Stay strong, folx. Keep fighting the good fight

Stay strong, folx. Keep fighting the good fight.

As for the rest of you hiding indoors, we'll be seeing you soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Front
twitter.com/ZacktotheFuture/status/900209589496557568
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What're you going to do, kick over my trash cans?

you're a faggot.

t. actual anarchist

you ever going to actually be a threat to the system or just keep punching a small amount of ostracized extremists with no political or economic power? oh and thanks for being a tool for capitalism to import cheap labor you idiot

Meh. I would rather die thinking for myself and taking care of those around me than join some inhuman collective. These ideologies just swell up the pride, and make gross simplifications of life and those living all around us. You are apart of the cancer that is ripping this nation apart, OP.

Both of you faggots need to die

Lmao, your funeral faggot

Wat game? Looks comfy

i dont even know what that symbol is. so if you show up at my door i'll just be confused

Wasted

It's Project 1999, an emulation of the classic MMORPG EverQuest, staged permanently in the era of the Velious expansion.

fpbp

1.3 million IPs

Jeff Sessions is coming for you.

What does that symbol even mean?
3 boners pointing towards the right?
Funny, right? ANTI-First-Amendment?

wasted

this

>gross simplifications
>inhuman collective

lmao

>we'll be seeing you soon.
Your overconfidence is astounding.

Do you really think your local law enforcement isn't building a case against their local antifa chapter? You're all going to prison, even the hambeasts and limp wrist man children.

Oh really?

What's your current preferred theory to replace law enforcement without authority?

>Unironically using a symbol that is also anti communist

>folx

This is the only part of your post that isn't a cliche (yet) and it still makes me hate you.

/Thread
Also, checked.

>Pointing right
Am I missing something here?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Front

>Its logo, the Antifascist Circle (three arrows, pointing south-west/to the lower-left inside a circle) was designed by Sergei Tschachotin, former assistant to the physiologist Ivan Pavlov in 1931.[2][3][4] It was designed so as to be able to easily cover Nazi swastikas.

Communism cannot exist without fascism. Get your head straight, normie.

Damn

DEM NUMBERS.....

Strange that article doesn't mention the iron front was anticommie too.

slide this faggotry

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Front
>The Iron Front (German: Eiserne Front) was an anti-Nazi, anti-monarchist, and anti-Stalinist paramilitary organization formed in the Weimar Republic.

derp

anti-Stalinist is fine with me

Jokes on you, there is so much trash in my room you won't be able to walk in the floor

>hiding indoors
>literally about to go to training and hard spar for 2 hours
I'd be careful with the tough talk. you will have to back it up one day

weasel phrasing on behalf of the wiki editor. i just find it a strange symbol for today's salt-left to be appropriating.

>I can't read

>One meaning is that they stood for the opponents of the Iron Front, the three enemies of social democracy: reactionaries (especially monarchists wanting to restore the Hohenzollern monarchy), Bolshevists, and fascism (the Nazis in particular), as seen in a 1932 election poster for the SPD

Maybe try fighting one-on-one instead of ganging up like a bunch of fat vaginas and niggers. Hang yourself, you low-t faggot

Do those arrows represent the direction you want to push the economy? backwards and down?

And you'll be seeing a 10 mm slug headed your way faggot!

come on in! Just remember to try to kick my door in first and please have atleast a knife on you.

Pull the trigger and start the war already, bitch

>g-guys s-stay strong w-we are fighting a good fight really i promise dont lose moral plz bby ok? oh and i want to intimidate people too so if u are in a house we are coming for you t-too ok plz?

you guys were a shit tier opposition one of the weakest

So Pavlov's dog drools a the smell of Fascists, yet is as as paradoxically hypocritical as Schrödinger's cat's litter box. Shit, no shit!

>When the fascists claim to be against fascists

That's a good excuse to indulge in your barbaric need for wanton violence and pathetic need for moral validation by people who think the same as you.

>when the fascists claim the people fighting them are fascists

old story, chap, try a new tactic

LOL kys faggot

twitter.com/ZacktotheFuture/status/900209589496557568

Tell your Master I said 'Hello'.

You're both total faggots, go suck each other off already

based

I don't think ill ever even make it to the happening. I have so many fucking guns and so much ammo I would never be able to decide on a loadout. Do I take an AK for power? Or an AR for American pride and lightweight mobility? Do I bring a bolt action rifle for putting rounds down range? Or a 870 3 1/2" Police magnum shotgun for crowd vaporization? .40 handgun? .45? 9mm?

Jesus I would try and bring everything with me and would be immobilized by my inability to narrow down my selection.

>folx
Why do leftards to this?

Is it like womyn? Is there some special meaning?

"Hello, fellow kids"