I think you are asking about the Chinese word “白左”...

I think you are asking about the Chinese word “白左”, could be translated into “white leftists” or “white liberals”. But please be aware, it does not refer to white or liberal, it is called “white leftists” just because their opinions are mostly left wing, and they are mostly Europeans or Americans.

From my perspective, Chinese think that “white leftists” are those idealist people who likes to take the moral high ground, but actually history blinded, reality blinded, naive, and always uses double standards. They are usually those people who takes those good deeds too far, and turning it fanatic. Their typical opinions includes: supporting accepting refugee even if it could danger their national security, a European woman got raped by refugee but refused to call the police, because she worries that it may affect other refugee; overlooking the fact and claims “terrorism has no religion”, when one specific religion committed 85% of the terrorist attacks; LGBT right is more important than those homeless people, etc.

Example. 跳转中... This guy protests against Trump, and self-righteously claims that Trump’s family are all immigrants, and now Trump wants to get rid of immigrants, so Trump is deporting his family if he wants to deport immigrants. But when he was ask “When Trump’s family immigrated, it was legal”, he does not know what to say, “OK... You're saying... just because......”, and then starts to talk about something else. He opposes Trump, because he thinks that immigrants should be kept in USA, that is the moral high ground, but he was so naive that he doesn’t even know the difference between legal immigrants and illegal immigrants.

Some Chinese people thinks that “white leftists” are “AIDS of civilization”. AIDS does not kill you, but it makes you undefended to other diseases.

White means white people, Left means liberal/progressive ideas. In other words white leftists are people who have drunk the kool aid of white people liberal bullshit, and this is the most important part: because they drink the western liberal kool-aid, they believe they're better than everyone else.

You must understand, it's not about what the leftists believe: racial and gender equality, no discrimination against a certain group of people based on sexual orientation or religion, social safety net that help the poor and the underprivileged… it is about the perspective that white leftists believe they're better, more advanced, more progressive, and more civilized. A lot of people consider white leftists the same as elitists. On some level, they are not wrong. Most people who believe the so-called “white leftist" ideal are those who are highly educated and perhaps have studied abroad, people with access to foreign studies and researches.

If you ask an average Chinese netizen what is “white leftists", they'd tell you white leftists are the people with too much free time and money to actually give a damn about society. They grew up in privilege, they probably studied in some famous colleges or studied abroad. And because they read too much, they believe they know better about how others should live their lives. They had never been conned by beggars so naturally, with their bleeding heart, they believe poor people should be treated with kindness and social welfare is necessary. Necessary my ass, they'd say, why I should pay for lazy people being lazy?! White leftists had never seen the real “Muslims" and what they're capable of, they have never seen Muslims gangs beat up other street vendors, hell, they probably never met an real Muslim, so they believe Muslims should be allowed to practice their violent religion.

I learned this world from Zhihu recently. I am wondering why people like labeling others so much.

Based on my understanding, 白左 refers to relatively young white people who have been growing up in rich families in the western world with good social welfare. They don’t have basic knowledge about how bad life could be for others elsewhere. Although they claim they have compassion for minorities, people in poverty, and people who have been discriminated, they do not know how the life is really are for them. As a result, their compassion is based on an imagined reality that is not true. They thought they have the moral high ground. They disapprove and criticize other’s efforts to make improvements at the cost of some sacrifices because they don’t understand the necessity of sacrifices. They thought any society is supposed to be as well developed as their own, which is not true. They take too many things for granted. When faced with the true reality, either they would be too emotional to accept it or they would give up their high ideals and compassion and so something really crazy.

Another similar term is 圣母, referring to people who overestimate the current level of humanity and refused to base their view of the world down to the earth.

Both these people talk about universal human rights all the time.

Interesting.

Well, they're right.

Westerners were that way once, also.

When Chinese let the Jews in, Jews are going to do it to the Chinese, too.

Everyone seems to think the Chinese are impervious to guilt-tripping. They won't be. Jews will worm their way into media and finance and academe and eat the culture up from the inside out. Don't think it can't or won't happen.

Reminder that Race-mixing destroys the beauty of the white race and replaces it with boring and bland colors from the least diverse races.

Yellow Fever is another word for White Genocide, all Race mixing is bad.

I wanna mix with a chink qt desu fuck sand/niggers

Inviting more shitskins with lesser cultures will destroy the beauty that Europe has.

The Chinese population on the whole is quite tolerant of alternative thinkings or alternative ways of life, as long as you do not push their head in the toilet to force them to endorse you publicly. But education is absolutely crucial to Chinese parents. They believe in hardworking leads to good results. If you trash their efforts and their children’s efforts, they will behave exactly like tigeresses to pounce on you.

This anger if the overseas Chinese resonates well in China. This is because in the Chinese system, the “Exam” is the only commonly acknowledged “objective” way to give the powerless people a chance to change their fate without having to resort to other things you are not born with. You do not have to look pretty, not to mention being rich. In the worst scenario, you bring a pencil and a piece of paper, do your math right, and you can conquer any bad luck. Therefore, you see corruption in all fields, but not so much in the exam system. If anyone dare to cheat, once found out, their life is ruined. When students take exams, the whole city will give way to them. When a student cannot arrive at the exam room in time, even strangers would try to help out.

Another part is about “racism from the left”. We know that the people from the Left are passionate about the miserable people’s wellbeing. But when they try to express sympathy towards the Chinese, they need to be better informed. When they still perceive China to be a country where everyone cannot even have their own views about anything and need to be saved by overturning their government before anything else can be discussed, they are seen as out of touch with reality. Not to mention China, when my African friends show me pictures about Africa, I realized that how misleading the mainstream media can be. You do needs to get the basics right.

Based China

In this sense, what is in the mind of the American Chinese about “White Left” is about their personal interests in securing their children a place in a top university. What is mocked by the term “White Left” among Chinese Chinese is not what the American Leftist say they believe in. It is about the behavior of some of these Leftist who believe in an idealistic world which they have so far failed to turn their own country into, but trying to impose on other countries. Their revolutionist approach reminds a lot of Chinese of the Red Guards during Mao’s time.

Just remembered an old American film called “The Way We Were”, in which the wife is a professional revolutionist and the husband is an author who prefers a more peaceful life. Probably the “White Left” should just treat China as the husband who is tired of the restless wife.

where you copy and paste from???

The Chinese are barley above Rodents, Easily manipulated and mentally retarded. When one leader tells them to destroy all pieces of their culture they do it. China is a culture less shithole with rodent-tier people who are barely above niggers. They multiple by the thousands because of their low IQ. Wave flags from China's past empires in the CCP and you'll be arrested.

You don't know anything about Europe.

The Chinese will eventually take over Australia but they wont erode our culture or demonize us for being white which is a good thing so I'd rather Chinese overlords than Arab overlords 400 times out of 10.

All of the Chinese people I know are civil hard working people who don't engage in politics so it's real easy to get a long with them and there are now tons of cute Chinese girls out and about in Sydney.

You don't know anything about Asia. It's a massive shithole especially China. Even Arabs didn't destroy their culture unlike the Chinese. Koreans and the Japanese are Hedonistic and will integrate any European into their disgusting and degenerate culture. Honorary Aryanism is a meme and Hitler didn't know the true degeneracy going on in Asia.

I thought Australians were proud of their nation's history? Why would you support the most rodent like people invading your nation only to reproduce like mongrels and turn you into their bitch? Chinks are extremely Anti-Anglo/European and will easily genocide you because of it. Close your borders and allow Anglos only. Bring back the White Australian policy.

>Some Chinese people thinks that “white leftists” are “AIDS of civilization”. AIDS does not kill you, but it makes you undefended to other diseases.
This is Deep man.

The Chinks will remove all of your history, just like they did with their own culture. Asians are second in line right next to Jews. They're scummy and Anti-White. They're Kikes Greatest Allies.

tl;dr

also is there a pill I could take to cure my yellow fever? These ladies are succubi out to steal my soul. I'll never be able to serve my race with these kind of women around causing me to spill my seed. White womyn just don't compete

Fuck and Marry a Polish chick

that was marxism (aka, what white leftists want), not chinese

Question for the presumably Chinese OP -

What do you think is China's long term plan with Australian investments?

China became culture-less because of Communism you Australian retard. They will force their system onto you once they start coming here in masses. They're Jews number #1 fans and will do anything to destroy European culture and replace it with inferior Asian/African culture. They're Globalists and anybody who has killed Asians is personally my hero.

AIDS is a perfect analogy for these people. Whats funny is if the world got together then we would all probably agree to throw the "people of the world" in the trash as a first order of business.

Its like those assholes in school who invite every one to the party knowing its going to end in fights but they do it anyway cuz in their mind they are "bringing people together" really its just meddling and selfishness.

>that pic
People seriously believe this, kek.
>what is Africa
>what is the USSR
>what is Switzerland

>Africa
Niggers can't think
>USSR
What were the 30s
>Switzerland
Became Globalist

>I am wondering why people like labeling others so much
The same reason people label literally everything else; So they can accurately and efficiently communicate thoughts, feelings, and ideas.

This is also why Jews and Leftists like to police word usage. So they can prevent the spreading of ideas, and control peoples thoughts.

In the last days of the whiteman, youll be hunted for sport. Mark these words when the day comes

pretty sure you're out of date on your knowledge about china

I sense like Sup Forums is being invaded by Chinese propaganda bloggers. Anyone else?

Jews have been influencing China since Mao.

I cant imagine any second generation and beyond Chinese person to have any inkling to do that. The biggest threat to whites in Australia right now are Islamic Arabs and self-hating white leftwing SJW's, not the Chinese.

It'll never happen here: the post

go to any country with less than 40% whites and live a peaceful life, realize it was all a lie and multiculturalism was literal genocide

You can easily recognize them through low quality bait and bad grammar.

In essence they are the same as lefty shills only their propaganda is somewhat different.

|||China||| so good. See white man we are not (((Jews))).

If you believe this shit you deserve what happens.