This is a real response to an article about an 18 year old female who forced a 4 year old to commit sexual acts with her

This is a real response to an article about an 18 year old female who forced a 4 year old to commit sexual acts with her

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4811352/Woman-18-forced-boy-4-perform-sex-act-her.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's because the perp is brown, that's the only reason the poster is sperging out.

She looks kind of Indian to me, definitely looks non-white.

>18 is a child if you're a female ethnic minority

mexicans are rapists

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4811352/Woman-18-forced-boy-4-perform-sex-act-her.html
>Esmeralda Marie Medellin
is spic

Don't give a fuck about the four year old boy who was forced to eat her stinking vag. She's the true victim if you post her picture.

Jesus what a world. And that poor kid, this traumatic event at such a young age has probably turned him gay.

It's honestly completely retarded... Reverse the sexes and all the sudden this article would be written to correctly thoroughly demonize the forcible rape of a child... You would have seen every comment replying how the man should be killed, etc... But a woman does it and most people just scroll over the article like its nothing (and some even actually defend it like in OP pic)

Given we're at Sup Forums -- the proud home of diddling -- I don't see what the problem is here...

The sarlacc is truly a vile manifestation of our species -- I concur

Having a 4 year-old do it is definitely one way to save yourself from buying a jar of peanut butter.

I keked. But then felt bad.

>boy
Disgusting tbqh

Yes, people will defend any heinous act women commit. What else is new?

>put baby penis in vagina
>25-to-life

duh, wymyn yf cylyr are higher on the prygryssyv styck than FUCKING CISHET WHITE MALE children

>4 year old has touched more vag than I have
God dammit.

where were all these sexed up spics back when I was a fetus

This while thing looks fishy to me.

oh look a mexican rapist who targets kids what a surprise
unless you go look at your local sec offender registry and see its half mexicans

She'll be out in 1 day.

2/2

>Someone is attracted to a 1 year old
How is that even possible

>two_buttons.png
>15 year olds should be able to vote
>18 year olds are still children and should be immune from consequences for their actions

>not knowing child molestation is wrong well before 18

She's so ugly if she offered me a free go with her I'd actually turn her down.