Instruction for german police how to behave when refugees involved

here is a document for German police
not sure if fake or not

and a rough translation (sorry for bad English)

>2.3
>if a refugee commits a crime - don't talk to mass media about it

>2.5
>if a refugee commits a crime - don't fill a crime report, warn him instead

>2.6
>if a crime has been committed against a refugee - protect the witnesses and victims family

>3.1
>when filling arrest report against refugees - use lead pencil instead a pen for further correction

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/gefaelschtes-schreiben-von-nrw-minister-herbert-reul-im-internet-a-1163113.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Have my bump.

Any german police cucks verify or have you lost your balls?

I wonder if we have any?

Saved. Danke Hans

saved

is that legit?
any good sources to redpill my fellow germans?

How are we supposed to verify? According to the minister and others this document is fake, but even if it as legitimate they would still call it a fake. If you asked me personally, yeah, more than likely fake.

We get a lot of shit for our police but i wouldn't wanna trade Hans
Have fun with that

The US is succumbing to the left, spics and nogs.
Europe is being destroyed by cuck government.

Is there any place where someone can escape this inevitable doom of humanity?

pretty sure those instructions are illegal to make.

when arresting a suspect there should be a protocol for everyone. otherwise its legal obstruction

Antarctica? Bet antifa and BLM arent over there

Its fake but pretty much mirrors internal orders. NRW minister and police already said so and everyone pretty much agreed even Steinbach

It's fake but true don't post it though unless you wanna look like a gullible retard

>but i wouldn't wanna trade
Neither do I. The way your police treats their citizen often reminds me of a really shitty bdsm relationship.

It's fake but they probably already do what's demanded on that paper.
You wouldn't even have to give in order for the police to act that way.

Besides, there was something similar about 2 years ago in Kiel, northern Germany, where police and prosecution agreed to not go after certain crimes (theft, property damage) when they're committed by refugees, even going so far as letting them go when they caught them in the act.

And yes, they're fake
spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/gefaelschtes-schreiben-von-nrw-minister-herbert-reul-im-internet-a-1163113.html
>in b4 (((spiegel)))

This image is literally what I keep repeating over and over but in text.
Now my pain is over and i can show the German cancer through nice image.

Germans are source of all problems.

It's also as old as potato-famine-memes with the Irish. But feel free to bore us to death.
Irish are the source of...well nothing really, I guess.

That basically sums it up. I am almost certain there are no documents that could prove these orders, they would get leaked immediately. If the orders are just given verbally to the higher ups in the police and they instruct all their subordinates you can not credibly leak any information, especially not anonymously. I know there have been police men that came forward and told the public about those (or similar) instructions, but without definite proof what can they do? Too many carreers are at stake, it's just not going to happen.

the cognitive dissonance is mind blowing...you ppl are FUCKED

Yea, I think you might be right

First thing you should do is use your common snese. If the gubbernment was smart and illign enough to pull off a "sweep unde the rug" policy for the past 2-3 years regarding criminal refugees, why would they just now publish a document stating the obvious to thousands of cops? You can be certain that the police is pressured by politician to play down stuff, as seen with the riots at the festival near stuttgart, or the police chief who publicly said that this year there wouldn't be criminal statistic about migrants on orders of the ministry, then 2 days later apologized and said he "messed things up, there was never such a thing planned anyway" (believable/10) . Another example is the special order on male aghan refugees basically barring them from asylum because it hurts approval ratings, yet the order itself only says that you have a face-to-face talk with your superior when you approve of a asylum request of an afghan. Last but not least the forgery is good, but some expressions don't really fit bureaucrat-speak if your familiar with it. Too lazy to google the paragraphs, but they're probably legit since someone appearently put effort into this.

I'm from Berlin, I have friends in the police in the reason they dont pick up any drug dealers or refugees for crimes anymore is because it just gets added to the other 200 (!) outstanding cases that those idiots have against them and they get let go.

Sometimes they would take those cunts, drive them out to Brandenburg and set them out there but one recently froze to death so they cant do that anymore

They're all voting AfD btw

Man Germany, why does it always have to go back to weird kinky sex shit with you? It's like Sweden and fucking cuckholding.

yeah i've seen unironic posts like this from swedes but germans are on another level

I can confirm that 2.5 is real because I've seen it with my own eyes

>2 niggers get caught shop lifting in a smartphone shop
>police comes and start talking to niggers
>niggers don't understand him
>police man talking to them like children
>one nigger see no point in the conversation
>walks away
>another nigger shrugging his shoulders
>still don't understand a word
>police stops talking
>akward silence
>police and nigger walk away

show proof besides a word document, you fucking idiot. show a police stamp or something. deliver that to wikileaks or to someone that can verify it.

lying cuck.

Fake

Interesting

Pretty sure that this one is fake, they normally try to outright avoid lying.
I am also pretty sure that one that's essentially identical, just with slightly different wording, is in circulation though.

use common sense.

An opinion is not a verfication and I clearly said it is more than likely fake.

you retards believe everything.
this is clearly fake.

exactly. it's pretty obvious. if you think it has credibility send it to someone that can verify it, like wikileaks or a credible newspaper

This is just cringe
Stop spreading those poorly made fakes or at least put more effort in it

>I KNOW NUZZINK!
>NUZZINK!

would that sort of thing be put into a procedure guide... sounds a bit fake to me. I think it would be more informal / unofficial verbal instructions from higher command.