Why is the black population almost stagnant in the US...

Why is the black population almost stagnant in the US? In projected estimates the black population is growing slower than the Asian-American population

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Abortion and shooting each other

They kill each other and abort their babies faster than new ones can be born.

It's almost as if Planned Parenthood is doing its job.

welfare

its not stagnant they are 15% of the youth
And when whites go from 90% of the population to 40%, while they "stayed" 12%~
thats still them doubling their population

>And when whites go from 90% of the population to 40%, while they "stayed" 12%~
>thats still them doubling their population
what

Maybe we shouldn't get rid of planned parenthood afterall. Agreeing with liberals for all the wrong reasons.

>Hey, Vsauce! Michael here.

>Black Lives Matter... or do they?

>According to a report by the U.S. Department of Justice, 93 percent of black homicide victims are killed by other blacks. This is a stark contrast to white on white crime which has been... steadily... decreasing.... since 1980.

>But what is... "decreasing"?

>The majority of fetuses aborted at Planned Parenthood are of... African American ethnicity. With a mean of 515,000 abortions per year, and an estimated 80 percent of which last year were conceived by black or hispanic parents, that's a whopping 412,000 future crimes prevented.

well, you see, they keep shooting each other

They stopped growing as soon as Roe vs Wade became a thing. Planned Parenthood should be put into majority nonwhite areas. I think it should only be banned for whites.

We have a huge influx of asian immigrants. Asians are also flying over here in droves to birth anchor babies. My town is an anchor baby town for chinese. There are birthing hospital ads everywhere.

They are easy to pick out. Lots of pregnant chink women traveling in groups, at restaurants using facetime to talk to their husbands back in china.

So yeah, I expect an influx of asians and mexicans.

FPBP

Canacucks cannot into math

Underrated

That will probably be cut short soon, Trump wants to increase European/Anglo immigration via the Raise act. Plus if we make sure a tax plan that benefits white families happens not to mention ending birthright citizenship and deport all illegals using a 1 million man ICE team as well as Importing White South Africans and Zimbabweans. America could become around 80% white at the most in a couple generations. Spics are only growing because of immigration along with Asians. If arrivals from the third world were to be cut they would shrink drastically. States above 75% white would also have their white percentages increase because of it. The Mestizo/Hispanic Birth Rate is already declining the only reason it's still growing is because of immigration. Cutting third world migration along with other key things listed here will make their population in this country collapse.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU

They're no longer going to be a threat once this passes. He has full control of the RAISE act and he might end Birthright Citizenship as well.

Top Kek!

they impregnate white woman and count as white in the stats then

this guy is right. Blacks are 15% of youth. White will be like 40% soon. That means in a generation there will almost be 1 nigger for every 2 white people. Thats some scary shit

/thread + Prison violence AKA self-removed trash

Realtive? Do you know that term you dumb cunts? The absolute numbers are increasing.

Thanks based Margaret Sanger

How much is that due to immigration from Africa vs. those with slave heritage?

Meme flag
1 post

I could tell you, but you obviously don't care.

500000 slaves transported to North America over 200 years. Today there are around 40 million of them in Amurica alone. Yeah very stagnant fucking retard

fpbp

census data faggot. Look it up. The nigger population is not imploding. TFR. I thought you autists can into math and sheeit. This is teenage level math.

that's just how fucking fast the mexicans are pouring in and spitting out babies.

a decent amount. I see more and more nigerians in my city

And the numbers would be even higher if not for legalized abortion, fucking retard.

Abortion. The US Black population would be at least twice as large if they didn't abort so many of their fucking monkey babies.

Take a look into Margaret Sanger. She's a god to the progressive Left. She started the first "birth control" organizations in the US back in the early 1900s. Those organizations morphed into Planned Parenthood. She fucking hated Blacks and wanted to use eugenics to get rid of them. It was a huge driving force in her work.

It's widely known and the Left still won't distance themselves from her. We should see if she has and statues and fire up the 'ol shill accounts on Twitter and trick BLM into attempting to remove them.

Hey. Since you missed the memo in your inbox, OP is dead and gives no fucks about your opinion.
His automatic inbox response won't hit you unless you log into your shariablue account.

The numbers would be even higher if they ate their vegetables, fucking retard.

I...I like the cut of your jib