Please mods no delete this

eastern european here, why do some black people say "axe" instead of "ask"

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_American_Vernacular_English
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're lazy and don't care how much they butcher words. These butchered words then become the norm.

Their mouths aren't well equipped to speak English.

Yes, that is literally the excuse liberals use.

But the real answer is simple: Because they are niggers.

"axe" is the east coast way to say "ask". white people say it that way too if they are poor enough.

It's a threat. They are literally about to plant an axe in your head. Defend yourself and notify police of the threat when they arrive.

Liberals definitely do not say that, because that would imply a knowledge of evolutionary racial biology that they are not equipped with or refuse to acknowledge.

I've heard some liberals say it. There is some truth to it, but as usual whites will go to any length to make excuses for niggers failings. It causes some minor issues, nothing like forcing them into devolving our beautiful language to be more like their 200-word, spoken-only tribal grunts.

it's because all races and cultures have been weakened, brainwashed, demoralized, and manipulated into weaker and shittier versions of themselves

who funds all this rap music and ghetto culture on the tv? eh? not black people

sure they deserve some blame for allowing what was once strong families in christian communities to be manipulated into ghetto trash.

and of course we whites need to accept some blame for allowing everything thats been done to us

Blinglish

It went:

Jungle dance, mud hut, slavery, euro culture

They don't have the brain to keep up. And African Americans are mixed so almost all intelligence is owed to that

>we whites need to accept some blame for allowing everything thats been done to us
this is true, and we also need to serve out justice to those who enacted this upon us.
Our White Women must be forgiven, even the Niggers can be forgiven (like, from a distance...), even Mexicans can be forgiven. I do not believe our racial tension would've existed like it has, if not for the Jew. The Jew will not be forgiven. To wipe out the Jew is to do a great deed for all of humanity.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_American_Vernacular_English

This. Fuck niggers and never relax.

How do you even pronounce the word "asked"?

Serious question.It's the most awkward work in the English language. There is no solid way to pronounce it.

white people from all over say it and it drives me crazy. same with libary. crown instead of crayon and psketti. Its actually italians who are the worst (aside from inner city rats)

Because they speak a bastardized form of English, and if they attempt to speak it properly other niggers will label them as "trying to be white".

Also in a lot of cases I think some of them just can't speak the language well because they can't get their mouth to do what their brain knows. It's like when a kid says pascetti instead of spaghetti, or pacific instead of specific

Their lips get in the way...
Ebonics ? Like doe + doe equalus foe

they have secret axe

this is why we must shoot when they put hands up

liberal doublethink is an impressive thing

Because their intelligence is too low to say it correctly

no we dont. it is only used by niggers

because they're stupid niggers?

Slurring

Niggers take shortcuts when it comes to human speech. ie bix nood mufugga

because it's cool to niggers to be stupid because white people are smart so they're gonna show us who the real stupids are, ya feel me?

There needs to be a comic or show that depicts this "trying to act white". Last episode is them back in Africa hunting and fire dancing. How retarded are your blacks?

> axe me one mo time
> say dat to muh face
> realy doe
> thought i woodin fucc u up

Tbh not sure. They can pronounce "s" sounds. They can prounce "th" and "r" sounds also. Seems random and arbitrary though

Look at this stupid cunt trying to talk to niggers
Blow it out your arse cuck

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Thomas Sowell gave an explanation for this in one of his interviews:

Basically, african slaves in America took over this accent from their masters who in this case were lower class british rednecks. Many generations later it became part of black culture and some even thought that it had roots in their original african languages - which is false.