Get guilt-tripped by Sup Forums into becoming a Christian

>get guilt-tripped by Sup Forums into becoming a Christian
>join a bible study youth group
>90% are minorities but this will apparently save the white race
>give it a chance, a REAL chance

I've been skeptical about everything shoved down my throat all my life, I'm a critical thinker with a talent of detecting bullshit. After all that's how I got redpilled. Christianity is a total con

David VS Goliath
>scrawny kid gets a lucky shot, no supernatural interference

Resurrection of Jesus
>this never happened, Jesus and his disciples were literally con artists

Noah's Ark
>there was probably a big regional flood and some dude probably just got his family and some animals on the boat but not all animals and the world wasn't covered in water

Eli and Samuel
>father calls son, pretends he didn't, father calls son, pretends he didn't, father calls son, pretends he didn't, OH IT MUST BE (((god))).
>alternatively special snowflake son just wants to be an attention seeker and pretends he heard his father call him. Literally set him up for life as a prophet living the comfortable life

OH, and there is NOTHING about WHITE NATIONALISM. Infact, RACEMIXING IS 100% OKAY AND NATIONALISM IS BAD.

On a serious note I want a qt christian wife so how can I convince myself to believe in this utter crap?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purple_triangle
youtube.com/watch?v=buJDSuSey3U
youtube.com/watch?v=f-wWBGo6a2w
youtube.com/watch?v=ej_MYJOce1U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hope you aren't this much of a fag

You are a sad sad lonely man and I have no pity for you.

Taking the bible too literally. Read the archetypes in it and try again.

shoo aussie shoo

Are you retarded? (((Christianity))) is a Jewish distraction. Nationalism is what will save the white race.

The bible is a book of metaphors and allegories.
Don't ever make the mistake of treating theology as science.
It's a tradition that serves to provide a foundation for your family and community. It teaches values that have helped shape the west for the past 2000 years.

Here's a hint on where to go.

You dumbfuck for getting trolled into religion.

Thanks guys I'll try give it another chance

...All the Christians in the bible group definitely aren't treating it like a metaphor though

>go to sspx mass
>all white even if the city's full of nigs and spics
>30yo that have 4 to 6 childs
>all redpilled

Stay mad

Or treating theology as politcal treatises.
Nice post.

Most people are stupid.
As in real stupid.

so France is not dead yet
hold on brother in faith

Lmao he fell for the Christianity meme. Considering you posted an anime girl I'm guessing you've got autism and cannot into sarcasm

>christianity
>not the same middle eastern shit as judaism and islam

Why did you expect some sandnigger religion to have less than 90% minorities?
Most niggers in the USA are christian anyway.

Believe in yourself instead of some sandpaper.

>I've been skeptical about everything shoved down my throat all my life, I'm a critical thinker with a talent of detecting bullshit.

how many fucking fedoras do you own, holy shit.

>>join a bible study youth group
>Bible Study
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purple_triangle
>The purple triangle was a concentration camp badge used by the Nazis to identify Bibelforscher (or "Bible Student")

Dzienkuję (if I remember correctly) bro
Que Dieu te garde aussi

this. ausnon... we are inline with Czechs for being elastic religious and hence Intelligent crew. believing old Jewish bullshit won't get you a decent wife, just a retard. go find a scientist

> JW
stop

This entire post is miasma of fedora-level stupid. I can't even fucking believe that someone this dumb was capable of driving to a church without crashing into a fire hydrant.

Get a grip you fucking mongoloid. Are you low IQ? You talk like it. Listen to CS Lewis' "Mere Christianity". If after 45 minutes you are still confused, you might as well keep going to church, because there is no hope for you anywhere else.

Not an argument.

>muh interpruhtayshuns

OP, look at how stupid people are even today. We haven't gotten any more intelligent. That's why we need things like religion. You can't have this many retards running around making their own decisions. They NEED to be told what to do and how to think. They crave it. If you are wise enough to see through the bullshit and want to make a difference, become one who feeds this bullshit to others.

God is your savior. He is your only hope to freedom from this mix of heaven and hell. When you die do you want to go to heaven, or hell? Your decision is based on your faith in God. God loves you, please just have faith and him. Everything will work out in the end if you follow God. God bless x

watch jordan peterson's maps of meaning lectures and his bible series lectures, it will help you understand religion more properly and get the ball rolling towards being a christian, start trying to pray too

>become a christian
>worship the bible

pick one

>Be atheist
>Go to church because the internet told me that religious values are important
>Get mad that the church isn't atheist and requires you to actually believe in god
>Get mad that you can't just pick those parts of the bible that you like an ignore the rest
>"I'm a critical thinker"

>90% are minorities but this will apparently save the white race
It's not about "white race" but your sould, faggot.
There is no such thing as race.
youtube.com/watch?v=buJDSuSey3U

>Nationalism is what will save the white race
I'm leaning more towards balkanized white communities.

This. Retards get pushed into skin worship by shills over here. We need to retake Sup Forums for Christ.

If I ever go to church I will find the wealthiest church community around.

"Some men live dreary lives because they do not believe in God, other lives dreary lives because they do not believe in the Devil."

Life is a battlefield between good and evil user, time to pick a side

It's interpretation user, and that part isn't important. Faith is what will get you into the kingdom of Heaven.

i bought a bible not that long ago, the king james version and i haven't read much because i find it difficult to understand 2bh

>Resurrection of Jesus
>>this never happened, Jesus and his disciples were literally con artists

>11/12 apostles get killed for their con
>12/12 live the con of being poor and persecuted until the end of their lives
World's greatest.

Subtle anti Christian post, here's a (you) since you're probably a larping Muslim from Paris

Only Jewish blood are saved. Christians won't make it, they don't even think on the same level. There's a reason why they're chosen.

>Be the only nigger killer on a thread
>Start a cross burning
>Nigger says Im racist
>Tell him to stop insulting my culture
>Beat nigger

Goliath was a nephilim, giants were real and the smithsonian is covering it up along with other things that destroy the overall timeline of science.
You can find historical accounts of Jesus. Also take into account that none of his disciples got rich off of preaching the gospel and many died horrible deaths.

>Watch a bunch of Jordon peterson
>Decide I want to go to church and meet a QT
>Walk in
>Youngest person there
>A bunch of 40 something alcoholics give me a stink eye
>Preacher drones on, clearly ready to die
>Some fat fuck asks me for money
>Walk away feeling worse

Are churches just places homeless people go to sit down for a bit?

>Noah's Ark
The Flood is a myth in almost every religion, it probably happened

>David VS Goliath
Goliath was literally a giant, this is like a skyrim larp but getting a nat 20

WE WUZ GIANTZ N' SHEIT

Fucking lol

Idk what to tell you. I feel like any advice I give, you'll just take it the wrong way and do the wrong thing.

Remember, even if you are not Christian most of our civilisations values are based on Christianity.
All these threads are most likely created by jews, whom Jesus cursed and called devil worshippers.
Judaism is identical with Satanism, this has been well understood for almost 2000 years.
And because they are Satanists they hate nothing more than Christianity.
Never trust or cooperate with a jew!

depends on the church you go to. do some research on churches in your area some might have a young adult group, especially if it's in a big city, otherwise keep looking eventually you'll find the church that suits you

I've heard interesting interpretations that the "resurrection" of Jesus probably actually did happen

as in, the Romans thought he had died on the cross because he'd stopped breathing, so they take him down and his followers put him in a cave, he had actually just passed out and was taken down just in time to save him and comes to 3 days later

since if you were going to simply make-up a resurrection story like that from scratch you would make up something dramatic and trustworthy sounding like 100 Roman soldiers witnessed it and begged for forgiveness, but the actual accounts of it are his female followers who were grieving outside the cave were the only witnesses to his resurrection, who would obviously be bias towards him, emotionally unstable at the time and in those days a woman's testimony was considered worthless

so maybe what happened is he was just another jew going about saying I'm Yahweh's messiah, got a bit of a following going from these gullible bronze age arabs, but then lucks out by legitimately seeming to come back to life, then he's the rock star of the age who can say whatever the fuck he wants and people will believe it and cut to just under two thousand years later and a billion people still follow him

anyway yeah it's all obviously made up by other humans but no one with an IQ over about 85 actually thinks its physical reality (why western christians will always get metaphysical when asked if they truly believe and the only people who legit are willing to kill and die for their faith are dumb as shit arab muslims) they just go along with it because it makes them feel good and they approve of the morals so tell their kids it's real so the culture survives for another generation, so basically just LARP until you start suspending your disbelief and feel empowered by it if you want to be a real christian because thats what everyone else does

I don't think he was making an argument. I think he was just calling you a faggot.

You don't go to Church to find "cuties" you fucking kike shill. You are there to listen to a word of God. Fucking kike.
If you weren't hiding behind your fucking scrren i would punch your fucing teetch put.
Shitting on recovering alcoholics? Let me tell, you thery are closer to God than you ever will be. I was saved by GOd from booze as well. Fucking you faggot. I will fucing kill you.

He's a bit of a meme, and disappointingly centrist in many ways, but JBP has an interesting series of lectures on the allegorical and psychic value of the Bible
youtube.com/watch?v=f-wWBGo6a2w

That said, modern Christianity does more harm than good. Pic very much related.

Christian are the same as muslims.

Same shit different name.

You're all sheep.

>he listened to the advice of LARPing virgins

Catholicism yes, but the Catholic church has been subverted by jews a long time ago.

Denomination matters
Pentecostal is worlds apart from catholic.
Methodist is usually a happy medium

WE WUZ SHEEP N' SHEIT

So who goes to a wealthy church here? Which sect of Christianity is the richest?

>says the LARPer who probably has set foot in a church for a decade

Still not an argument

ok i've seen like over 9,000 images of current """pope""" kissing migrant feet, he's a fucking footfaggot

>Someone who is so weak willed that they need to be dependent on something because of their weak will is closer to god then some 20 something who's lived a quiet life of peace

Where does that logic come from my man

I go the chruch almost every day faggot. When YOU were last time in a church faggot? WHat gives you a right to judge me? Keep touch talking from behind your screen faggot.

>flag
swedes and muslims pretty much same these days, good one faggot

what kind of drain cleaner to you have to be force fed as a kid to believe this sort of crap

I haven't been to church in a decade, I'm not the one pretending to be a righteous crusader on a board full of Nazi sympathizing racists.

>D-DEUS VULT

Being religious doesn't make you intelligent. There are a lot of stupid, stupid people that read the Bible. It's not meant to be taken 100% literally. Christianity is about your personal definition and relationship with God.

>Sweden
>Getting called sheep by the literal guinea pigs of ZOG.
Do you realize that Sweden having such a high rate of atheism is what fucked you over?

Try the English Standard Version or New International Version. They are more accessible and use more "modern" language.

Britain, you know if you remained Christians you would have opposed Islam coming into your nation? Your widespread culture of atheism made you forgot what your ancestors fought so hard to keep out of England.

Holy shit mate.
How about you think for yourself, fucking hell.
You make a mockery of a faith if you got guilt tripped into "joining". On that note you don't join, you either believe and have faith or you don't.
As well as having an ulterior motive for going to church to get a "qt" christian wife.
You're a cunt and I'm not even a christian.

>Resurrection of Jesus
>>this never happened, Jesus and his disciples were literally con artists

not one of the eleven remaining apostles ever denied the resurrection. 10 of the twelve died as martyrs.

not trying to convince you or argue. just kind of interesting that none of those " literaly con artists" took the easy way out.

It's not a metaphor.

Here's the thing. People don't go from un-believers to believers in the wake of an eye. You don't go from writing off ALL supernatural phenomenas to realizing that Christ really did rise from the Tomb. Faith is a journey. For now, it is actually good that you are exposing yourself to the stories.

I'd recommend reading the Book of Luke and the Book of Mark, even a modern day version if you have to.

Wrestle with it for a while and hopefully you will come to realize the truth.

Are christian girls easy to give it up?
Not much luck on Tinder, so thinking about joining Christianity cuz the girls there are really hot.

Dude you aren't reading the Quran, don't take everything so literally.

You only have to not believe what the MSM tells you.

Your Christian heaven is utter torture. No pain, tears, strife, or struggle? Could there possibly be anything more alien to the Aryan spirit? An eternity without struggle is stagnation, with no chance of improvement, and no real meaning. This is a fate fit for dogs, negroes, or semites.

Any catholics there? Want to know, can I be Catholic and at the same time disagree with Pope's globalist positon and behaviour?

Real Christian girls shouldn't. They should all want to remain virgins until marriage and then remain faithful to their husbands. You have a lot of Christian girls falling into the trap of "It's ok if I break the commandments because Jesus forgives me"

Join the order of no order
How?
Do you want to?
Welcome friend would you like to try these drugs god left laying around?
Just be a cool guy and don't impose your will on others

You know what is healthy and good and righteous. It is not what goes into you which makes you unclean, it is what comes out of you that makes you unclean.

>disagree with Pope's globalist positon and behaviour
no problem as long as you follow the basic teachings of the church. talk to a priest if you're really interested.

Your looking for Gnostic Christianity.

Modern Christians are following the Jewish Messiah.

Maybe because there's kind of obsession with sex in Christian teachings, especially Catholics? Tabooed premarital sex seems legit if we count it as a method for control of instincts back in the days. Correct me if I'm mistaken, but in modern days this taboo seems incompetent and unreasonable.

>Not LDS
It's like you're not woke to prepping or degeneracy.

>OH, and there is NOTHING about WHITE NATIONALISM. Infact, RACEMIXING IS 100% OKAY AND NATIONALISM IS BAD.

This comes from reading it yourself and thinking on it yourself. You ask any church leader they are more or less obligated to tell you none of that stuff is there.

You're hopeless, m8

There's a good reason for the taboo. Just look at how society has degraded since we decided it's ok for women to ride the cock carousel. never mind the actual research showing that as women have more partners their ability to pair bond degrades rapidly.

>Your Christian heaven is utter torture. No pain, tears, strife, or struggle? Could there possibly be anything more alien to the Aryan spirit? An eternity without struggle is stagnation, with no chance of improvement, and no real meaning. This is a fate fit for dogs, negroes, or semites.

There is struggle in heaven to praise Jesus the most with song and instrument. Its actually very intense like a war but with less fatalities.

Reason for thinking resurrection was a lie? I mean his closest followers claimed to see him after he was killed and we're so convinced they literally died for saying so, if it was a con wouldn't they stop when someone threatened to kill them?

there is a common misconception about Catholics doctrine of Papal Infallability
Many uninformed say this belief makes it impossible for Catholics to disagree with anything the standing pope says. In truth this teaching only applies when the Roman See is speaking "ex cathedra" or with the full authority as the Seat of Peter. Popes do not invoke this type of teaching lightly and its hasn't been used more than twice in the past century (barring canonization of saints). JP2, Benedict, and Francis have yet to speak ex cathedra. It is exceedingly rare and it only authoratative on the grounds of Faith and Morals for the Church at large and it is ALWAYS specified when they are speaking in such terms (in the Supreme Magisterium vs Common Magisterium [which could mean their simple opinion/viewpoint on a theological matter as opposed to ruling dogma]).

That wasn't my decision to make. It's gone now and embracing its husk isn't a path to anything, I assume we agree, we want.

>Church of England
>pic related

>Lutherans
>"God belongs in the past. He is actually so old fashioned that I am baffled by modern people believing in his existence. I am thoroughly fed up with empty words about miracles and eternal life" says atheist Danish priest Thorkild Grosboll
>The openly lesbian bishop of Stockholm, not content with just being the first bishop of enter a same-sex marriage, now garners additional fame calling for "the removal of all symbols of Christianity, including crosses, from the Seaman's Church in Stockholm.

>Baptists
>"The Concord Baptist Church of Christ affirm that ALL Black lives matter and we support the efforts of the Black Lives Matter (BLM) Movement. The movement’s list of demands for “Black men, women, trans and gender-nonconforming people,” includes ... an end to all forms of discrimination ... a racial justice agenda from the White House that is inclusive of our shared fate as Black men, women, trans and gender-nonconforming people."
>"In what is likely a first, Calvary Baptist Church in Washington ordained Allyson Robinson - who was previously ordained as a man - to the gospel ministry."
>The Southern Baptists endorse gender-neutral translation of the bible

>Pentecostals
>The two largest Pentecostal denominations in the U.S. have joined together to name Dec. 14 ‘Black Lives Matter’ Sunday.
>May 1 marked her 50th year living as a woman, and part of her anniversary celebration is the publication of her book, "The Trans-Evangelist: The Life and Times of a Transgender Pentecostal Preacher."

user, please.

You are the wrong bible study.
youtube.com/watch?v=ej_MYJOce1U

>Stops breathing
>Stabbed in the side
>Sleep for 3 days
>Push aside a fuckhuge rock

Sure sounds like things a normal human could do alright