Why are ''asian american'' men such insecure betas ?

East asia is cool, east asian men who live in east asia are cool. East asian men who move to the west are cool. Their sons are sometimes cool (if they grew up in Chinatown, or heavily asianized enclaves) but their americanized kids/grandkids are all hyper insecure betas. Allot of them also try to act black or latino and its hilarious. Allot of them seem to have sexual hangups because Caucasian woman dont prioritize them and asian woman have a marginal preference for white guys...

Its a pretty small issue tho which in no merits the level of angst allot of them have. Whats going on Sup Forums ? give me your psychological analysis of this phenomena. Why do so many of these guys with a rich ancient cultural heritage and high iq have such low self esteem ? why do many become bitter towards white guys ? Why dont they embrace their own culture and stop LARPing as niggers ?

because diversity is cancer and they should be in asia where they belong

That dude in the pic is not beta, you are tho OP.

Americans have very strong stereotypes about their simplified colourcode(black, white, asian) and assimilate foreigners into those.
A russian will be expected to let his kids become staceys and jakes.
A Yoruba will see his kids degenerate into Tyrones and sheboons.
The asian stereotype happens to be the diligent nerd so the vietnamese man will see his kids struggle desperatly against becoming it unable to prevent bringing shamefur dispray to their ancestors as american culture and social fabric is just so dominant and good at wrapping you in.

user, what is "allot"?

what the fucking bullshit is this

a waste of digits

This has been happening allot lately.
Kek is not with us attal.

>Why are am*rican """men""" such insecure betas?

FTFY

Interesting. The irony is that the diligent worker/student generic asian stereotype is much more true alpha and the wannabe gangster facade

People respect asians because they have a titanium work ethic and concentrate on the things that matter in life. They are almost robot like in some regards, but this is far from ''beta'' imo. I find asians are often unaware of how much the rest of society respects them. Our cultures are collapsing, our values are dying, and they, in a weird way, stand out as a becon of bygone values, sustaining their family units and tradishuns

dicklet OP got cucked by a chinklet

we respect western culture and seek to assimilate, even if it`s with nigger culture, which is still western.

thus, liberals see us as beta. for trying to assimilate. on the other end, they love shitslam immigrants who don`t.

That, my friend, is exactly why (((hollywood))) wants to tell asian americans to be ashamed of themselves

there's no ass whatsoever when she would stand up straight, sad

White girl detected

lies.

looks like she has a nice ass to me but i cant argue with those digits.

Agreed. In the West and the barbaric African societies, men are deemed "Alpha" and desirable if they are violent, aggressive, and sexually dominant. In the East (far east actually) the ideal man is one who respects obeys his parents, supports the family through hard work and study, be the responsible patriarch who makes sacrifices for the future of his family rather than pursue immediate gratification.

This clash of cultures tend to dismantle the average western society born Asian men. They are constantly shown the degenerate behavior of blacks and whites and are brainwashed in to thinking that that kind of behavior is the only acceptable one. However, the genetics just doesn't allow it. Asians are not the strongest or fastest. But Asians do have the perfect mix of genes for Asian societies.

Same goes for Asian women in western civ. They try to emulate the western women and decide to go with white men. But then again, you really can't expect much more from women in the first place.

That's not acting latino. That's acting like someone from LA. It's a regional culture.

Acting latino would be listening to fart circus music.

t. a latino

You're selling Western culture too short. Don't act like it was always this degenerate. If anything, this shit started in the 20s and boomed in the 60s.

So they act like white kids that grew up with a single mom?

i think it's obvious that Kek wants us not to be retards. We should know our own language