TRUMP SUPPORTERS BLOCKED FROM LEAVING RALLY AND ASSAULTED BY ANTIFA TONIGHT IN PHOENIX

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/900222285642072064

glad i got out safely

This is terrible! Anyone else here regret voting for Trump as well?

This is how black people feel every day. Glad you white racists could experience the type of fear we have to deal with constantly.

Wow violence against trump fans
I'm sure the media will cover this nonstop just like in Charlottesville

No this wasn't antifa it was some group that thinks they are antifa. antifa dindu nuffin

Every thread.
Fuck off cunt.
It's not trumps fault burgers chimpout.

arizona is a constitutional carry state, why werent antifa blown away?

>t. antifa

Lmao this fuckin' shill posts this same shit in every thread

>hur violent lefties aren't the same as anitfa cause reasons
Sure thing shill. Whatever you say. Tell Soros hello for us will yah?

Violence against nazis is the only kind of violence that is tolerable.

alright lets ID the fucking hat guy and put him behind bars Sup Forums

Probably because you shoot only if you feel that your life is being threatened.

unless it's commies that are perpetuating it

no one likes commies

Protest was pretty weak desu, they got their shit pushed in with CS

>defending another country's leader
Bit embarrassing mate

You can't carry in the rally genius.

Fox News isn't covering ANY of this left-wing violence...

>all trump supporters are nazis

If you dumbfucks keep perpetuating this, nobody is gonna vote Democrat

i agree, its why we should have "shoot ANTIFA and leftwing rioters on sight" days. we cant tolerate their nazi hate speech any longer. nazis beat up and assualted people they didnt agree with just like these leftwing extremists. its time for them to die

This was my third Trump rally. The crowd was very small compared to the last two. It was so lackluster this time it was kind of awkward, especially when he kept talking about how the camera never shows the crowd. Felt staged. I feel like a sucker.

They deserve this every day, forever. Sadly, they've really never had to deal with anything like this.

What's it like to be on the losing side of history you fucking jigaboo?

Truth

Sure glad that there are nazis beating down innocent people and threatening others wherever humanly possible.

Remember kids, A nazi would have already killed someone or badly injured someone. A nazi rally would have involved a lot of people beating down a lot of people at a event.

Even the name is ironic as fuck. Facism is a one party dictatorship. Antifa is trying to do whatever it takes for people to be beaten into submission for you to join their side, kind of what a dictator would do, or what a fascist would do. These kids are going to knock down every possible building and family into fear to support them.

Whatever the cost is, it's not worth the struggle.

reeeeeeee they ran into us at charlottesville, they should have stayed in park and let us beat them.

This is what happens when you don't act as if they are an enemy combatant. Which is what Antifa is..

Lmao paid shill post, jesus christ, get a new script you retards

Don't worry faggot, WE are.

a mob with multiple people assaulting you and surrounding you easily meets this requirement. courts have upheld that disparity in numbers of attackers constitutes legitimate deadly force, even if unarmed. disparity of force can be represented by bigger stronger attacker, or multiple attackers that outnumber you. case law is clear on this

Even the third-world rejects your lefty Anti-First-Amendment antics. Eat shit, pussy.

Trump told the niggers to be violent animals?

>Australia

Pretty sure that Australianon is being sarcastic.

why do jews do this? you aren't fooling anyone

thank you antifa, for all these free redpills

If you support border control you are an nazi. I am educate.

Well there's no point defending our own leader, he's a fucking cuck!

good job falling for an obvious troll, retard.

Yeh.. dude getting shot in the balls was hilarious tho

Makes sense.

I'm sad you got out safely.

Niggers wouldn't even get to experience the first world without white people.
We don't need shit from our out dated farm equipment.

oh no, the alt-antifa !

>We
Wrong race cunt

I am beginning to be more and more grateful I do not live in such a cucked state. I carry concealed and I would not be fucking assaulted like this. I do not want to shoot anyone but holy fuck they are mobbing and sucker punching people in the side of the head.

those were some of the weakest punches ive ever seen

the absolute state of beaner antifas lmfao holy shit, we could kill them all with a strong shove.

commies arent even a threat, kill em all boys.

Then they get run over and act like victims

>assaulted

I'm not saying you Trump guys are pussies, but...

>Australia
>political leaders
Well, it's not like he had anyone to defend in his home country.

>shilling this hard
EVERY FUCKING THREAD TONIGHT!

No doubt they shuttle these "protestors" (rioters) across. Would love to see RICO thrown at the organizers.

More tear gas deployed

>phhfff REAL (((men))) can take a hit to the side of the head
>not to imply that (((men))) is an appropriate gender assumption where pronouns have not be previously metted out

tell that to Saigamarine from /k/

just waiting for all the antifa to be proscribed and interned. keep pushing guys. a black box awaits you.

This video is going viral, they are claiming the driver was intentionally driving into the crowd.

CNN is preparing selective editing to the video to show tomorrow morning

you are so obvious you sad shilling faggot.

Based as fuck, these guys don't fuck around

They still need to take things to the new level, maybe cause a fire inside the rally premises and block the exits? It would be nice to see some assburnt trumpfaggots

Guaranteed you cucks will complain about how frustrating this is while you ignore blacks go through a lot more frustration through lifd than being unable to leave a rally for some minutes

WUZ

You forgot you proxy samefag

Got a first taste of gas, shit was not enjoyable.

NIGGER GOT HIT WHO CARES

seconded. what we really need more of in the right wing is calls to violence. peace through violence should be our motto, just like antifa. when your enemy is dead then there is peace.

they're pushing people to a tipping point. No wonder they got run over the other week

It produced the best meme we've gotten in ages though.

And I pray for more dead mestizos to be shot by ICE.

>citation needed

Somebody please make a "Good Night Left Side" but with Pepperballs here in the center, please.

It's true, living around blacks is hell.

Not afraid to show your true colors anymore, huh, subhuman?

Brandishing a weapon is assault, you only present a weapon if you intend to use it.

Guns would only escalate the situation and you would be charged with attempted murder and misuse of force.

tl;dr you can't bring guns to a fist fight

This just makes me support running them over with cars.

This. That verdict was horseshit.

>mestizo rapebaby calling anybody else a subhuman

Top kek you smelly brown manlet. Here's hoping the cartel chops up your family of 14 and buries them in some mass grave in the desert.

>subhuman
>calling someone else subhuman
your true color is the one of shit

we really should send news tips to all the outlets. charlottsville antifa edition happening

>using literal insurgent trucks
what a timeline

Actually you absolutely can if it's aggravated assault. See Zimmerman.

>cucking yourself for another country
Doing us proud m80
If you could name one or find us on a mpa I'd be shocked.

Haha my friend and I brought masks so we we're good to go, watching antifa eun like a bunch of bitches was fun

good the little bitch deserves to die

Oh so its okay for them to punch niggers but not me?

I'm Chad, they got out safely

Look at those digits. The threes look like balls. The fives look like balls. Whoever is running this timeline deserves a raise.

>you can't bring guns to a fist fight
False. You can use any means to defend yourself if a mob is intent on killing you regardless of whether they are armed or not
see this

Everyone knows that racists are bottom of the barrel specimens from any given race, the irony is strong with these cucks

probably because it would have created VA apocylpse edition.

Ebil nazis mow down peaceful protestors would probably be the headline on every news station, ban guns

>checked
>and saved

my nigga

He agrees about his raise

You're beneath the barrel like the native rapebaby subhuman you are. Shit genetics, low iq, violent and smelly. It warms my heart to see so many of you being deported. Even Ethnic Spaniards consider Mestizos to be utter genetic trash. Sad!

>face scarves
>nig nogs
>spics.
>violence

Checks out.

See Michael Strickland - if you bring a gun to instigate a crowd and use it, the courts are not in your favor.

Given the police presence at the scene, it's hard to claim you were in self defense with peaceful (peaceful = not killing or violently assaulting) protestors.

The man is a writer/editor for BuzzFeed, will they disavow?

They should try moving out of the ghetto.

why the fuck would I need to proxy? I posted obvious troll bait and you fell for it like a shitbag. kill yourself.

Lol, even your meme president denounced you as a subhuman this evening, keep pretending your subhuman tendencies aren't frowned upon by the majority of society, it's never going to be true outside of Sup Forums.

Racists sre subhumans, you never see well adjusted people being racist