SATIRE: Someone should kill Zuckerberg before he gets secret service protection lol

SATIRE: Someone should kill Zuckerberg before he gets secret service protection lol

Other urls found in this thread:

rware.deviantart.com/art/Mark-The-Social-Retard-Fuckerturd-313108830
youtube.com/watch?v=6bEDRlvJu9c
youtube.com/watch?v=G4XGbZ7IrC8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i want him to run. he's going to malfunction during debates and stuff its going to be great.

SATIRE: I agree this would be beneficial in every way possible to the world. Someone off that kikefaggot

OP are you the one they call Cody Cigar?

I didn't think that the Democrats could come up with a worse candidate than Clinton, but there he is.

Cianigger detected

SATIRE: OP is straight

Who do you work for? Get out of here, stop dangling low tier bait in front of everyone. Get some memes cuck boy.

This fucking savant...

SATIRE: you do it coward

you cannot stop the #zuckerbergers

>no tabs

SATIRE: jet fuel can't melt steel beams

Satire xDDD: We definitely should. There exist very few people that I hate more than this faggot, one being Soros.

b-but he promised universal basic income to all NEET's

This guy running for office will just drive us tech nerds deeper into the crevices of the web. Have fun decrypting my worthless shitty web history you anti-privacy faggots.

Story behind this picture?

lurk moar

Take one for the team then OP.

SATIRE: I hope FBI will bust your ass, LOL

>implying Zucker isn't an insanely paranoid schizo who turned his home into a fortress and has literal patrols of armed guards on it.

Zuckerjew will not run as a Democrat but as a 3rd party (((centrist))) globalist neoliberal candidate

Found it.
rware.deviantart.com/art/Mark-The-Social-Retard-Fuckerturd-313108830

I vote for the most wacky and zany candidates anymore, it worked with trump. The (((overlords))) will start giving us less and less traditional options because that's what they perceive as our preference. Kid Rock vs Zuck in 2020. Can't wait to see 2024 hoping for anime waifus and animals

Yeah would be a shame if someone kills ((((Sugarmountain)))

>Can't wait to see 2024 hoping for anime waifus and animals
We already had an ape in the white house

You will find that martyring your political enemies often does not have the desired effect. Except you won't really because his non-Secret Service security is still undoubtedly enough to neutralize wild autists.

what is it with people on the spectrum and their dead eyes and retard smiles?

SATIRE: everything i have ever said until this point and from this point forward forever including this post itself

there, now i should be covered in case i say something stupid for a joke. good thinking op

Zuckerberg doesn't have the charisma and is too autistic:

youtube.com/watch?v=6bEDRlvJu9c

Zuckerberg is a top tier autist. There is no way he will be able to win anything
youtube.com/watch?v=G4XGbZ7IrC8

WTF does MLP have to do with CIA ?

Is that you NSA?

SATIRE: THE HOLOCAUST HAPPENED

SATIRE: I'm on my way

If he runs, I hope we get many more quality Zuckposting memes

Literally looks like an Android

Everything...

The memes that will result from him running for office will put Shillary to shame.

Reported to the FBI. Enjoy your satire when you get vanned, cowboy. You'll be treated as a domestic terrorist. The only way you don't get vanned is if they don't react quickly enough and this thread fades away. I did use the word URGENT in reporting though so we'll see. Let's hope you get vanned for your "satire".