Come on ANTIFA mess with Texas

come on ANTIFA mess with Texas

Other urls found in this thread:

inquisitr.com/4442669/fired-phil-ryan-on-facebook-texas-police-officer-urges-deadly-force-be-used-against-people-harming-statues/
dallasnews.com/news/texas/2017/08/22/mckinney-gun-instructor-loses-volunteer-cop-job-advocating-deadly-force-monument-vandals
kingofthehill.wikia.com/wiki/Yankee_Hankee
youtube.com/watch?v=a7bMhf5BHzs
youtube.com/watch?v=zBxKMsLP908
dps.texas.gov/InternetForms/Forms/LTC-16.pdf
nraila.org/articles/20170317/texas-gun-control-legislation-expecting-a-hearing-in-the-texas-legislature
twitter.com/AnonBabble

noice!!

Retarded frog.

Texas officially my favorite country now.
I know what i said.

lol why did the university take em down then stupid cunts

If you shoplift a pack of gum after sunset then we can legally unload an entire clip into your back.

That's a picture of the state capitol down the street

>vandalize statue
>cofed's pull guns
>i pull my gun
>?????????
>profit

your next whitey

they wont do shit.
americans are the most cucked of them all, they talk a big game with
>muh free speech
>muh guns
yet they get BTFO every time and dont do shit.

why the fuck wasn't I born in Texas?

got to bump faggot to keep the thread alive

you're bump did look a lot like a samefag though at first

It's not too late brother

So this is how the second civil war will start?

That's awesome !
Makes me really consider joining a weapon club.

inquisitr.com/4442669/fired-phil-ryan-on-facebook-texas-police-officer-urges-deadly-force-be-used-against-people-harming-statues/

Not a cop

dallasnews.com/news/texas/2017/08/22/mckinney-gun-instructor-loses-volunteer-cop-job-advocating-deadly-force-monument-vandals

He lost his job

I know you're 60% spic now, Texas... but please, please, I know you have it in you. Just one. That's all, just one.

We believe in you.

-The rest of America

Texans can shoot you to stop you from committing a civil infraction? Can they shoot you for getting a parking ticket too?

soon

kingofthehill.wikia.com/wiki/Yankee_Hankee

Coincidentally, that person is incorrectly citing the law which allows

Fucking hell, I need to move to Texas. Also if current demographic trends continue Texas will be majority Hispanic soon and will never win an election again.

How can a state that is just 50% white continue to be the most based state?

tfw born in Texas, raised in Texas, now living in forgland but slaying pussy like it's nothing

we'll*

The way it should be everywhere.

So, can someone from texas if this man was telling the truth?

Did he lose his job for citing the law?

Ironicically, Texas actually just reduced the penalty for vandalism specifically spray paint. Now a cop can just issue a catch and release instead of a required immediate arrest.

yeah, catch n release.. or take your life. that makes sense.

Sadly I don't think this is true. What law would allow you to shoot someone for vandalizing? Doesn't your life need to be in danger / someone on your property to justify it? castle doctrine

Got to love Texas. Not Austin though. Austin is a fucking sewer made up of faggot libtards.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

NAZIS JUST KEEP GETTING BTFO OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN LMAOOOOOOOOO

See

Can you link the actual law he is trying to cite and getting wrong?

Eh I don't really go for Muslim women

No, I mean not only is that person incorrectly interpreting the law but the penalty was actually just reduced by law.

the balls on that kid in the face of those barking black bitches
Cú Chulainn, also spelled Cú Chulaind or Cúchulainn ([kuːˈxʊlˠJnʲ] (About this sound listen); Irish for "Culann's Hound") and sometimes known in English as Cuhullin /kəˈhʊlJn/, is an Irish mythological hero who appears in the stories of the Ulster Cycle, as well as in Scottish and Manx folklore. He is believed to be an incarnation of the god Lugh, who is also his father. His mother is the mortal Deichtine, sister of Conchobar mac Nessa.

Born Sétanta, he gained his better-known name as a child, after killing Culann's fierce guard-dog in self-defence and offered to take its place until a replacement could be reared. At the age of seventeen he defended Ulster single-handedly against the armies of queen Medb of Connacht in the famous Táin Bó Cúailnge ("Cattle Raid of Cooley"). It was prophesied that his great deeds would give him everlasting fame, but his life would be a short one. He is known for his terrifying battle frenzy, or ríastrad (translated by Thomas Kinsella as "warp spasm" and by Ciaran Carson as "torque"), in which he becomes an unrecognisable monster who knows neither friend nor foe. He fights from his chariot, driven by his loyal charioteer Láeg and drawn by his horses, Liath Macha and Dub Sainglend. In more modern times, Cú Chulainn is often referred to as the "Hound of Ulster".

youtube.com/watch?v=a7bMhf5BHzs

trust me burger bro, there are finer white women here than in the US

pic not related, just more based Texas

>antifag
>guns

>tfw it's gonna be legal to carry a sword in public come September

I dunno but that law made big news when a store clerk unloaded his entire clip into a guys back who stole a 12 pack of beer. He erased the video and then eventually got prosecuted only for that because what he did on the video was perfectly legal but destroying evidence was not.

youtube.com/watch?v=zBxKMsLP908

You can't bump your own thread until another posts.

It won't move you in the catalog.

You better be talking about a mosin.

noice.

based Texas

This is because you can legally shoot someone who robbed you even when their backs are turned. I love Texas.

i waited an hour, got desperate, thanks for the tip OZ bro

based Texas
back to plebbit with you

My favorite was recently a drunk driver killed the child of a family whose car broke down just blocks from their home. The father walked home to get his gun and then came back and blew the guys brains out. The jury acquitted him.

It has to be at night though. Very medieval law it seems.

I never knew Texas was so based
i just hope the mexicans aren't going to take it over

Texans are all talk.

When they "vandalized" the Columbus statue in Houston a couple nights ago, who got shot? No one. When UT removed their confederate statues who got shot? No one. And if Antifa drives up to SHSU and knocks down Sam Houston, who's going to get shot? No one. BLM has shot and killed over half a dozen cops in Texas and is BLM welcome in Texas? Openly. They're not even banned in Dallas where one BLM member shot 5 cops dead at a protest.

I've lived in Texas my whole life, I wish it was 1/10th as "based" as outsiders think it is. Instead it's just a sweaty asshole filling with beaners.

you waited 3 minutes after posting OP then you self bumped

OP is extreme faggot

damn, makes me want to move back home

goddamn it america, why do you have to be this awesome?

DAAAAAAAAAAAMN

don't mind Mexicans so much see was a based Mexican who shot the drunk

but we fucking hate "mekscans" a Texas way to show shitskin beaners our contempt

The statues can be rebuilt, but we can't replace lives of Texans, they're infinitely valuable. Beaners, I don't know.

Houston is a liberal city, and blm only operate in liberal cities. lrn ur own country dum fucking burger

The amount of people in this city who say "you guys" is fucking sickening. I'd like to get an ordinance passed like you can get an actual citation for it.

Because universities are commie indoctrination centers these days. Or they wanted to protect the statue from vandals and themselves from a post-riot enrollment drop. But probably because they're commies.

>Beaners, I don't know.
Since less than 40% of Texans born today are White-Alone, you better figure it out.

>Houston is a liberal city
Here's the part that will blow your mind, foreignfag, it wasn't until only a generation ago.

>posts clip of Canadian show
Literal retard.

Liberals can't shoot for shit.

>mess with texas
>get shot

Are there any mouth virgins in France?

>t. AZ-user.
OK Texas, we have a love-hate relationship, much as the Serbs and Croats do. We're not Texas enough for you, and you are too fucking Texas for us. But the Cowboys and Cardinals are no longer division rivals, and we're not all that different, and are surrounded by far more antagonistic (((neighbors))), such as CA, NM, weed-n-sandal fags thronging in urban CO, and the desert-Jew enclave of (((Mormon UT))). Now our LEGAL Mexican-American brothers/sisters are getting all kinds of dangerous commie ideas from shitlibs and college cucks. Whaddaya say we bury the hatchet and draft the first bilateral mutual defense pact between US states?

So they literally have the NAP there.

>drawing on someone who has already drawn on you
nice larp retard, come on down to texas

i'm not sure there are any virgins in France older than 14

>vandalize statue
>cofed's pull guns
>shoot me
>??????
>society profits

Because no whites are born in Texas

the way i see it arizona is honorary texan
if you lads help us anschluss our clay (new mexico oklahoma, louisiana a strip of colorado) you will be our greatest ally and we'll help remove the eternal (((Mormon))) menace and all californians in either of our states
t. midland texas

i got a great friend in Tucson, our dream is to start up our own microbrewery, so yeah, let's secede and make the confederacy great again, not the BS confederacy that the fake news lies about

>Jesus mora flores
>raped a girl of 5

Can't believe evil racist Trump want to put a stop to immigration of these fine upstanding citizens. He was probably a doctor or a rocket scientist or something too.

People can talk all they want about niggers and spics commit more robbery and thefts and shit because boohoo muh poor socioeconomic status, they have no choices!
But taht doesn't fucking justify rape.

If someday in my life I was so fucking desperate that I would literally have ZERO option than stealing something to survive... I still wouldn't fucking rape anyone. Most people wouldn't. But these animals? By the thousands. It's not about their situation, it's just how they are.

>Here's the part that will blow your mind, foreignfag, it wasn't until only a generation ago.

It was not until hurricane Katrina, then Louisiana dumped their dindu population in houston and san antonio. Its been 10 years but they still send hurricane katrina refugees to my city.

Also, legal or not, the first idiot that gets shot rioting or destroying a statue and the media is going to call for all white men to be disarmed, guns confiscated across america, and the police will do it to.

t.big spring tx, went to high school at Forsan

greetings Midland bro

(back on topic)
Good one, I hope antifa tries to fuck shit up even more and get what they deserve.

But mostly I hope the medias start presenting both sides. I've seen some articles about antifa being "also bad" even in some mainstream medias, but there need to be more. In more obscur medias I see them chimping out on a daily basis, but they rarely report on that in the big news.

not sure if bait but will bite anyway

nugget doesnt use clips to feed ammo, just to load its internal magazine, which is honestly easier to do one cartridge at a time. same with SKS

only gun I can think of that actually uses the clip is the garand

Straight from dps.texas.gov/InternetForms/Forms/LTC-16.pdf

>the media is going to call for all white men to be disarmed, guns confiscated across america, and the police will do it to.

huh, who do you think will give that order exactly?

big spring is all right i have alot of lads there from oil field work
however Hodessa needs to be gassed those fags got our confederate air force renamed to the commemorative air force because it was "offensive"

>Perfect men don't exi-

>houston is a liberal city

Houstonian here NO IT IS NOT U fucking MORON

>BLM only operates in liberal cities
>BLM member kills 5 cops where i live in dallas
>Dallas republican as fuck

100% wrong in every possible way. Youre a fucking retard dude

BLM operates anywhere angry niggers are.

Also Texas is really filling with fucking beaners. U cant get a few miles down the high way without getting stuck behind some stupid head up his ass wetback.

These are the posts I still come to pol for thank you. Incredibly interesting how cool ancient mythological stories and their symbologies are.

I see. I repeat, I do not go for Muslim women. Sorry, Abdullah, lbut you clearly needed to go back.

>not fucking arab/paki sluts making them permantly blacklisted from their community while being in the white part of the bible belt so the muslims cannot give backlash onto you

if you can remember the confederate air force than you're an old fag like me

i got a few hot oiler bros working in Midland

I remember going to Midland Angels ball games

Literally did nothing wrong. Ok, I could get it if that retart wanted to rape a sexy woman, at least grown woman can recover from that shit. But a poor child? It will be a fucking trauma and good thing if is does not turn into drug addicted whore cause of that shit.

Fag

>clip

Checked. Saddle the fuck up, brother.

you ever been to summer mummers? it's our designated old men dressing as women and roasting the shit out of every other town in west texas
we hate odessa like india hates pakistan
desu i like the rockhounds memery
every one over 21 in the stadium shits on the other team to the point where the corpus christie coach left because he couldn't handle it

Think we can troll Texas and provoke the Alt-Left into attacking a monument?

>the media is going to call for all white men to be disarmed, guns confiscated across america, and the police will do it to.
Exactly.

>blm kills several cops
No reaction.
>Bernout shoots at GOP congressmen
No reaction.
>Antifa violently assaults everyone and destroys statues and monuments
No reaction.
>White guy does literally anything
BAN GUNS, BAN WHITE MEN, BAN BAN BAN!

>who do you think will give that order exactly?
nraila.org/articles/20170317/texas-gun-control-legislation-expecting-a-hearing-in-the-texas-legislature
Texas. As soon as it flips blue. Gun control activists in Texas work tirelessly to try to ban guns and confiscate "illegal" weapons. Their attempts fail today, solely because they're outnumbered. When they aren't outnumbered (a generation from now or less), they'll get exactly what they want. Californian style gun control at first, Chicago/NY style ultimately.
>Texas won't ever be a blue/democrat run state!
>Less than 40% white-alone newborns today
>Less than 30% white-alone newborns in only 10 years
>Texas blacks vote >85% democrat
>Texas hispanics vote >65% democrat
It's just math, barring massive unexpected demographic shifts, Texas will be "solid blue" soon.