Are Trump's attacks on the media, a direct attack on Jews?

Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V0YM_iLwXB0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hasn't he been /ourguy/ for the past 2 years?

Not exactly, but that's about as close as you'd get.

yes.

Trump has single handily made fake news a household understanding.

>Trump
>attacking Jews
His cabinet is full of Jews, children married of to Jews and don't forget constant Israel dick sucking.

if his attacks are directed at the media, then they are by default directed at the Jews.

Trump's a guy who hits back and they don't know how to deal with that. The more they fill their air time with anti-Trump garbage the more he'll call them out and call them fake news. That's all there really is to it.

Eventually theyl'l have to choose whether they want to just stop covering him and lose ratings (they won't cause their jews).

Or switch strategies and support Trump.

When it comes to pitting percieved leftist values vs profits, jews always choose profits and so my prediction is in the next 12 months most media companies will pivot to be pro-trump and the leftist movement will start getting angry and eat itself.

Fuck that'd be amazing.

No dummy, he is a jew

no
all his kids have been targeted by jooze for marriage-conversion. all his grandkids will be or are jooze

What happened at the Phoenix rally?

today he was speaking and was saying something like "if you want to find the source of the racial divide in america"
>he pauses
>i say "look no further" out loud
>he says "look no further"
>pauses again
>I say out loud "than the Jews"
>He says "than they lying media"
Well lets just look at the CNN demographics

no dumbfuck he's not your guy. this whole thing since charlottesvill was about distraction your attention from the fact that president Jared Kikener and her husband JewvankaDump just re-launched the US war on Afghanistan. For the purpose of fomenting war against Iran. Wake up dumfucks, nignogs and spics are a distraction.

I think your looking to far into this. His daughter is married to a jew

She converted to jewism.

>Are Trump's attacks on the media, a direct attack on Jews?

No.

>Jews
You need to learn the difference between Jews and the Jews. It's all about the context.

Welcome to the pysops trade market out here. You can make a killin like us if you understand how the people work.

THIS IS HIM NAMING THE JEW.

ANTIFA.

(((NAFTA)))

FAKE NEWS

Trump will bring in an era of german idealism the likes of which the world has never seen before.

Glad to see Sup Forums abandoning it's antisemitism.

This. You could have a point. If anything Trump is the king of distractions and it is the perfect distraction desu. I'm not against him at all, him becoming president gave me a new faith in America after all the ridiculous media we are fed on a daily basis. Hopefully with our elections coming up people are awake enough to vote nz first and not national or labour (diet national)

If it was a direct attack, he'd name the jew.

fuck the kikes you subversive piece of shit

>the left still can't meme
you misspelled "winner"

>is he /our/ guy?
He'll never truly be our guy as long as his daughter is getting KIKED. He's a step in the right direction, nothing more

Didn't FBI user said he runs CIA psyop-style tactics masterfully?

>You need to learn the difference between Jews and the Jews
You've got to be fucking kidding.

youtube.com/watch?v=V0YM_iLwXB0

It's not only his daughter though. All of his grandchildren are or going to be jewish.

Go back. We don't fucking want you

Truth.

I want to correct you on Afghanistan, but you're just going to have to wait and see for yourself. Can't risk correcting a possible enemy when they are making a mistake.

This is what will happen people are too predictable

Is this another 4D? Please tell me about Trump's secret plans.