twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Absolutely. The sooner the better.

"are you ready for civil war?"
>"yes"
"are you ready for civil war?"
>"yes"
>"b-but are you really ready?"
>"yes"

A bunch of retards who cant live without Starbucks and their phones. Have no survival skills and have no idea where food comes from.

VS

An army of people who grew up learning how to hunt and fish and have been waiting 150 years for this.

Do these cuckolds honestly want to get their asses penetrated hard then they already do? These fags are poking a bear. We have 98% of Armed Servicemen, Veterans, Police, Bikers, and gun loving patriots. They have a bunch of faggets that can't decide what gender or sexual orientation they are. The first Civil War was devastating. This one would be done in a week--at most.

Its not a Civil War, its your Communist Revolution.

Racism is a tool you Collectivists use. You put people into groups.

>literally crying

I'm a fucking cheese maker. I MAKE CHEESE. DRUMPF IS DONE I CAN'T HANDLE THIS ANYMORE.

Here's what a "civil war" in America will really look like.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1991_uprisings_in_Iraq

Yes please!

Instead of using weapons, can we just use pepper ball guns and shoot them all in the nuts?

>as all his supporters are just trying to rail road us
We'll railroad them straight to a camp.

ok

I feel bad for them because they will literally try to kill a boogyman that is mostly in their heads and they will be crushed by the full force of the state.

They are imagining Tyranny and will bring real tyranny on themselves. How can they be so self destructive?

What did Trump say? Does anyone have a link?

I think this is a good idea.
And just have all the pepper balls mysteriously vanish before we can load them, with all that we can find is actual rounds of ammunition.
Well, we tried.

these people are so divorced from reality.

>Facebook tier meme
Fucking cringe user.

A lot more ready then these cucks. After actually seeing them in person tonight, I am more sure then ever they pose no threat to anything. If they try anything the will be put down like the commie dogs they are.

rekt

kek

Andrew is gayer than aids

I don't think these people understand that an actual attempt at a civil war/communist revolution by these people will not be Berkely. It will not involve armies of people armed with clubs and pepper spray. It will be their side, the ones who willingly gave up/are scared of guns against a side that is prepared for a civil war or 1776 at all times.

It is belligerent. It would be absolutely hilarious. How would they even get out of their major cities? It's just teen boppers trying to act like they matter and have their opinion affirmed in an echo chamber. This is completely irrelevant.

Never before have I truly understood the sentiment behind "I wish a nigga would" until these cucks started talking civil war.
Do it.
Fucking do it.
Sweet baby Jesus please.

It's honestly just sad that there are people who are this clueless.

youtube.com/watch?v=8Y-iM9sDrAk

Literally run of the mill nationalism stuff and political pageantry.

The american left is literally suffering from mass hysteria.

It would be funny if I didnt think these poor fools are going to get a lot of people hurt.

link to the thread?

he spent about half the speech denouncing nazis and complaining about the media claiming he never denounced nazis and the rest was just his usual maga/bring back jobs stuff.

The faggiest thing about this pic is the fact that he's trying to pick out the best avocado.

>If you still support Trump you are in fact a Nazi, there's no buts anymore
Okay. If you don't and you support communists instead then you are now a communist and you are going to be killed. Because unlike the 'Nazis', you are an actual threat to this country.

>Civil War: Part 2
>over in a week

yeah, no.... the population is too intermixed to have sides drawn. Look at pic related. In order for a civil war to happen the opposing sides have to kick their opposition out, right? I voted for Trump but live in the Bay Area.

Civil war will happen when the city/county/state orders the eviction of opposition members.

>Trump talks for an hour how we should love everybody regardless of race, color or creed.
>Moronic, hysterical leftists SOMEHOW interpret this as a call to violence

I really don't want to fight these people, but it is becoming increasingly evident that the only thing that will go through their thick skulls is a lead bullet.

What the fuck does that even mean? When did USA become exactly like nazi Germany? How is Trump supporting the neo nazi retards of Charlottesville? So many questions.

I'm prepared to defend myself against violent anti-white rioters if that's what he means.

i cant stand the delusion.

Leaf Sniper teams ready and willing to provide support.

It's shills. Any social media that matters is owned by shills. If they can't control the conversation they disrupt it.

WÖLLT IHR DEN TOTALEN KRIEG?

>I just don't understand when we became Nazi Germany

Okay since you're so confused let's just take a moment. Democrats had the moral high ground on racism and sexism for decades, you really did. Then you embraced racism against whites and sexism against men as a mainstream democratic position.
And only the most brainwashed people in America accepted your redefinitions of racism/sexism.

You blew it. You could've continued to have power but you loved to feel hatred better. And you felt smug about it. And you turned every normal democrat off. And you're very unlikely to regain that power and control you once had until you repudiate your racism against whites and your sexism against men.

But you won't. So you're done. It's really not complicated

Which side would you fight for Sup Forums?

>Trump makes a speech saying both sides have done wrong
>people didn't watch the video or lack hearing comprehension
>Google Memo about men and women are factually different and good at different things
>people either didn't read it or lack reading comprehension
>Muslim attack #312 kills or wounds more than 3 people again
>left wingers lack empathy or realistic comprehension

At some people these people just HAVE to learn. They have to.

>Civil war will happen when the city/county/state orders the eviction of opposition members
You're basing it on the American civil war when it could look like Iraq where roving militias went into different neighborhoods to execute people.

Anyone who is honestly advocating war should think long and hard about what they are saying.

Just imagine starving, your home burned to the ground, you are now a prisoner and a lot of your friends are dead, lost or injured...and you watched it all happen.

Leftists have no idea what they are asking for. Be careful what you wish for. Your going to end up like South Carolina howling under the boot of Sherman.

>I'm crying right now

lmfao

Literally wants death and destruction because Trump made him cry. Obviously it's an fbi or cia posting that, but Reddit is too retarded to figure that out.

>i'm crying right now
The state of the left.

Sure, but I'm going to be pretty surprised if I see raging lefties attacking my homestead in the outback.

I'll give leftists one chance.

Just walk away.

Weird how they call his best rally ever, where he absolutely spanked all his detractors BY NAME and had his crowd chanting FUCK CNN, a "public meltdown".

Lmfao, even msnbc admitted this rally was grest for his base and republicans as a whole

Sounds great, but seriously where are these retards getting this shit? Trump gave a speech about infrastructure, lol.

Ready to go Turbo Chad Nazi on anyone who tries to impede my freedom and shit

>r/politics
youtube.com/watch?v=1ksAzEJFlQg

This is all anyone needs to know about what a future civil war would be.

This pattern holds true across the country.

they are brainwashed. it doesn't make sense because they are completely controlled.
how often does this need to be said?

They understand that if they fight the government, they won't have police protecting them because police are also part of the government, right?
They understand why all these protests have not turned into outright mass slaughters is because of police presence, right?

this

If we have a civil war its going to be scary as hell. Thats not even including the Russians or the Chinese getting involved. America is going to be a bloody balkanized mess that won't be fixed for a hundred years if ever

we can't save the brainwashed, the jews have caused too much damage to their minds, the only thing we can do is put them down humanly or at least in an amusing manner.

^this

Their will be dozens of groups roaming around killing each other, making unlikely alliances. It will be absolutely fucking nuts and impossible to predict or control. Seriously a civil war in this country would end in millions dead and millions more fleeing for other countries, not to mention what places like China and Russia will do.

Stfu racism

All we have to do is starve them out and the subhumans will be eating each other in no time.

Reddit posts don't even resemble actual people. They're like overemotional caricatures of what a person is.

If they start Civil War would it be autistic of me to yell "BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD" In an engagement?

Sure, start it in my country too, my axe is sharpened and ready to bite.

how the fuck is this like nazi germany other than communist openly trying to take over government? oh my god I can't wait til we can deal with these scum

Faggot lolberg

Bay Area user here, too. Considering pic related (took this pic in Berkeley) is our opposition, I think we'll be okay

Lock 'n Load

No cut off their water, simple as that. They can grow food, but they can't grow water.

Frantic virtue signalling by morons. So what else is new?

>Muh dogwhistles

>trump with his signature, mild bantz

CNN: TRUMP HAS PSYCHOTIC RANT MELTDOWN

The blue areas have all the dentists.

Pretty much, got all my waifu in order.

Sides will be drawn based on which side fucks things up in a neighborhood first. Let antifa resort to their ways and the entire state will rally against them.

bad avocados are nasty as fuck tho mate

You really think putin would side with the degenerates? Nufag spotted

By the way, war in this context means throwing water bottles and exposing your nuts to police projectiles.

Aw what cute shoes the little guy has on

Re: OP
>Wish a nigga would

>Jew runs over some goys

O M G N A Z I G E R M A N Y

>I'm crying right now
KYS you fucking retard

avocados in fucking general are nasty as fuck.

Because healthy teeth is right up there in maslows hierarchy of needs right?

>crying
>ready for civil war
pick one

Unironically, what would be a good way to actually start this civil war?
Asking for a friend

Do we have to do it like the south and just strike a specific leftist institution?
Attack CNN HQ?

Do it. I've got blue balls to murder blue voting reds like you wouldn't fucking believe.

Some things to consider:

Liberals live in the city and can amass a small army in a matter of hours. Look at how quickly they throw together these flash protests. The right needs to learn how to organize and mobilize quickly.

Also, if they control the ports that's a huge advantage for them. They can import whatever they want and bring in reinforcement volunteers from all over the world.

Get your jammies and a cup of hot chocolate and have a discussion on reddit about starting a civil war.

>hardcore leftists that are still leftists despite wikileaks, Sanders getting cucked, fake news getting exposed, Russia hysteria falling apart, basic economics by Thomas Sowell existing
Bruh really...... I'm sleep zzzzzzz

That reads like a leaf post tbqhfamalam
>name
>exaggerating post
This dude is fucking with reddit, i am 100% sure of it.

The Civil War was never concluded. We have unfinished business of repatriating Africans back to Africa. It was the only right thing to do sending them back to their families.

The leftists think they'll have some heroic charge against fatties on mobility scooters. What will actually happen is they'll round a corner just to see three dodge challengers mad maxed the fuck out, and one guy who drove his grandpappy's sherman crocodile up from modesto.

>I'm litterally crying
>my tears are empty

Wow, they'll be such a "challenge" to beat .

Did I say he would side with them? No I didn't, but he would gladly exploit both sides to insure he gets the best deal. What do you think he has a hard on for the alt-right? He's a opportunist and would gas you along with the degenerates the second you became a liability.

Did you report them? I'm assuming YOU were the one on reddit. Those posters will be visited by men in suits if YOU did your job.

They calling for civil war on R/politics? I dont think botfarms and canadians are going to bolster their numbers.

Dental care is one of the most reliable factors in determining the quality of life in a country.

If the left start a Civil War the last thing i'm going to be is Civil.

>literally watching a livestream with a wheelchair cavalry anti-faggot.
Yeah go ahead and start the war.