When I heard of Jokela school massacre, I laughed aloud and hoped for more...

When I heard of Jokela school massacre, I laughed aloud and hoped for more. Natural selection corrects the weak subhumans out of the strongest path, and all the dead in the shootings in fact deserved to die. I despised openly all the sheep who wept at school after the days of the slaughter, and I was happy to hear that my "friends" began to fear for more shootings. I am a heavy sadist and enjoy greatly the sufferings of the others, and laughed again when I heard of Kauhajoki shootings. After school massacres I walked around wearing Natural Selection- and Humanity is overrated- shirts and played Stray Bullet from my portable speaker as loud as possible. I'm so high above the sheep that I did not even bother to spit on them, who came to complain to me about how inappropriate my behavior and the dress code is. For these subhumans I had nothing to say but "I do not talk to anyone who has not read Nietzsche," and I laughed sadistically in their faces. I'm not a psychologist by education, but as a super intelligent person I was able to diagnose myself based on Wikipedia articles as a psychopath, and this also raises me above the pathetic sheep. It disgusts me that I sometimes had to deal with idiots, as I mean ordinary people. Today, I am dealing only with the Mensans and other people capable of intellectual debate, and I take care of all the other things electronically, because you anthropoids do not deserve to speak with me. I admire Hitler, I hope for a new holocaust and a nuclear war.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=arKxCiTZoyQ
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flash_smelting
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Okay finland chill, go to a sauna or something. Jheez.

Do another one please

flag checks out

Here's a picture of OP for reference

If you are so intelligent, then how come you did not figure out that you can't bump your own thread?

Based pekka!

>trying to self bump your own edge thread

I bet he was too long in the sauna and suffered a heatstroke and alcohol poisoning which led to his rant of mild autism.

I'm gonna turn this into a finnpride thread. Post famous finns, finnish art, sa photos, classic nokia phones, your birchwood&reindeer horn knives and kone elevators

Our local coat of arms

so.. ur basically a muslim

Hi, ghost of Eric Harris. Nice to see you here.

9mm kp m/31 "Suomi" designed by Aimo Lahti

Hanki elämä ja lopeta tän saman paskan repostaaminen täällä jo.

Lapland

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=arKxCiTZoyQ

most useless thread ever

Rannalle himmeän lahden
aurinko laskenut on.
Kutsu jo soi iltahuudon,
taakka jo laskettu on.
Taattoa muista sa silloin,
askel jo uupunut on,
lapset ja lastemme lapset,
teidän nyt vuoronne on.

Hoivatkaa, kohta poissa on veljet,
muistakaa, heille kallis ol' maa.
Kertokaa lasten lapsille lauluin,
himmetä ei muistot koskaan saa!

Hymni soi holvissa hiljaa,
tummana kaipuuta soi.
Aika on korjannut viljaa,
sarka jo kynnetty on.
Ammoin me marssimme kahden,
tulta löi taivas ja maa.
Rannoilta Äänisen lahden,
kelle nyt kertoa saa.

Hoivatkaa...

Laineissa Laatokan mahti,
kahlita kenkään ei voi.
Veljet sen rantoja vahti,
konsa on koittava koi.
Ylväänä Karjalan heimo
tuskansa kantanut on.
Maaäiti suojaansa sulkee,
vartija poissa jo on.

Hoivatkaa...

Ja tässä myöhemmin lisätyt säkeistöt:

Kaitsija maan sekä taivaan,
turvamme kilpemme on.
Armonsa suuri on aivan,
suuri ja mittaamaton.
Aurinko kuu sekä tähdet,
kummut ja kukkiva maa,
kaikki on huomassa hällä,
eksyä kenkän ei saa.

Laulakaa, taasen kunniaa Herran,
katsokaa, kuinka kaunis on maa.
Kiittäkää, Herra hoivaten kantaa
silloinkin, kun kellot kumahtaa.

Katseella kosketa Herra.
silloin kun vaikeaa on.
Armosi aamuin ja illoin
meille on korvaamaton.
Kuljemme polkua hiljaa,
alhoissa varjoisan maan.
Ylhäällä Luojamme luona,
kasvosi nähdä mä saan.

Laulakaa...

Tienristeys, paleltunut ryssä.

Good, let the schadenfreude flow through you!

I fucking hate finnish design chairs.

A famous functionalist style hotel in lapland, detonated by retracting germans

>le op is a fag maymay xD
reported for underage

A hero for us all!

What the gun laws are like in finläänd?

Is this edgy or are we looking at another one

It is quite easy to get a gun.

I have a finnish-made bkf chair with several vintage marimekko fabrics from the 60's and a somewhat more conservative aalto chair built in the 30's. It's true many of them aren't too functional

Could be way better. Even though we can apply for gun permits, it's technically illegal to actually carry a concealed firearm. You must have a reason to carry the gun (for example to a shooting range) and it cannot be loaded while you carry it.

Miss these

That is exactly what I hate about it, they are not really functional i'd rather get something older before 1900s

And these

Let's make the lion symbol great again

Oh its sounds not really nixe, you guys should meme the goverment in for being able to conceal carry everywhere, like in czechia

Where did you get a humanity is overrated shirt from?

How are the gun laws in Israel?

Herzogin Cecilie under full sail. Wasn't laid in Finland but sailed in famous Gustaf Erikson's fleet

should i not be somewhere exact today?

A centyries old logwood sauna, the epidrome of finnish construction. It's still commonplace to live in a logwood building that's 1-2 centuries old

A russian deep sea recearch submersible MIR, made in Finland.

Pretty shit, you must serve in the army and being 21, then you must get a license for alot of shekels, which is a licenese you renew every year and every year you pay shekels, then you buy some glock in alof of shekels like, 1400 usd for a glock in the store, and you only get 50 rounds to store in your house, and all is in range use only, you cant walk around with it unless you work in some security or shit

Finnish bavillion, Paris world fair, 1900

Thanks for this excellent pasta. Saved.

Sun in the tundra (1967) by Laila Pullinen. 3mm copper sheet formed with explosives

Irwin Goodman, a popular singer in the 60's-80's protested strongly against the authoritarian and pc government of Finland. Refused to pay taxes among other things.

you lie, that is a ppsh "nuthin personnel kid" Sino-Rus Submachine Weapon

Autism

Ppsh is nothing more than a russian copy of allmighty m31

What's the english literacy rate like in Finland? I want to move over there. Something about the language and the may mays draws me to it

Pretty much everyone speaks English to a certain degree.

You posted this last week and it died with two replies. I applaud your tenacity, at least.

>Jokela school massacre

never heard of it. im interested in your wall of text, but i ain't readin it. slap that URL in a fuckign QUICK RUN DOWN post, then the rest of your wall of text and we may read them

t. drunk american

HAHAHA MORTY NOTHING MAT **BURRRRNPPPP** NOTHING MATTER MORTY WE GOOTTTTA WE GOTTA *BURRRRPPPP** GO GET IT MORTY PICKLE RIIIIIIIICKKKKKKKKKK ***BURRRRRRRRRRPPPP**** GO TO SPACE MORTY

Copper used was exremely purified by a finnish flash smelt method. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flash_smelting
I know it's related to ppsh but had some major improvements as well including a quick-change barrell and lower tendency to jam. It used way less stamped parts so wasn't volume-friendly to produce.

Kimi stop it

George Webb looking for truth?

I will tell your mom to stop buying tendies for you