Where will we go when Sup Forumss closed?

Lefties are becoming increasingly aware of Sup Forums and how it is 'radicalizing basement dwellers'. I can only imagine how many complaints he gets, and it's bound to get worse. What will we do if Hiro caves and deletes the board?

Other urls found in this thread:

mlpol.net/mlpol/catalog.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Everybody is aware of Sup Forums, look at the catalogue, Sup Forums is facebook

samson option

So you're just gonna run with your tail between your legs? Man the fuck up and grow a pair, faggot.

On a killing spree

we emigrate to Sup Forums and encourage people to commit suicide

Another Taiwanese Synchronized Scuba Diving Forum

mlpol.net/mlpol/catalog.html

i'll be a nazi wherever i go.

>Where will we go when Sup Forumss closed?
You may return back to r/The_Donald or the Stormfront

We riot

>this thread again
They won't. This is a containment board to keep us off the streets, use your noggin.

Another chan obviously

Can't stay if the board is completely gone you shitkicking faggot. Maybe we take over

>implying hiroshimoot will ever close biggest board on Sup Forums
>implying he would ever give up on all those shekels even though closing Sup Forums will make Sup Forums an objectively better place in every way.

Double chan.

r/politics

Anyone that thinks like this is retarded. Moot at these problems and more. 2014 celeb nude leak would've shut it down if anything. Spy agencies want this board and Sup Forums open to keep track of invidual thoughts. They keep Sup Forums as a pedo honeypot and here political. They're always watching you tardlets

Cripplechan, obviously. Stop making this fucking thread, JIDF.

Back to Sup Forums

We'll shit up the other boards so badly he'll have to open Sup Forums back up again.

>Implying he understands even half of the complains
Hiros english is really bad

To the streets.

To find eachother simply ask the saddest words of truth and pen. The rest you should know.

>closing a CIA honeypot

Tounge*

>Can't stay if the board is completely gone you shitkicking faggot
It's not the only board on the site, you spastic cunt.
Jesus Christ, get it together.

I hope this happens soon.
This place sucks now.

Man those origami spergs must hate us so much. They're all about their folding paper autism and people keep crashing their board looking for nazis or ranting about Jews.

>implying he even cares

Unable to read half the complaints then the ones he can read he probably doesn't even care. He's Japanese. Why should he care about people bitching about American and European politics? No one in his home cares.

This.

I sure ain't leaving.
On the contrary, FB will become Sup Forums.

Just post politics threads on other boards until they restore Sup Forums of course.

I don't really get, what's so cool about folding papers. When they don't even get recognized much as an art or money.

I barely can fold my clothes on the other hand.

If this place does get closed down, that will force pol/acks to spread out and radicalize elsewhere.

Do they think all the posters here will just stop using the internet?

I first began browsing Sup Forums several years ago, anons would post interesting info graphics pertaining to jews on Sup Forums, the only board I would browse back then. I found my way onto Sup Forums and haven't left since

If this board did get canned I would call it a good idea for us to migrate there and spread our propaganda

>Lefties are becoming increasingly aware of Sup Forums
Yeah, thanks to those no-good talking head shitlords like molymeme and PJW.
Fucking controlled op shitcunts need to get challengered

Maybe basement dwellers need a voice.

We will go everywhere

If you don't know the backup sites, you're part of the cancer that is killing Sup Forums

why does this exists?

>r/ptg worried they'll have to go back to the_donald

trips of truth

We will bring back /n/ in that case, I miss it

Yep. Shut us down and we'll spend our time shitting up the internet. Also, shutting down this board would cause an angry reaction for those who believe in free speech.

I will go out into the wild, start a life as red pill priest and spread the message.

Because horse pussy is shill repellant.

Decent idea if the plebbit mods don't censor content.

Nigga, r/politics is the very den if Reddit censorship crusade.

What you really need to do is spam dead niggers and ragheads on the main boards like r/dawww and shit.

I'd be surprised if you owned clothes.

Only 3 people browse /po/ but you newfags need to fuck off

nice meme
it's actually the opposite

Who fucking cares, only normies like you would care about normies opinions, they're sheep with no direction

The left hate Sup Forums / and could easily shut it down by just handing the owner a lot of money.

They won't though because it's an effective containment area, the point is to keep us all away from normies so only their propaganda spreads. They also actively post here to push propoganda.

Spiders = Us
Finger = Shutdown
Blue surface = Internet

Since when is being "AWARE" radicalised?

Nowhere. We will finally be free.

Back to Plebbit maybe. Where this whole board belongs. I no longer recognize Sup Forums as part of Sup Forums. You're all comically massive losers and rejects.

>baby's first exodus

2ch.hk

In the comment section of Murdock Murdock's channel, Youtube will suffer by the hand of 4chinners, a lot of people will get triggered and question their humanity

>Fucking controlled op shitcunts need to get challengered
Basically this.

Gee I wonder who could be behind posting this thread?

>Another Taiwanese Synchronized Scuba Diving Forum
You Cambodian basket weaving fourm?