>be 19
>the women I think are hot reject me and then go fuck chad
>fast forward 5 years
>I finish my finance degree and get a following for my music
>every single hot girl I know got knocked up and is now a single mother
>all of them have denounced their degenerate ways and become "Christians"
>nearly every single one has private messaged me wanting to hang out
>all of them are just as hot as they were in high school, except they have kids

Does dating a single mother make you a cuckhold? I want to reject them, but one in particular is so hot she almost looks cartoonish

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XrWY0M_xuR0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes it is

dont be a cuck user

Yes. That is all. Raising another mans kid is the definition of cuckold.

Is it cucked to sleep with one of them?

I know in my gut it is degenerate and cucked. But it is hard to say no

no, its just cucked to assume the father role to your wifes son

No, it isn't. If a woman in question is a widow.

Unless you can get an easy root off them, don't bother.

You're asking relationship advice from a group who for the most part don't even talk to women. Fuck them and then leave, wait until you're in your 40s to get married and then marry some dipshit in her 20s, women age like milk so make sure you're dead before the one you're stuck with breaks 50.

They want your money

You must move to Utah and marry all of them. Those children need a father and it's your destiny to raise those little bastards whether you like or not.

Why would you date the trash when you can go out and literally snag up a slammin 18-20 yo virgin waifu?

I get maybe you want to prove a point to them but what point would that prove and how happy would proving it make you? Yeah, they see you were the good one all along but now you're raising some chad kid you didn't make. Compare to a young hottie fresh out of high school:

>was never mean to you
>only dick she's seen is yours so you can bend her sexuality to exactly what you want
>no baggage
>no previous kid

It would prove an even stronger point to those whores to snag some young strange. PLUS the young ones can be made into housewives while these sluts will probably want to keep their careers.

Only if you also have kid(s) from a failed marriage

I don't think so. Just know what responsibilities come with her.

get someone younger and invite evryone to a "reunion"

I actually couldn't care less about proving a point to them, I think they are objectively retarded and I never really cared that they rejected me. I just think they are hot and I want to fuck one of them a few times, but I don't want to end up cucked.

I also don't want to whore enable either

Depends how much of a cuck you are. You can take over raising her kids as long as you are the one RAISING them to be YOURS. And your wife won't truly be YOUR wife until you knock her up, so don't marry until she is pregnant with YOUR kid.
This isn't a cuck or to not be cucked situation. If you man up, and retain yourself as a man, you can control the situation and hold it. No independent women crap and kids have to be raised definitively how you want to raise them, until you aren't "dad", but wholly their father.

next them all and get at their younger, childless sisters. Itsvthe only alpha choice.

>but one in particular is so hot she almost looks cartoonish
Need pics to decide. If she's really that hot, I'd do it if she were willing to have 4+ kids with you and have them do a paternity test. Raising another dude's kid is outweighed by passing on your genes with prime genetic stock. Your bloodline will continue long past anyone even remembering you.

Reject not next

yes, don't do it

>18-20
>virgin
I've got some bad news, lad. High school girls these days probably have an average of 4 different sexual partners before they even turn 18. And if they don't meet the criteria by senior year, then they'll be sure to make up for it in their 20's.

Finding a young, virgin waifu who wouldn't mind being a housewife at 18 is like winning the lottery after your 10th game of Russian roulette.

>is dating a woman with kids degenerate or cucked?
of course it is fagget, it means you're stupid enough to raise and look after the offspring of another dude for nothing, the epitome of being an idiot, that is if the man that knocked her up was a good for nothing prick or a nigger. Furthermore, there is the possibility that the current condition of the woman is due to her having taken advantage of her previous partner in order to get shit for free and make fun of him. Don't do it, it isn't worth the effort, i have seen men that have done so and have paid a terrible price (getting cucked, kicking out of the houses they worked for to build and maintain, depressed so much that even you feel sad about the poor fucker, etc.). Take heed, burger, avoid getting screwed over just because you think " ayyy this is the righ one for me, it'll be different", IT'S A TRAP

I did it and I'm a fucking slob.

Women at that age are desperate because they are unaware of the power their sexuality has.

You're already a fucking cuck if you even consider doing this kind of shit. Might as well go for it then.

>is it stupid to wipe my ass with toilet paper that's been used

If you actually have to ask such a stupid and insipid question, you're already beyond cucked. I pray that suicide is in your near future.

I have always made fun of guys who marry single mothers

But this extremely hot woman from high school who has a kid started private messaging me and I was like "Welll...I could at least flirth with her a bit and see how that goes".

Now I'm like "Wellll....I could at least fuck her and see how that goes".

I don't want to be that cuck who uploads a photo of himself marrying a single mother on Facebook where they hire a professional photographer to take a big portrait of the cucked groom and the bride's children. I would probably have to kill myself if that happened.

But I also really really want to see this girl naked

That is definition cuckoldry. Someone else's biological line continues without effort, and your limited time/resources are harvested for their genetics to spread.

it's classic cuckoo behavior to fuck an alpha and then find a beta to give her money / raise the kids

you have a 'music following', fuck that nonsense

If you are young and not a father yourself then it is ridiculous that you chase after women who have already been knocked up.

You weren't good enough for them then so why are you good enough for them now?

You will literally be able to pull younger, sexier, women with no screaming brat in tow.

Let these women rot in their misery so as to send a message to the next generation of girls.

Getting knocked up by some Chad at the age of 19 is not empowering, it leaves you on the scrap heap for the rest of your life.

Well, just do a pump and dump then. Make her learn that her actions made her repulsive whore and that no man wants used products.

This. But on the other hand, if the child is white, you are still furthering the white race and avoiding a fatherless child who will grow up spreading degeneracy and fucking niggresse/niggers.

Well obviously I am not planning on raising the kids, or even MEETING the kids.

I just want to get some nudes from her and maybe fuck her. But I also know that this shit can turn into a disaster if she gets pregnant or seduces me with female seduction skills or whatever

oldfag here

I had a summer fling with a stripper who had kids

i won't lie, I enjoyed the sex, and before we started, we both agreed it was just for fun, and it was ending at the end of summer.

well, guess what: when a woman has kids at home with her, who have no stable man, the man who comes over regularly to bang their mom becomes the man in their lives.

in the span of that summer, one of her kids started calling me daddy. I don't care if she put him up to it or not - I don't think she did, desu. it doesn't matter.

You have no idea how terrible that feels - because you know that you will never be that kids dad - and he'll probably never have one.

it is incredibly damaging to the kids when there is a guy that fucks their mom and leaves. Don't do it to those kids.

now, the other thing is: all of us have seen the stuff where each dick a woman takes increases her chances of NEVER being in a stable relationship. And when her next relationship falls apart, that's some other guy getting divorce raped... and when you bang her, you're making that more likely.

when you have sex with a woman you don't intend to marry, you're just robbing some other guy of his future...

as sad as it is, you shouldn't get involved with single moms (unless they are widows of marriage). It's a tragic shame, because their kids need dads, but, those moms are damaged goods.

Yep. Or better yet, just act like you care, fuck them and dump them.

Yes, literally

oooooooooooffffffffffffffffffffff

damn those are some cringey feels right here. I am definitely not going to fuck her then

must because i have feminine penis so i gave school teacher money and they all get pregnant and get vacation. they should just fucking die they leech from rule.

Definition cuckoldry. There's nothing wrong with converting and marrying a woman who was a degenerate when she was young, but kids is a no-brainer disqualification.

Really, there are some advantages to dating and marrying a girl who has already done the degenerate life and gotten over it. It's out of her system. A virgin on the other hand will be forever tempted by whatever piece of man comes by while you're at work, always wondering what it would be like, and then fantasizing about it, and then eventually cheating on you because women are fucking weak creatures.

Only if she's prepared to give you children of your own, and has good enough genetics/income/etc. to make it worth raising another man's kid.
OR if you already have kids of your own from a previous relationship, and your combined children are enough, Brady Bunch style.

You can't just lump all single mothers together though. Widows for example bear no fault for their circumstance. A divorcee is generally not as bad as a roastie, but it all depends on the details of her divorce.

you get a free kid, without all the hassle of pregnancy and delivery and first few years of taking care of a toddler. and the kid is young enough to raise as your own.

but, on one condition tho, the bio father must be completely cut off the picuture. fuck him. he is a piece of shit anyway.

The fact that you ask for opinions here already means that you're a weakling and a cuck.

Not really

I see tons of great advice on Sup Forums. People understand that consequences are a reality on this board. You can't even get this kind of advice from people at church.

Dude who cares what pol thinks. Do what you want.

thank you for the redpill oldfag.

Hey you fucking retard.. go after NINETEEN YEAR OLDS STILL

They tend to like guys a bit older than them and you would be unforgivably pathetic if you actually settle for some used up roastie that has rejected you in the past.. lol..

Seriously.. THINK FOR A FUCKING SECOND

all of high school, and most of college, bitches would shit one me. i still managed to pull more than then avg guy, but still the entitlement of US bitches is unreal.

left the US in 2002, became successful scientist, now 40. When I hit 30 and had status I was fucking any 19, 20 yr old I wanted with out even trying and it ain't changed with 40.

just wait, your time will come

just pop the question that you want to fuck her... if thats your intention, you have nothing to loose other than she thinking you're a piece of shit... if she doesnt want to, assume she was just looking for a father for her kid... and fuck that, move to the next bitch... but if you are worry you will develope feelings or get her pregnant, well you have your own problems then...

Listen to this user

Extremely cucked.

Absolute KEK. No no no. Do not raise another man's kids!!!!

What if you adopt a kid or raise a family member's kid?

if it's a p&d kinda deal

You're 24? Don't even consider dating single moms until you're like 30. Right now you can still get some college girl who's getting a good career. Don't give it up yet.

>Is it cucked to date a woman with kids?
If she is a widow that lost her virginity to her husband, it's not optimal, but acceptable.

sounds like you grew up in a shit area, no respectable town gets flooded with single mothers. alabama?

>some college girl who's getting a good career.
Get a teenager that isn't a feminist whore trying to LARP as a man instead of raising a family.

Yes, the kid will always be first to her and you will not have the same kind of attachment to the kid

They also only need you to provide for the kid because they are now freaking out their plans never worked out and they also have a kid on their hands which life's about to be ruined because of it, and the chance is you will be ruined too in the process

so whitney is really way older and clearly a skin walker, right? i mean, those wrinkles and her mentality are like way older than 34.

You're a cuck for entertaining the idea of communicating with these used up hoes. They want a free ride from some beta now that Chad's through with them.

ask on r9k.

UP Michigan kek

Just fuck them, and leave once you are bored.

You can work on finding a real wife material girl on the side.

you're white trash looking in the dumpster for a white trashette.
upper middle class college educated women in their 20s don't have kids
venture beyond the dumpster my friend

You dont need to date any of these women to fuck them.

by the laws of the internet profiling, come back when you are 18 ...

>A divorcee is generally not as bad as a roastie, but it all depends on the details of her divorce.

women initiate the majority of divorces in the US

Men almost always get raped in US divorces. So a divorced woman is almost always a disaster. Either she sucks so bad that a man chose to leave her despite knowing he'd get ruined, or, she chose to leave the man for (((reasons))).

A Christian widow is a fine choice, especially if she is young enough to have more kids or if you already have kids also.

There is no reason for a man to get married in America unless he wants to have children and raise them up in the biblical model. In which case, he should be looking for a woman who knows she wants to get married and have kids ASAP, with no (((career))) or (((college))) BS.

There _Are_ young women under 20 who are not divorced, not already moms, and are ready to get married and start having babies.

Those are the only women worth your time. Hold out until you become the kind of man who has the confidence, indepdencen, and demonstrated earning power that you can provide for such a woman.

Just fuck them and remind them they could have HAD you in high school but now you can't commit. Nothing is more alpha than fucking everyone's baby momma. :^) Once other Chads begin to hate you, you've become beyond Chad.

Well I'm not white-trash, which is why all of these hot bitches from my home-town are messaging me. I ascended from white trash to college educated with a job in a nice city.

It doesn't change the fact that they are semen demons. These bitches are objectively hot. Like hardly anybody would see them and say they are not attractive.

all my one cousin ever did was date women who already had kids. It had to do with my uncles (his dad) anger problems. He has them too, but he has overcome them. He didn't want to pass his issues on to kids, so he wanted women with kids. He married a woman with 4-5 kids.

I personally do want kids, but I don't know if i can deal with a baby due to my disability. I think i'd have to hire someone to help my wife and i with a kid if i were to have a baby, but i would be okay with adopting. I don't want to raise a kid from a single mom

If she has your baby, it's okay. You should then become the real father to her previous child.

Divorce was once a lot less common. That was good. However, death was a tiny bit more common. The State was significantly weaker and could not be the surrogate parent. Culturally it was understood that children required the joint strength of 2 parents. Young widows remarried all the time, to support the kids.

It's a shame "ADULTS" these days have kids and don't maintain a marriage for those kids. But kids deserve to have 2 good parents.

Remember, women are dumb. They need a man in control or they will make costly mistakes for themselves and for their children.

That is all that needs to be said.

from my experience they are done having sex for fun. reality set in and they are dead set on finding a guy to help her take care of her kid.

they might give up some tired pussy if they can manipulate you in some way, otherwise.

there is something else you should know

a young, hot, single mom understands EXACTLY what position she is in, and she understands that she has nothing to offer you except her holes and a particular set of fantasies.

she understands that she has to WORK on you, because she is looking to catch a free ride [and not for her whole life either... just until she can upgrade providers down the road... you're probably going to get her into bigger/higher circles of men that she doesn't have access to right now...]

So if you do decide to have sex with her, she's going to do epic shit during the "try out" phase. Mention a fantasy? Odds are, she'll do it.

She's going to make it very hard to not commit. You're going to get incredible blow jobs, you're going to get her to wear anything you want. You're going to love it.

She's going to make it impossible to walk away. She'll beg you to come over. You'll be like "my GOD this woman is so HOT and INSATIABLE".

And it's all a fucking act.

And you'll find that out if you you actually _commit_ to her. Once you do, it _allllllllllllll_ stops. You're going to be like "what happened to the woman that tried so hard?"

And the answer is: you did. You gave her what she needed, and she knows that if you get sick and try to walk out on her, she's got all your money and she can play the same move on the next guy.... who you probably already introduced her to when you let her into your social circle.

That is the literal, non-meme definition of a cuckold.

Just give her another kid and dump her, that's what they want, be an alpha male for once dude.

Im 23 and not a single woman I know from high school or college has gotten knocked up, leave whatever shithole you live in you dumb faggot and find a single woman with no kids

Yes, that's the definition of cuckolding, raising another man's kids or letting other men fuck your woman.

You should be fucking the 19 year olds who won't fuck guys their age. Those girls wouldn't fuck you because they were dating older guys.

be careful tho, women only get pregnant when they want.
condom wont do shit.. be very careful!

single women wont trick you into having kids, single moms on the other hand.
just be very careful is my advice, or search for a qt childless woman.

Just dating: Not so much
Marrying: Literal definition of cuckoldry

Just Pump and Dump user.

Explain further

OP, look at this. This is what you are debating settling for.

Yeah I've done this a bit but I had some pregnancy scares, and also 19 year olds are like hyper-dramatic and insane. Like scary insane. Most of the hot 19 year olds who are out looking for older guys have daddy issues and they can be a bit scary. But I still agree with you, hot 19 year olds are the best.

But this one single mom messaging me looks like she is a hot 17 year old. She actually looks even hotter than she did in high school. The temptation is strong.

Raising another man's kid is a cuckolded thing to do.

Unless you are planning on molesting the kids i see nothing behind a pump and dump for these women (with protection).

start posting some pics already

Single mothers are for degenerate dirty dick Rodneys. Don't be dirty dick Rodney!

youtube.com/watch?v=XrWY0M_xuR0

only if she cant or wont produce children for you.

>She actually looks even hotter than she did in high school. The temptation is strong.

You're going to get married and divorced within 5 years.

We've told you what the situation is
- she's going to pull a bait and switch with sex to lure you in
- you're going to fuck up her kids worse
- she's going to divorce rape you
- you're going to damage your heart, your wallet, and your happiness

>doxx yourself on Sup Forums

I grew up on Sup Forums. I know what happens when you post a crumb trail back to yourself with this kind of stuff.

I will post a pic of her, somebody will reverse image search it, message her from a troll account, tell her the guy she's tallking about it on a taiwanese knitting board talking about whether or not he will be a cuckhold for possibly hooking up/dating her.

Don't think with your dick, stop being a cuck.

Also unless you can get her to give up her bastard child and throw them in a orphanage i see no goddamn point in getting with a single mother.

Or even better she can just outright kill the kids and bury them in the pedohphile neighbors backyard after sexually assaulting them with a snake.

Single mothers are forever meant to be pumped & dumped. If you decide to start a relationship with one, then you are by definition a cuck. Alphas don't do that, they can get a fresh 18 y/o off the street at any age, 30+ is the perfect age for it. Most women have daddy issues and they like to be fucked by older men, men who have a career and have settled down in their own apartment, have a car and money to waste.

Don't be a cuck user, simply pump & dump.

annon please kill yourself before you end up as beta bucks to one of these succubi please and thanks

No I would not marry her, I just really really really want to fuck her and maybe get some n00dz for my collection

If she looked anything like your pic. Idk if I could control myself. Otherwise no

Just block out the eyes with paint and mess up the image borders a bit so it doesn't trace back to a social media account.

It's OK if the father died doing something honorable, like in war or something. Not if he OD'ed.

If the father is still alive, why the fuck should you raise his kids if he isn't even going to fucking do it?

>don't be a cuck user, simply pump & dump

Nothing more cucked than never raising a family

>just as hot
>they have kids
choose one
why would you want to spend your hard earned cash on degenerates and children of another man (possibly a nigger)?

>Also unless you can get her to give up her bastard child and throw them in a orphanage i see no goddamn point in getting with a single mother

you think you are being edgy, but this is actually no joke.

women will say CRAZY shit if they are trying to snare a man. some single moms will legit suggest that they can give up their kids if they think it's a deal breaker for the guy.

like, how could you not be disgusted with a woman who could think/say that about her own kids?

It was a long time ago, but I think the gal I was with had her tubes tied. And she started talking about how it was possible to get them untied if that's what I wanted...