UNFIT FOR PRESIDENCY

That honestly was THE most terrifying speech trump has ever given, it's funny how he has YET condemn the actions of the nazi scum from charlotsville.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v2RlhqJR9lE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This. Anyone else regret voting for him?

how else would we have gotten to watch leftist get shot in the balls with tear gas grenades?
I regret nothing

HHAHAHAHAHAH

Meanwhile, he spent literally 15 minutes doing EXACTLY what you said he didn't do.

I'm glad you're scared

Your honestly a piece of shit, your an ignorant racist for even voting for him in the first place.

Your regret means nothing hun

Whats with you guys dropping these coins?

>pic related

I regret voting for Trump. Impeachment when?

He probably knows who really drove that car into the crowd

I'm scared guys. Trump has drained the secret service coffers completely with the cost of protecting his family.

What will happen when the secret service runs out of money???

Nothing to condemn.

i mean, maybe if you actually took the time to learn about his beliefs before fucking voting for him we we would not have this problem.

KYS FAGGOT LOSER

Are you "literally shaking" right now??? I bet you are. kek

This, we can't let him get the nuclear codes.

im sure he has condemned the actions but the media wont show us that.

fug looks like #Imwithher now.

hi shill brigade, enjoy your stay at Sup Forums just a tip, when you get redpilled here (and you will) there will be a lot of discomfort at fist, but you'll ease into it eventually.

Fuck off you faggoty nigger

I'm beginning to think Trump is actually doing a good job. He condemned the nazis and genuinely seems to want to bring Americans together, regardless of their race. Isn't that what we all want? Why is CNN and Antifa using deceptive tactics to make me think otherwise? I don't understand. Trump seems like the good guy here, and maybe Sup Forums was right and I should have voted for him after all.

>financial markets at historic highs
>unemployment dropping significantly
>job figures rising steadily
>leftists ousting themselves as terrorists in the streets and dragging the democrat party's name down with them

The train has no brakes and I love it. Can't wait for the second term in 2020.

ME

How could we let him get the Nucelar codes?

/thread

Were your feefees hurt? :(

It becomes a private military force under Trump Incorporated

race war

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

He was a leftist, he didn't have any nuts in the first place! What you really mean is his vagina.

Right Wing Safety Squad advising all anons viewing this thread to follow the instructions of this image in order to combat /leftypol/ slide/bait threads such as this one. After the requirements are met, hide and ignore this thread. Regards, Right Wing Safety Squad.

>your an ignorant racist for even voting for him in the first place.

But user, I can't be racist, I'm a minority.

>if you actually took the time to learn about his beliefs
Yeah, that's why I voted for him.

KEK, for the new bloods, this is horrible bait

I don't know if you're shit posting or not, but this is the first time I've seen a BLM flag ACTUALLY use proper english. Are you black? I think not.

Free speak does not equal nazi

yea actually me too. i didnt vote for him cause i fell for the "literally hitler" meme, but in my heart i felt like he was a good guy. i fell prey to peer pressure. he's got my vote in 2020

>a Jew runs over a bunch of goys
>this is Nazisim

literally what?

>That honestly was THE most terrifying speech trump has ever given

IKR

I'm still literally shaking. We have to take the Nuke codes from Drumpf!

you must be new here. the nuclear codes thing is shill copypasta that's turned into a joke

He has, multiple times, specifically denouncing nazis and racists.

Best way to distract media cameramen.

Wtf I hate trump now

Shut the fuck up you enormous turbo-nigger.

Shot in the nuts.
youtube.com/watch?v=v2RlhqJR9lE

He knows it was a setup. The guy who filmed the best video of the dodge and tweeted it confirming it as a hate crime was cia and worked for obama. The nazi were asked there for pr. It was a setup

>that filename

I literally can't tell if this is shitposting or more low-quality shillposting.

Eitherway, hilarious. Congrats on the shitty job, though. You've made it out of the social parasite stage and all you need to be a real boy is to get a real job and pay real bills.

The thing you shills's bosses don't get about this place is that you can't win without good arguments. Because we don't care who you are. You can't accumulate star power or a good reputation or credibility. Everything you say must stand on its own merit. And because nothing you say has any merit, you never gain any traction. They're throwing money at a fire and redpilling the more intellectually honest of you.

It's pretty neato.

yes these are the nazis that required 40,000 counter protestors in boston

Drumpf is finished due to this post. He got fucking TWO SCOOPS for crying out loud.

You should be scared.

turbo-nigger. keked and checked

>what is Skokie v. Illinois

Retard.

this has been happening for 10 years. it is a non-issue

Take an ibuprofen and sleep it off. Pms must be hard

finally, after all these years, THE END OF TRUMP'S CAMPAIGN

It was meh. Half the speech was him crying about the unfair media and unfair dems, while the Trumpkins danced around and jizzed themselves saying that it was the media that was crying. If Trump had cried any more he'd have mummified himself.

Usual tick list of lies: million jobs lie, more achievements than any other president lie, people keep calling me lie. Same old.

Was hoping for a McCain / Flake meltdown. Came close but never happened. I suspect Kelly twisted his arm before the event. Boooooo. (The shriek of "ONE VOTE" was funny though.)

His rant about liberating one town at a time from immigrants who cut people up because it doesn't hurt enough to shoot them because they're animals would have had people shitting their pants a year ago, but he's upped the game too much since then. This is expected. This is C list material for Trump now.

Final review: 6/10 circlejerk on both sides. Pic unrelated.

>Spends half the speech literally reading quotes from previous speeches and makes it boring as fuck
Aren't you a piece of shit

>THE most terrifying
nut shot
his name was

He should have checked his brakes senpai, it's unsafe to not check them at least every time you get an oil change

Yes. I got kiked into paying $193 for these special eclipse shades and this asshole just looks at the sun with his naked fucking eyes. This man must b stopped!

Evert time i think trump is awful the left comes with an even more bizarre statement making him look like the better option.

weak bait dude

why does Sup Forums always fall for it

CNN having an absolute meltdown

I'm hard as diamonds right now desu senpai

Trump sure knows how to ruffle ((((their fee fees))))))

I've been busy doing class work. What in the absolute fuck have I missed tonight? Ass for exposure

Lmao at these paid shills

You dumbfucks clearly have never been here before

yes, I will never illegally vote in a U.S election again.

To be honest, those faggoty antifa might have still lost.

really? even my mom called me super exciting asking if i watched it. she was so happy to hear trump stand up for himself and call out the fake news media, she thought it was hilarious and loved how trump all but named mccain as being the faggot who cost the repeal obamacare vote

kys shill

Leftists literally at
>YOU KNOW WHO ELSE GAVE SPEECHES? Hitler!
You people are fucking pathetic if that speech scared you.

>terrifying speech
cry yourself to sleep tonight and pray for genital mutilation you so richly deserve.

What did he say this time? I just woke up

>*BBRRRRAAAAAAAPPPFFF*

Why is he still doing rallying type campaign speeches? Didn't he already win?

those hairy thighs ewwwwwwww

Yeah me. ;_: Obama was kino. We should have made it a third term. Sorry bros for racism and sheeeeiiit!

Oh, and he threatened to shut down the government if they don't pay for the wall that Mexico was going to pay for. That would be fucking hilarious if he meant it. He doesn't mean it. He never means anything. He writes all these big, beautiful cheques for lulz and they always bounce. Christ I'm depressed.

My concern is not sincere. I hope your country collapses.

Suck a dick faggot

you missed a pic related uncomfortable moment for the (((mainstream media)))

it was very direct and personal, he held back nothing. fucking rockstar

did you actually listen nigger?
speech was tame.

Because he's a populist, his place is among the people.

>be bombarded for two years about how evil and crazy trump is
>watch many clips unedited to see for myself
>they all seem reasonable even if trump comes off as kind of dumb or wrong on some things
>this is scary Hitler?

Its really fucking pathetic I cant even stand how stupid it is.

The most I can gather with Trump is that you dont like him because he seems buffoonish, and the political hacks (including media) dont like him because he isnt in there pockets.

Thats fine, dont like him because he seems like an asshat, or that he took your power away, but all the lies about him being an evil racist is so fucking annoying and stupid.

>MFW viewing network news since 2015

Everyone on the left was supposed to stop being faggots at that point but we drastically underestimated their dick sucking abilities.

He spent 30 minutes condemning the nazis. You look objectively idiotic saying that OP.

Gotta keep the base energized and be among the people. Also each speech causes more leftists to oust themselves as violent terrorists further and drag the dems chances of winning in 2020 further down to hell

Good night, Left nut

obvious shill thread move on

The joke was that the only way for the BLM posters to use proper English and fucking commas was by using copypasta.
See:

P U F F Y

I am very scared and much angery over this

That poster is on your side. Gestalt rules here.

It's exactly what hitler did too, what a weird coincidence.

I hate these lying, anti-white, Jew-whores, too, OP.

The supreme court literally just unanimously affirmed that hate speech is free speech in america.

Im not even joking that was like july

hahahahahahaha dude are you

pol is a more of a safe space than the_donald

Definitely regret it. When I voted for Trump I thought he would use the full power of the presidency to promote social justice and equal outcomes for all races, sexual orientations, genders, sexual philias, animal transkin identities, spatial matrix deformities, subspace sexuality modifiers, and deep sea penis omni-preferences

I'm not a fan of trump but wtf are liberals in the media smoking? It's like they live in a different reality. Liberals have always been dumb but now they're making up their own version of reality. These people are nuts.

>pol is a more of a safe space than the_donald

Do you ever sit and think about the retardedness that comes out of your mouth? A place with no moderation is turned into a safe space, just like all the hundreds of lefty safe spaces that ban dissent.

That's not how that works, faggot.

DRAAAAAAMMPFFFF