We already are fighting Soros

You just haven't noticed it.

The supposed civil war is his win button. Once we get to the civil war stage, there is no turning back, not because of we cannot win it, but because Soros will be able to completely landslide and collapse the economy.

The raising tension building up over the last x months has been all his doing, and it is slowly approaching the civil war stage. We must not let this happen.

We need to contain the left as it is and let them break up from within, without ever engaging in some sort of war.

Discuss the strategies forward and how to prevent a civil war. We are fighting Soros now.

Anyone saying it is inevitable or we will win easily, is either a paid shill or missing the point.

We cannot let it start.

Who gets to use all the darpa and area51 super weapons in the event of civil war?

If you go to a rally or gathering, be peaceful and stoic. Don't let them bait you into an escalation of violence. We need martyrs and idols right now, not warriors.

why can't they just cut off his funding?

>declare antifa as terrorists
>make it a crime to fund domestic terrorists
>get an arrest warrant
>any person/agency found filtering his money through is an accomplice and gets jail time

these Antifas will always be the ones that initiate the violence behind their masks.. We have them all over Europe and they cause nothing but trouble everywhere you find them.

I think a lot of people are realizing he is behind all this bullshit..

People arent buying what he's selling if you namsayn

This is what I've been saying. It's a long fucking game, and any outwardly inflammatory shit will only give the other side and their corrupt media more ammunition.

Which is why the right has gained such prominence over the past two years. Stuff like this isn't being lost on the general populace, but murders and the like cross a line they'd be unwilling to cross.

>declare antifa as terrorists
The white house petition is already in. Just need the white house response. If we do this Soros has already lost.

Rothschild and Soros are household names now. When middle aged women are talking about Soros and his antifa army over coffee in public then you know everyone knows who he is.

Find and track the buses!!!!!!!!

>capitalists profit from a collapsing economy
How fucking stupid are you??

I have bitcoin and guns so bring it on.

How the fuck is this man still alive?

Who said anything about capitalists?

Same people that have access to them now, don't be naive.

They'll attack the whitehouse directly.

Soros isn't a capitalist?

Have you read the Soros leaks? He is using capitalism to tie all the world's economies together so he can crash them all at the same time.

While we're at it, I think paying protesters to protest should be considered literal terrorism.

What does he have to gain from a collapsing global economy

Only problem is. If they cant force us into civil war using their current methods. They're probably going to orchestrate a major event. like 9/11

His end goal. A one world government. This is why he is pushing globalism so hard.

March on the salt mine, user.

>paying a personal army to destroy political opponents
Ancap's literal wet dream.

Mossad needs to take him out. And his kid. They both need to die at this point. They've done too much damage.

Ok I understand wanting one world government with him and his cronies pulling the strings. What I don't understand is why you all think he wants to destroy the global economy he so carefully orchestrated?

Classing it as terrorism would be a stretch, but it should definitely be illegal.

Its not that simple, the struggle for power may even reach those super high tiers of military ranks.

Who gets to choose which side to aide? Its gona be chaos.

Yeah, we were already demoralized when Obama was put into office. Obama prepared us further by destabilizing the country. Now this Civil War stuff is their attempt to push us into crisis mode. It's total garbage. Most Americans are just silently waiting to get into the voting booths and try to clean up the swamp. The rest are frothing at the mouth and virtue signaling, but accomplishing pretty much nothing else.

Agreed. Its very disingenuous and removes the point of protesting.

>What I don't understand is why you all think he wants to destroy the global economy he so carefully orchestrated?
He needs to do this if he wants his one world government to become a reality. It will cause absolute complete anarchy which he can send in his armies to unite the world into his one world government. He can't do this if countries governments still exist to oppose him. If there is no government to oppose him in the world then it will be easy to get what he wants.

Famine is one of the ways that the elites control the population. That and war. They're trying very hard to get us into a war also.

Yeah isn't that funny? In any other scenario, were you to pay someone as an employee or contractor, and they were to commit a crime on your dime, you'd be liable. But somehow buying riots doesn't seem to ever get anyone imprisoned.

Go to a local council meeting, join a political party etc. Get involved.

Just don't engage with Antifa. It's simple, we can set up fake "rallies" they'll be brought in nobody is there. They'll start fighting each other like Dallas BLM vs Antifa. We fuel the fire with fake nigger accounts encouraging them to attack Antifa and vice versa infiltrate Antifa online and convince them BLM is launching attacks on them.

We sit back comfy and watch them kill each other

Niggers killing commies, commies killing niggers it's a win win, and we get entertainment.

We've been saying this since last year that he destabilizes countries to profit off their death. time to act accordingly and contain this madness and let the left devour itself in chaos

For WH to regard Antifa as terrorists would mean having to address their "ideologies" which is a can of worm WH definitely do not want to open. WH acknowledging Antifa as terrorists would give the left even more narrative points to escalate their violence for their supposed "cause" because how they are "systematically oppressed".

Antifa needs to be dealt with at criminal level, and nothing more. They do not deserve the title of terrorists, they are violent criminals. Criminals under the guise of a fake political movement. Nothing more.

Funding terrorism and funding criminal activities are both condemning enough, we do not need to take the higher risk option.

I didn't know who he was until this week, and I've been browsing Sup Forums for years

It's easy enough to just re-brand the movement. He's probably got like 15 groups in slow boil right now to step in for antifa if necessary.

Exactly, the clueless are starting to catch on

"Chaos is a ladder"

Because user, why force a global control on the world when your enemies are powerful when you could drastically weaken them economically

it's sad it will not be done with his death
his kids will continue

>Another world war
>Politicians,TV,Media,Leftys start talking about one world government
>Defeated by war people say yes

I posted this the other day here is how we fuck shit up.

>Here is how we kick off the second american civil war without even leaving our houses.

Today has shown that 100 free speech protester in a gazebo can cause mass chaos simply by existing. If you want to cause mass chaos and unrest you just have antifa do it for you. And here is how.

1. Sup Forums get permits in all cities with a population of over 1 million, calling it a free speech/ Trump supporting demonstration.

2. Make sure all demonstration are set on the same day.

3. Make sure antifa is fully aware of these protest.

4. Antifa shows up and completely destroys every major city in the country.

5. Congrats, we just started the second civil war without even leaving our computers.

Sup Forums greatest achievement since Chris Chan.

>thinking (((they))) are one guy

>fighting
We work for him dumb ass.

STAY ALERT! PAY ATTENTION!
Get your shit together, be prepared for any future!

we need to work to peacefully remove democrats from power. hold them back til 2018 if we have enough time.

When you reach a certain level of wealth, you can invest in whole countries like you're buying stock. Here's a simple example.

Countries A and B both produce a particular commodity. Country A is the stronger performer, and the target of most investment. The economic bandit invests in country B, then destabilises country A.

Country A crashes, and the economic bandit profits from the corresponding rise in value of his old investments in country B.

Isnt Warren Buffet the bigger enemy?

anyone doxxed soros? like really dig into him?

Would love to know some convos he has with other card carrying luciferians.

Here's some gold advice: Just use your words.

>completely landslide and collapse the economy
ROFL what do you think will happen if we keep letting your Jewish capitalist masters run the show?

>terrorists
That's some gay shit. If we don't name the crips and bloods as terrorists, why antifags? They are an organized criminal gang is all, and that's how the feds should and do treat them.

It would be better for us to start a civil emergency than Soros or the Deep state or some other entity.

Whoever strikes first, wins.

They're the literal definition of terrorist.
a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

Bloods and crips are niggers that shoot each other over colors.

I don't care if they want to crash the markets, I don't care if we have to burn down the Federal Reserve. we the people will be okay if we stand united. Those that came before us risked, and sacrificed their comforts for our freedoms. It is our duty as Americans, it is our duty to the Constitution.

>pursuit of political aims
Such as? The Crips are or were far more political and actually had a coherent message related to black empowerment, but the feds treated them like just another criminal gang and that's what they became.

Missing the point completely. The point is to stop civil war from happening in the first place, not to encourage it.

As mentioned above, they cannot be given political credibility. They are criminals and nothing more.

pleb that has no idea how the stock market and forex works

you short stocks/ gold/ currency = you make money off collapsing economy

it how he got rich during WW2

I think you cant Doxx him.
I think he barely use much Computers. I guess all his data and personal files are stored in books and in some bank lockers