CNN ON FULL DAMAGE CONTROL

"UGH, UGHhhhh! GUYS ALL HE SPEWED WAS RACISM! RACIST! RACIST BIGOTRY!!!"

Do they really believe that word is going to keep sticking? Their magic buzzwords of sheep control weaken do they not?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QRen8nI8_aM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

u mad that rational people think he's a clown?

i can't believe you just don't get it yet

It's their sharpest blade, and they have unsheathed it so many times that it has already dulled quite a bit.

DId you not get the memo that the Russia coup failed so racism is the new stump the Trump talking points? Anything Trump does for the next 3 months will be RACIST omg hesa RAYCISS.

Lots of fucking white males ITT who think they should be allowed to speak about these matters.
baka

Until it goes full swing into how white Russians are.

>suicide watch
>(((you)))
I am just surprised they havn't changed strategies. But I guess their ((((Masters))) will run the network into the ground at this rate.
Truth

It still surprises me how unendlessly asshurt this news organization has become

Calling for the 25th amendment.

They will soon find out why we have a 2nd amendment

u mad that at the back of your mind you know you're a faggot?

CNN are right, deal with it Trump fags, drop him

(((fake objectivity)))

They literally said that Trump was "clearly" trying to start a civil war,,, CNN's dead

I mean I don't like CNN but they aren't nearly as bad as you guys always seem to attack them. It's pretty obvious you guys only want people to watch and read things like Fox News and Breitbart, but you have to face the fact that most normal people get their news from multiple sources.

come name the jew with me

mate CNN doesnt have sources they have fiction writers and PEDOPHILES on their staff.

Holy shit I missed that - if 25th amendment goes through that will incite a civil war.

((((PLOT REVEAL)))) Discovered their means of starting civil war 2. Screen cap this.

Was watching CNN with my dad earlier when they were reacting to the speech.

I asked him what he thinks of this.

He said "It's the Jews and Jewish media want him out"

kek

>I mean I don't like CNN but they aren't nearly as bad as you guys always seem to attack them
Nigger, even small kids aren't falling for their bullshit anymore. My super leftists parents even started turning them off. Normal people hate them now.

no u baka

Actually most normal people:

DO get their news from only one source, usually the source that most adhere's to their preconceived notions, opinions, and most importantly to them, 'feelings'

Or don't pay attention to any of this crap and get on with their life. These people are the most mature.

Good analogy, they're overusing it, along with "nazi" and "KKK" to where I can bake a nazi-KKK-racist loaf of bread if the dough is too white. The boy who cried wolf!

That Jewish prognathism. It's like an alarm going off.

welcome to democracy

>rational people
>they literally think that Trump is gonna nuke their building

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD, DO NOT RESPOND
>THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD, DO NOT RESPOND

I legit rather watch MSNBC when the Seattle leftist have it on at my gym than watch CNN. I never thought I would say that.

Jesus son your only figuring this now.

CNN sucked long before trump

CNN is in their death throws. Everyone knows it...

1. Busted too many times creating stories to push their agenda.

2. Busted cold trying to fix the dem primary.

3. Busted cold trying to fix the election for Hillary.

Their credibility is gone, and they know it.

Not to mention....

... CNN's parent company is about to be sold to ATT, and they're already on record that they aren't going to put up with this shit.

Their plan is to either fire all of the upper management or to sell the company.

CNN trying to survive on its own is impossible.

>have autism
>pic related

Because one way is person centric with people being the focus and the other focuses on the color first. Do you even cross dimensional binarius genderous maximus?

>oc pic relate
Funny how the violence got turned up when the russian collusion leaks got turned down.

I JUST GOT BACK FROM WWE SMACKDOWN WHAT DID I MISS?

>CNN: THIS SPEECH WAS UNLIKE ANYTHING WE'VE EVER HEARD FROM TRUMP BEFORE

I wouldn't really call unironically sperging about muh nuclear codes rational lmao

so funny to watch

BRIETBART BRINGING DOWN THE BANTZ

NEWS ANCHORS ARE NOT DOCTORS

What did Trump say this time?

It's more about what he didnt say.
Trump didnt say "man fuck white people" so now CNN is buttmad.

the more they use it the more the masses wake up to who runs their network and how they hate america and american values.

You don't really believe that do you Don?
youtube.com/watch?v=QRen8nI8_aM

CNN having a meltdown after Trump pointed out CNN specifically and the crowd started chanting "CNN sucks!"

It is time for a white house petition to have their WH press corps credentials revoked.

I'm a social democrat, and the few friends I have who are interested in murrican politics are left of me on the political spectrum.

Not one of us fails to see that what CNN is doing is beyond insane. They've gone from respected news outlet to something beneath even the pettiest tabloids.

>I have who are interested in murrican politics are left of me on the political spectrum
Checked Flag, seems legit

>rational people
I'm sorry? Explain how it's rational to hate somebody - who doesn't actually affect you at all - to the point where you're rioting and attacking civilians & cops. 100% ONLY anti-Trump people are doing that.

it won't happen. but it should.

>spergs out hysterical bullshit

rational?