What's happening tonight on Sup Forums because they failed IRL

What's happening tonight on Sup Forums because they failed IRL.

That has got to be the most retarded image I have seen today.
Not because I think anybody takes it seriously but because somebody spent time on it.

Omg we are doomed! The antifa fags will crush us now for sure!

Fools, sending their men here would only convert them.

You know what I don't read here?
"Discuss.with them about politics with reason and facts"
This is just a call for coming here and swallowing red pills.
Welcome to the hive mind.

How will we resist the pepper ballers?

how do I know this isn't some scheme to further foment the "facists"

I mean its pretty easy to convince people on a message board that they are being raided by x entity

when its just like a gulf of tonkin
except there is no ship
there is only the internet and its denizens

pretty ineffective.

>hey look at me I have a nazi, saying even more outlandish shit than they usually oh and I'm still a leftwing cuck.
who cares

These tactics are all so new and original... I can't keep up.

I gotta admit the left is becoming very adept at outmemeing us goys

i fear for Sup Forums's future

Kek. You fags don't know what to believe anymore. Trump could open the boarders and you'd still worship his dick. Trumplings have no political convictions. You're all partisan hacks.

I can't tell if they actually made this, or one of us made it as a joke, because it's that retarded

100% made by some user. Google only brings up 1 result which links back to some Sup Forums thread.

OP is baiting

CTR spent millions trying to psyop us, do these faggots really think they will accomplish anything?

Retarded image. There are raids here everyday or just regular users trolling the shit out of other users. Non-stop trolling. And the users are so used to their tactics that I for one don't notice the difference between an actual raid or any other day. Every troll thread there's always one autist who debunks the shit out of bait. They're just going to get red pilled and come here for regular use eventually.

Even the police wanted a piece of the thugs in the streets...

Protip: Just call Americans fat mongrels and it'll disrupt the whole thread.

Why the assault Sup Forums when they have the rest of the internet?

This
And thats indicative of why Sup Forums is a degenerating circlejerk now.

>Getting woke through slowly injecting redpills between raids and trolls.
Like gaslighting people through scattered comments. This is genius

This is genius.

>implying Sup Forums isn't its own biggest enemy

OK guys, hear me out. What if all these antifa things are made by /r/the_donald and nu/pol/ as a way to try to make us accept them? The dissociation part is obviously talking about t_d and nu/pol/.
Antifa are stupid but I doubt they'd allow information like this to constantly leak. It's either what I just said or maybe they're purposely leaking false info.