I REGRET SUPPORTING HILARY AND BEING A COMMIE

Help me Sup Forums. How can I see the light? I'm miserable. I hate myself. I let random men fuck my gf. How can I be better? I have to defeat this mental illness.

Other urls found in this thread:

returnofkings.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=f82mHHAt6yI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You should lurk moar froglet

Stop sliding.

At least sage

Help me.

First, drop your whore gf
Second, go to a redpill general
Third, try to renounce communism

Be a fucking man, quit being a fucking pussy.

Dump that girl, its over she will never respect you.

Fix your life, READ EVERYTHING, do good at your job, get promoted or find a new one to start over.

Start excersising. This doesn't need to be like roid-rage just run and do push ups and stuff.

and most importantly QUIT TAKING SHIT OFF THE TV AS FACT

dont use CNN or Fox news or anyone interpretation. Watch it yourself. Then if you want after watch the analysis of people whose opinions you respect.

And read some fucking books, start with the greeks, start in depth learning of history. If you know why the world is the way it is you may be less inclined to want to destroy it through Marxism.

First, stop being a cuck. Secondly, lift. Third, get A E S T H E T I C

Pic of GF's tits? This should be easy for you.

>I REGRET SUPPORTING HILARY AND BEING A COMMIE
Still wearing your commie larp flag. Shitty B8.

/Thread

This is too much. What do I do first? I need to do one thing at a time, and then maybe more.

Could you explain why/how you became a commie in the first place?

1. change your fucking flag
2. start at the beginning.

this

You pretty much should consider the following. We'd all be better off that way.

Odds are that gal will never respect you my man, so you might be better off splitting but you can try your luck just remember the ad age "can't turn a whore into a lady.".
If you regret your ideals then simply change them, the good news is, she lost! The bad news is now that you see things in a different light you're simply going to notice all the decadence and regret partaking but here's the thing, as regretful as some actions might be such as being a cuckold fetishist, atleast you've had the moral decency to change now that you're no longer ignorant of the truths, so try not to sweat it and focus on improving the current self instead of spiraling through regrets of ones past self.

There is no go to guide for regrets, if you're religious pray about it, if not maybe consider opening yourself to a religious lifestyle if not just for a supportive community to keep you in line and encourage a better you. Lifting, aesthetics, all those things are helpful but you've got to find the pattern that works for you and research where you want to stand politically and morally, obviously you don't want to be a commie fag anymore, great but don't leap into someone else's lifestyle and politics, create yourself and find your niche.

Parents.

Ok. First step done.

Still larp flag, but feels better huh?

>I let random men fuck my gf.
What the fuck man

Your parents are communists? You mean Liberals, or literal commies?

Whats your knowledge rate on some things: trust in the media? knowledge of Communist Russia, China, Vietnam, etc. history? Have you read Solzhenitsyns "The Gulag Archipelago" ? Thoughts on the "Jewish Question?"

digits confirm sage

Asking Sup Forums for dating and life advice is like asking the Amish to fix the wiring in your house.

Neck yourself pussy, your gf is really a boy you toronto faggot
>show your leaf nigger

Look at that 70% of anything is just taking the initiative to start.

Okay now move on to step two, quit being a pussy and act like a fucking man.

this may take longer.

You need to work on becoming a good person.

Start with yourself, become the kind of human that God would be proud of (even if you don't believe in God, you know what I mean).

>change commie flag for commieflag
Lmao

Sort yourself out.
Clean your room
Rescue your father of the belly of the whale

speak for yourself user. Sup Forums is a great place to come for advice on serious matters. its the only place to find true honest answers in some cases.

Pedro here gets it.

dont aggressively try to change things in your life

just stop caring
let go of your past social obligations

stop caring about your girlfriend and realize its just a random bitch trying to put on a show to shame you and only you, you're the only person it can bother, so if you don't care, it doesn't matter to anyone, and she is just degrading herself as a random bitch

stop caring about politics for a while
stop caring about what you wear
stop caring about who you talk to
stop caring about your safety
stop caring about your job, for a little while atleast, and if not a job, your classes, or internship

THE LEFT IS FALLING. KEK.

1. Stop consuming leftist media--Most of it is designed to humiliate you, demoralize you, and shame you into the submissive state you want to leave.

2. Work out--The natural state of man is to be active and physically fit. A fitter body has many mechanisms for naturally redpilling you. Most important of which is increased testosterone. You will also gain self-esteem.

3. Read more--And I'm not talking about Harry Potter. I'm talking about redpilled work from authors all over the political spectrum.

>I let random men fuck my gf
It looks like your masculinity was viciously damaged by the left. I recommend returnofkings.com/

A lot of men began their redpilling on that website after becoming disillusioned with leftism. Plus it has a good community that will help you out if you talk to them. Sup Forums can be a little bit brutal unless you're ultra thick skinned.

I also recommend Roosh's book: BANG. It'll help you improve your game with women. He has a similar story of starting off as a beta boy and slowly changing his behavior to be more masculine and appealing to women. It will help you.

do this and wake up tomorrow and LARP as an outside to your own life - see the world around you from a third person perspective and evaluate what the life you're leaving behind was like - and how fucked up it was

when you encounter something that bothers you, just walk away uninterested by it

Dump your girlfriend, as she clearly is using you.
Do not hate yourself. No human is perfect, and everyone here and elsewhere have been twisted by injustice n the world, propaganda and the violence of others.

I advise you to read up on the actions of Joseph Stalin and Mao Zedong in order to realize that the flag you're using is one painted red with the blood of the innocent. Killing your compatriots for having a different opinion is a very vicious and fascist thing to do.

Analyze your fears. Lay them down on paper. What can you do to beat them?
Analyze your desires, objectives and goals. Lay them down on paper.
What can you do to achieve them?

Genuinely ask for the honest opinion of your family and friends. Figure out what it is you want and what makes you happy, and attempt to live in accordance with a set of principles that do not pre-suppose the nonexistence of other people, because you're going to have a bad time if you try to fight the entire world (my flag related).

Embrace your culture, whatever it is. Leave that traitorous girlfriend.Become financially independent and strive to be a good hearted person while always remembering that being good is not synonymous with allowing yourself to be stepped on. You are a human and you possess dignity, unless you forsake it.

Have fun with dumping her too, maybe. Just never talk to her again, pretend you vanished into a void. I.e. ghost her. It'll be amusing.

You'll miss out on telling her she's a worthless whore but I'm not sure you're ready for that anyway.

Or he could simply not stoop to her level and completely ignore whatever she's done to him, and just leave her. Don't actively avoid her, OP, that gives her relevance. Simply treat her with indifference. Women hate this, and it is what is best for your mental health. Why concern yourself with some girl who didn't care for you? Leave her, reply if she contacts you but leave it well established that you do not forgive or respect her actions, and that you'd just rather go your own path away from her.

Also, OP, don't give up on finding a woman. Don't go all MGTOW without trying to find a fine woman. There sure aren't many, and we all have this problem, but at least try.

Bite the bullet lurk moar

If you're such a commie start by watching this. It'll make you feel much better.

youtube.com/watch?v=f82mHHAt6yI