Yfw you realize God exists

>yfw you realize God exists

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OzAzb2V7gzU
youtube.com/watch?v=dQpGwnN3dfc
youtube.com/watch?v=ay_Db4RwZ_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

prove it

Or that philosophical metaphysics opens the door to Him, and that without metaphysical imperatives, all is nihilism, degeneracy, dissolution.

Can we just combine the shitposts into one thread

>yfw god exists and has a big black cock

If we all went to heaven it would be amazing. But I've been on my OCD/scruples meds for years now and don't think about religion.

>yfw god exists and has a big black cock
obviously he does, as I was created in his image.

>mfw europoors get permabanned

God is a computer and he is running a simulation to observe if you willingly helped him come into existence. Indescribable torment awaits those who do not.

Post yfw god ends up being a straight white male with a huge white cock

Roko pls stop philosophically bullying the nerds

God is with us

14/88 faggot

Prove electricity. You "created" it. You can't see it. You certainly don't understand it. Yet here you are shitposting on command. Pascal's wager. That is all.

>tfw you realize god wants america to crash and burn

pic related is proof

He-Who-Is is ineffable. No principle knew him, no authority, no subjection, nor any creature from the foundation of the world, except he alone. For he is immortal and eternal, having no birth; for everyone who has birth will perish. He is unbegotten, having no beginning; for everyone who has a beginning has an end. No one rules over him. He has no name; for whoever has a name is the creation of another. He is unnameable. He has no human form; for whoever has human form is the creation of another. He has his own semblance - not like the semblance we have received and seen, but a strange semblance that surpasses all things and is better than the totalities. It looks to every side and sees itself from itself. He is infinite; he is incomprehensible. He is ever imperishable (and) has no likeness (to anything). He is unchanging good. He is faultless. He is everlasting. He is blessed. He is unknowable, while he (nonetheless) knows himself. He is immeasurable. He is untraceable. He is perfect, having no defect. He is imperishably blessed. He is called 'Father of the Universe'.

He is unnameable. He has no human form; for whoever has human form is the creation of another.And he has a semblance of his own - not like what you have seen and received, but a strange semblance that surpasses all things and is better than the universe. It looks to every side and sees itself from itself. Since it is infinite, he is ever incomprehensible. He is imperishable and has no likeness (to anything). He is unchanging good. He is faultless. He is eternal. He is blessed. While he is not known, he ever knows himself. He is immeasurable. He is untraceable. He is perfect, having no defect. He is imperishability blessed. He is called 'Father of the Universe'

>tfw you learn the Demiurge exists

In his arrogance, Yaldabaoth boasted to the other archons that:
"I am God and there is no other God beside me!"

Yaldabaoth was weak and ignorant, because he didn't realise that were any power greater than him. He thought he was the First. Yaldabaoth had sinned for saying these words, which was why he was called Samael – "the blind god". He has another name – Saklas, a name usually assigned to Satan.

It was Sophia, who rebuked him and gave him this name, Samael.
"You are mistaken, Samael"

After this boast, he challenged the voice:
"If any other thing exists before me, let it be shown forth to me!"

So Sophia stretch forth her finger and brought limitless light into matter and the region of chaos.

The chief archon trembled in fear.

When Yaldabaoth and the other archons heard the voice. They sought this voice and traced the voice to the abyss, where the chief archon saw the reflection of his mother in the water. They want take hold of the image but could not. They were ignorant and weak, because they didn't understand that the image was reflected from above.

"I am a jealous God, and there is no other God beside me."
But by announcing this he indicated to the angels who attended him that there exists another God.

For if there were no other one, of whom would he be jealous?

Read a book. A comic book. Thor is all over the place. Cant believe there are still people denying his existence. Repent now or you'll never get into Valhalla.

god is real

its on the koran

Just get off Sup Forums

>implying knowing God is something that one would bother to prove
>mfw basking in God's light and people asking me to prove it from the shadows of earthly plight
>mfw skeptics willingly dwell in the darkness waiting for believers to prove it to them rather than realizing faith is the source of knowing
>mfw 4chingers still think we are talking about a bearded man in the sky, and not a universal consciousness experiencing itself through the infinite lenses of living consciousness within the universe

>thor
>muhammad
equally cringe. Christ is Lord.

but seriously atheism is like the ultimate state of being jewed. look at the people who promote it, look at their disgusting lifestyles, and how they're wrong about EVERYTHING politically, philosophically, and every other way. it's a sign.

>these fags still think simulation implies an artificial/technological computer simulation and not an organic mind dwelling in its own dream
transhumanists must die

no its not. islam will rise, and we will erase christianity

R O K O
I S
W A T C H I N G
youtube.com/watch?v=OzAzb2V7gzU

>can't understand electricity
>can't see it

LMAO

nihilism is the birth child of atheism, both of which are hedonistic systems of thought that forego objective morality and make the arrogant assumption that humans are the supreme arbiters of righteousness.

I know you're memeing but there are actually people who think like that
>faith is the source of knowing
the source of knowing is literally the opposite of knowing?

>mfw 4chingers still think we are talking about a bearded man in the sky, and not a universal consciousness experiencing itself through the infinite lenses of living consciousness within the universe
that's literally some pre-science nonsense shit right there. On a tier with "water flows downhill because it wants to." You should consider going back to the bearded man in the sky, that one made more sense.

>mfw when i realize god is an imaginary friend
>mfw i realize he's my best friend

>tfw you realize Kek exists

Electricity has an explanation in physics. Also, electricity powers my computer and your computer, the Sup Forums server and all the network hubs between them right now. What other proof do I need?

read a book faggot

tfw gonna go to heaven with all the cute Christian Koreans when I die.

If i wire a battery to a light bulb properly it will consistently work on demand. If you pray to god to turn on a light it will never happen. Bug fuckin difference AIDS nigger

Feels good Bros

>erase Christianity
The war is already over. You just joined the war on the losing side against God.
The monotheistic God that apparently created all of existence that you see plus put me and you on this earth - is well self-evident.

Faith comes into play through my worship in knowing this 'god' is God through Christ and testified to in his word as presented in the one of a kind Holy Bible.

In your example you took for granted:
-why you exist
-why your free will existed and persuaded you to do that
-why earth existed
-why this 4D space time XYZt even exists
-why matter exists at all
get a haircut jesus

Even canibals will take a knee before Christ before judgement.
When france is finally overrun, your gov't overthrown, the caliphate declared, and you are forced to convert or die... Remember it was sinful atheists like yourself who caused this.

If DNA is code, how is the code executed?

Mashallah, brother

My faith was restored about two months ago. There was always a little flicker of God gently guiding me closer to him. Knowing Him has given me clarity of which I have never known before.

Who based red pill Christians in here?

>Everyone ITT trying to prove it.

It's not about "proving" anything. I can't prove how you feel about someone you care for, but you know how you feel. A relationship with the Lord is one you just know. If you want "proof" consider keeping an open mind and know Him.

Amen brother, guiding faith is your compass in this depraved country.

/unshakable/

do DMT. it's the only way to prove it to yourself that I'm aware of

Shawn Micheals loves God

I'm a theist who used to be an atheist and I think you're wrong as shit. Atheism is necessary to strengthen one's faith. If you were both with a faith and you don't lose it and come back to it, you never had that faith

it does lmao. there is no such thing as an organic simulation

t. american

Staring into the abyss too long can leave you broken.

WELCOME BROTHER

>expectations
>reality

>yfw you realise God exists and he's a real grade A asshole

youtube.com/watch?v=dQpGwnN3dfc

LOL logic boy, you are in a trap
>when you realize the most logical way to endure suffering ( even thrive ) is to be illogical because humans are not designed to comprehend all of life's complexities -- faith

i don't want to say something condescending like i wish i was stupid enough to be religious but its sort of that way

I used to think so too. I don't really believe someone lived in a whale for 3 days. Once I realized I could believe in God minus the goofiness of some Biblical stories my whole view on being a Christian changed.

its more the concept of an ethereal, omnipresent being that i have a hard time believing

Why, though?

its getting late here burger i cbf having a discussion on the concept of religion and what not

Would you look at that, because of your blasphemy you missed quads.

Who is God?

youtube.com/watch?v=ay_Db4RwZ_M

>mfw

mfw

A sea of free electrons bound inside metals (other ways too but this is simpler). When an electrical potential is applied between two points it creates something of a ripple. Keep applying that force through a large spinning magnet (motor/generator) and you get repeated back and forth rippling known as AC current. How does that power things? Think of a rotating bike wheel, then you put your hand on it and feel it get hot. The energy is transferred a distance from the where you started the spin and it is practically instantaneous.
>amasci.com
I recommend you read this if you ever wanted to have an intuitive understanding of electricity without the misconceptions you likely picked up in school.

HELL YEAH I WATCH THIS GUY SO OFTEN

That's the demiurge. The real infinite god creator is Brahman and he only manifests in humanoid form when you reach a state of hare krishna like Jesus did

Ok

Enjoy hell pagan.

I don't want to be in the demiurge's "heaven". Besides we beat him in this timeline. Fuck the imposter god

The war is already over and you joined the losing side.

lol "Brahman" lol wtf
lol

>yfw you realize the one living God is the human collective
>all the contradictions, chaos, and indifference suddenly make sense
>you know but still don't care because it doesn't change anything

Nice self-deification there. Enjoy hell.

This board is 18+ kiddo.

Enjoy eating another Bacon cheeseburger while also being brainwashed into religion. christcuck.

>lol ur dumb if you dont believe in eatheral nonsense
Autism.

What? You have an imaginary friend?
That's kinda wierd, user.

Thor does exist you fucking idiot, he's a comic book character

>AUSTRALIA
hahahahahaagagagagaga
Fuck off.

Electricity was NOT created - it was discovered, you poo-pushing faggot. Fuck outta here.

Just like your Jebus amirite?

>tfw your mind is so feeble and small that an ancient primitive religion still has it's hooks in you because you are too afraid to actually question anything your mommy and daddy told you
>mfw autism and religion are intertwined