two brothers in the nfl

kek

you put 3 betas on steroids and suddenly everyone thinks youre a family of alphas

when will amerifags ever learn?

Fedor was a LHW who faught HW.

That MMA special forces guy said on deployment he would basically demand his fellow soldiers to be on steroids in order for them to be the best they can be.

yeah and he was very undersized as a heavyweight. imagine if he cut down to LHW

ABQ user here. He shops insta for high school girls.
Been caught/called out by law enforcement and fellow training partners. (He went for his own teammates' daughter/nieces multiple times)

Look at all of who he follows on insta. But he's a rich famous nigger so who cares :)

ABQ? is that Albuquerque or something?

So has literally every professional athlete.

Good points but you have to fight at LHW to be considered a great there
re. wt. cutting, I was thinking, Fedor being around 220 gives him a huge speed advantage over most other HWs and if you look at his career he utilized that awesome

Lmao he's gonna kill himself

>DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GONNA SIT HERE AND LET YOU USE STEROIDS, JON?

Yes

Yeah he just pissed away his whole career. LITERALLY

BASED

Is Mark Hunts going to take half of Jon jones check?

oooo yeah. and he had the power of a HVY too. cutting down would have affected his power but idk how much

Jon said that once he knows his opponent has taken steroids he knows he can beat them because they don't have that dog in em. This dude is the fakest person in the world everything he said about DC post fight was bs.

Between the layoff, anti-doping regulations and the normal process of aging, Jones will never be able to cut his enormous frame down to 205 and without an enormous size advantage, he won't be able to dominate heavyweight.

if i ever made it to the UFC i wouldn't ever talk shit about steroids if i happened to use them. just makes it worse for when i got caught.

the diaz bros are the only dudes i trust to call others out. you see those motherfuckers?

Honestly, why would it affect his power that much. He was always a chubby dude carrying dead weight around. You could argue that's more weight behind his punches but if it was that easy every heavyweight would be fat like Roy Nelson. Don't see why Fedor wouldn't been able to cut down a few kg.

I love how Joe Rogan said wow such badass he has to intentionally make fights more difficult for himself to make it interesting. Haha, yeah right.

15 lbs is a lot more than it looks. i cut down to 170lbs to fight and i would have to murder myself if i wanted to cut down to 155. i'm undersized for the welterweight division at 6ft tall.

i do think fedor could do it, but idk what it would do to his power. he's a stocky dude at 220. cutting that weight might take away from that. plus cutting water weight is a bitch. a dude died recently due to kidney failure fighting for the show i fought for.

Actually DC has to work harder to get down to 205. He used to fight at 255. Gustaffson is 6'5 and doesnt have chicken legs like Jones and he still makes 205. He would earn a lot of respect if he eventually does go up to heavyweight though.

Fair enough. Did the guy cut wrong, was it preventable?

But they don't get caught

not entirely sure. the thing is weight cuts are inherently dangerous. you're not just losing water from fat you're losing water from organs. so if you don't rehydrate enough/the right way then you're screwed. i would assume his kidneys couldn;t handle it but were holding together juuuuust enough for him to not be hurting. he went into the fight and the exertion and more water lose just killed his kidneys

were his kidneys /ourguy/?

i don't understand

I was thinking too that after 200 lbs you're pretty much at 100% KO power. Some guys may be 260 and hit with 200% KO power, but if they get hit by the 100% guy he's still going down, so it's at HW where speed is so crucial. Because a power differential isn't overly pronounced like speed is, so again, thinking Fedor may have become what he became because of his size not despite it

Seems to me they should ban weight cutting altogether. If everbody does it doesn't do anything either besides making you unhealthy I would say.

I think theres something to the idea that youre more likely to KO just with weight alone.

Mark Hunt has fucking quick hands. Watch his knock outs, they are so fucking fast, but the dudes like 130kg and short and somewhat fat. But theres some fast twitching muscle under that fat and he hurls it like its air.

>Only Motivated to win with Cocaine
>Only could compete on Roids
really makes you think

i'm for it honestly. the other side of it is how you have some 6'5" dude who cuts down to 155lbs and is able to hit his opponent from 4 feet out. i don;t want to call it "cheating" but it's definitely kind of ridiculous. you have dudes who ruin everyone in their division because they're so much taller than everyone then they meet someone whose as tall as them and they get shown just how much that height advantage plays a role in their career. hell that's what happened with jones/gustafsson

It's just such a tricky thing to enforce
If I wanna get lazy and put 20lbs of fat on between bouts and lose it before my bout to get to myb "natural" weight why shouldn't I be able to do that?
Should they make me fight at LHW instead of MW because of that?
Ya know what I'm saying?
Like I'm 5'9" 160, thats 5lbs over LW limit and 10lbs under WW, but if I take a shit and piss, don't eat for a few hours and go for a jog I'm at 155lbs, thats basically weight cutting, how could ya ban that, ya know?

>amazingly skilled fighter

Nah. He's a cheater who has been caught multiple times now and fights in a division below his real weightclass. He's larger than a good amount of heavyweights, including Andrei Arlovski and Fedor Emelianenko who both fought at heavyweight their entire careers.

They should make it so you have to weigh in right before the fight. I doubt anyone would really want to to fight emaciated.

the idea is that you can only cut down to a certain level . it's how we did it in high school wrestling. if you were walking around at 170lbs you couldn't cut down to 145. 155 was your floor

Are you retarded? Jon Jones has God tier genetics, he is extremely tall with amazing reach and amazing explosiveness, with steroids he is perhaps the GOAT, without them, he would still be one of the best in the UFC.

Arnold may be a faggot now, but I would hardly call a full head of hair, wide shoulders, a big rib cage and being 6'2 "beta genetics."

for IBJJF competitions you weigh in and then go right to your first match.

and when i has a boxing match we weighed in a couple hours before

Not really that big of an accomplishment. That division has been notoriously weak for a long time.

>it's how we did it in high school wrestling.
I know I was in HS wrestling too. Hardest shit I've done in my life by far
But the difference is that's an amatuer sport run by a Governing body over a seasonal period.
UFC is a professional company that uses an elective body and runs year round so the fighters can go months between bouts so weight can't be monitored like in a seasonal sport

>GOAT

yeah cuz beating chael sonnen, an old rampage, getting murked on by a dude whose the same height as you and having to be bailed out by the judges, and more mid-tier fighters is GOAT worthy.

there was a golden age of MMA. when there were a lot more stars in the sport. MMA has been trying to recreate that magic for a long time. they think by trying to elevate ONE star is the way, when in reality you just gotta let the sport progress and you will see new stars pop up

Yea it does. Jesus it loaded me with so many rbcs, my blood was thick as hell. My endurance was much higher