Hiro has premitted a meta thread on every board to space discussion meant to improve it...

Hiro has premitted a meta thread on every board to space discussion meant to improve it. Discuss how we can improve Sup Forums

If you wish to bring the mod's attention to your suggestion you may use the hidden suggestions board or use the "feedback" botton at the bottom of the page

add more ideologies to the list, the ones we have are too american. and wtf is "european"? it's not an ideology

Well he could actually make the mods read fucking rules

Please add Falangism flag. Arriba EspaƱa!

We should can all leafs

Remove LARP flags

Was the board slow yesterday or was it just me? I had trouble to open pics.

This. You ever noticed how canadians disappeared overnight?

yup, leafs and poos.

you can still identify leafs because of their irrational hatred of trannies and the way they randomly quote scripture like its even relevant.

What we really need is a rule that will allow at least 1 thread about cocks on each board.

Get rid of all the bait threads, anything "Sup Forums btfo," and all the interracial shit. Actually enforce the sticky. That's really it.

Got any of the other edits? Those threads were hysterical.

Put a timer for American posters, like at least 5 minutes between posts, this would increase the quality of submissions drastically.

but i liek funposting

Its meant to be EU which the flag is the EU flag. The EU is an ideology:
>Corruption at every level
>Incompetence at every level
>Greed at every level
>Nigger love at every level
>Secret hand rubbing during daily terror attacks
>Covert glee at Islamic terror
>Inaction and state/province support of NGOs that fish niggers out of the Mediterranean sea (Germany, France and likely UK pay these NGOs).

Now you see?

Ever heard of filters. Fix your nigger brain, dumb nigger. I've heard 9mm bullets or shotgun slugs are quite effective when shot at nigger brain, some call it the perfect solution.

Anarchy flag should be pure black. More anarcho options should be present, as well as 'technocrat' which should be distinct from transhumanist.

Replace kekistani flag with reddit one.

There is already a meta thread.
Sorry but check the catalogue next time

add SPQR flag please
we imperialist need to LARP too

Limit everyone to creating 3 threads a day. Or less if necessary. This would only affect people who just come to spam the place with bait threads.

But then generals wouldn't be remade often. Only dedicated users remake them, especially intelligently.

Is this a bad thing?

Whether you like or dislike /ptg/, there are worthier generals like those made during happening events which are good to look through.

Byzantium flag, pls. It's legit political, cultural and prevents roach infestations

Take your pick... 1/?

Last one I have...