/Creationism Official/

/Creationism Official/

Good Evening fellow Sup Forums guys. I present to you compelling evidence for the existence of God, the scientific accuracy of the Christian Bible, and ammunition to save the souls of atheists, agnostics and heathens. Please reserve accusations of intellect. If you truly believe yourself to be objective, intellectual and scientific, you must understand the importance of weighing the information diametrically opposed to what is taught as mainsteam.

Heil Hitler.

Seminar 1: Age of the Earth
youtu.be/KK3eh4Z5Ko4

Seminar 2: The Garden of Eden
youtu.be/wth-zdYpX80

Seminar 3: Dinosaurs and the Bible
youtu.be/YrkYDzILgtA

Seminar 4: Lies in the Textbooks
youtu.be/n_OlX7M5MLA

Seminar 5: The Dangers of Evolution
youtu.be/WN31FCcUlLk

Seminar 6: The Hovind Theory
youtu.be/cfffRl4RT4s

Seminar 7: Questions and Answers
youtu.be/6cEUXYlc-Q0

DEBATES: Dr. Kent Hovind Vs.

Hugh Ross(Christian Evolutionist):
youtu.be/2_Z_br-4RCo

3 Embry-Riddle University Professors:
youtu.be/UKyyaURZW-o

Dr. Michael Shermer (Evolutionist):
youtu.be/d-L60LJR0LU

Dr. Trivers (Rutgers University-Evolutionist):
youtu.be/bRSFqV0Kz38

Full Debate Series:
youtu.be/GrZ1IfD_4UQ?list=PLYIk4MAUnGh09aqyOT8We4lfEJ6H8pWRb

****COLLEGE COURSE: CSE****
(outstanding and informative)
youtu.be/pW0FIs9-8No?list=PL02BB426EEB898F10

WHY KENT HOVIND WAS IMPRISONED
ALEX JONES INFOWARS:
youtu.be/Vekkf5WNKdk

=========================
FLAT EARTH IS NOT BIBLICAL
Flat Earth (along with 'Reptilian Theory') was made to:
1) Make Christians look foolish
2) Discredit REAL conspiracieas(9-11, Holocaust, JFK, Moon)
=========================

For so hath the Lord commanded us, saying, I have set thee to be a light of the Gentiles, that thou shouldest be for salvation unto the ends of the earth.
Acts 13:47 KJV

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falsifiability
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NOTES TO TROLLS:
“O full of all subtilty and all mischief,thouchild of the devil,thouenemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?”

"Behold, ye despisers, and wonder, and perish: for I work a work in your days, a work which ye shall in no wise believe, though a man declare it unto you."

"But when the Jews saw the multitudes, they were filled with envy, and spake against those things which were spoken by Paul, contradicting and blaspheming."
Acts 13

Note: OP will not be here to answer questions (August 23rd) but normally will. Expect daily threads.

BABES IN CHRIST AND THOSE LOOKING TO STRENGTHEN THEIR FAITH: IMG attached is an excellent resource. Beware of the Mormon pop-up ads.

are u kent hovind

your entire school of thought doesnt seem to understand the difference between something creating the universe, and that thing being an omniscient, omnipotent, not entirely self-consistent entity as described in a thousand-year-old text. and he happens to be able to read your mind. can you explain that?

this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falsifiability

Cringe

Yep. Sure, something created the universe and the laws of physics we observe. Is it God? We don't know. We don't know any more than that. It's delusional to pretend we do.

Can we just agree the Creator isn't some giant dude with a beard who will send you to hell for masturbating?
Really, so much ridiculousness that prevents real discussion on (the) Creator.

Also this.

How can you be sure that something created it? The most stupid thing a man can do is to pretend to know something. It's most likely that neither the god(s) nor anything else created this universe.

What a retarded quote. So i guess God makes each unique and complex snowflake patterns in heaven instead of allowing the laws of freezing, crystalization, covalent bonds, and initial conditions to create these patterns on their own.

Yeah, I agree. I was saying that for the sake of argument. "I know that I know nothing."

Like it might be that the notion of 'nothing' is nonsense because it's the absence of something. So then something simply has to exist, axiomatically.

But to say if there is a god, to call it a bearded old fart in a cloud world is utterly retarded.

the difference between believing in god
and knowing god.

i been to god before.
now i'm back here.
making my way back.

>nothing is absence of something
I kind of don't like this definition because it uses the term "something" and we don't even know what is "something".
But even though I don't understand something I don't rush to a conclusion saying "Oh, that must be God!"
That's what's wrong with religion.

But yeah, bearded man... I guess not even children these days believe in that stuff.

I know I said I wouldnt be here, but I figured I'd address everyone before I'm out the door:

None of you are being objective, intellectual or scientific. IOT be those things, you would have actual knowledge of WHY Creationism believers BELIEVE IT TO BE TRUE. This is not as easy as your over-simplified memories of Sunday School, but as OP shows, manifests in hundreds of hours made up of thousands of talking point directly attacking the scientific credibility of Evolutiom Theoey, Atheism and their proponents.

If the TRUTH can reach even 1 person a day, it would mean a lot.

>the most stupid thing a man can do is pretend to know something

That is the most beta thing I have ever heard

Great poast

You can't explain the universe with omnipotence?

take the flat earth pill