What have you done to fight the globalists today?

What have you done to fight the globalists today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dAM9bGHmg8o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i started working out, instructed my account to cease all quarterly filings, pressed my own ammunition, jerked off on my wife's belly (she's pregnant and white), and chased a feral coon off my lawn

I ate some pizza.

IT'S OVER FOR THE GLOBALIST

Poured hot scalding coffee on them. Actually, you just caught me heading to the office to get more.

Bought a dodge challenger.

oh fuck, why did i read that in Alex's voice

I canceled my paid subscription to a MSM newspaper.

I glanced at a bill hicks thread

I'm writing a paper on Big Soy and The Deep Soy Apparatus. Multinationals know that soy based compounds are altering the endocrine systems of Western populations. This information is being buried, subverted and refuted with ghost written journal articles. An increasing amount of evidence which shows that phytoestrogens - and particularly isoflavones when talking about soy - have the ability, in sufficient doses, to cause short term endocrinal change as well as more long term developmental changes, such as influencing the expression of estrogen receptors

not consumed any mainstream media of any caliber or type.

spread word about antifa being cancer incarnate.

The usual

Self development to independent living which by definition removes the jew from your life almost completely, disseminating this info for others to follow. This destroys the jew.

took a nut shot
my name is

Dude got shot in the benis with a tear gas canister. Fight for the future I guess

Anyone who says AJ is a shill never actually listens to his show.

He talks out against leftist jews all the time now and yesterday he was bringing up black on white violence statistics.

If anyone is /ourguy/ it's him.

Globalist is just dog whistle for "The American Empire"

-Went to the gym, lifted weights.
-Ate well.
-Met a hot white girl that lives across from me in my college dorm. Got her number.
-Made money on cryptocurrency.
-About to get a good night's rest.

I took my super male vitality.

i made this Photoshop a few months ago. That about it BRO

He needs an eyepatch. Then, and only then, will I vote for Alex Jones for President.

youtube.com/watch?v=dAM9bGHmg8o