Need help finding Boston Antifa that hit a veteran over the head with metal pipe

Hey guys! Was told you could find anyone! Please help us identify this Boston Antifa member that hit a US veteran over the head with a metal pipe, during protests on 8/19/17. Thank you so much!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zbkwH2XwC7E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get in here lads!

Jesus. Well, his friends forgot to cover their faces, he might be found through them.

We already had his face but no name. Someone dump?

So fucked. And these people aren't the bad guys. Fucking bullshit. Bump.

Should not be difficult. How many faggots wearing that short with tattoos in both arms you can find in the tapes and pictures before the rally start?

based AntiFa

Nah it's cool brah, the dude was a Nazi.

Communists want blood in the streets, dont drop your guard.

that dude with the club looks autistic af, look at this right hand

>Anyone that hates facsist is a communist

sorry I meant left hand

>I have a vagina!.jpg

veteran of what?

Daily reminder it's this guy faggots

Ohh please, we all know Antifa is anti American Communists.

They call our cops KKK and say Death to America.

bumping for great justice

Daily reminder it's this guy./

Meme War I

Why did the Mods delete this yesterday? Is Sup Forums compromised?

Start looking for that tattoo on his right arm.

hahaha yes brother has been for some time. Not completely though like 8ch. They own 8ch, they just have some mods here that work for (((them)))

POSSIBLR SHILL.

THIS IS WELL KNOWN FROM CHARLOTTESVILLE, NOT BOSTON. TRYING TO LEAD US OFF THE SCENT.

IGNORE OP

Nice try faggot go back to r/esist

Go find him and out his address so I can send him a case of beer. What a hero.
You little punk as bitches, hiding behind computer screens. Go out and start fighting. But I know you never will because you are nothing but a bunch of fucking pussies.

Which one of you fags is this guy?

youtube.com/watch?v=zbkwH2XwC7E

This is who you really are.

tattoo, shorts, physique, friends, shirt

ezwin bois

this is you faggot

Assuming you're not just baiting for (you)s, why are you so desperate for this war to happen? Seriously.

I'm am going to rip your entrails out of your asshole if I ever get the chance you worthless cocksucker.

>Nazi.
You mean someone with a different opinion.

Bump.

Other threads are useless shit.

cut looks like a chimps mouth senpai

Looks like a chimpanzee's mouth.

You are just an asshole regardless of your political leanings. Get out of Europe you child rapist. Go fuck your 12 year old cousin where it's culturally acceptable.

Guy was active all over

Kek

Fuck sake I thought that was a monkey at first.

COULD BE FROM CHICAGO..

Just spread pictures of this guy on social media and claim that he is a kkk/nazi that attacked a black pregnant woman. Let the normies antifa track down their own people.

At least 3 felonious assaults.
Multiple disguises.
Bodily injury with weapon.
Probably chews tobacco, snuff.
Probably tatted up in the arms.
>going to prison for a few years
He WILL show up again.

Given the age, attire and facial hair, I'm thinking student from local university.

I'm going to enjoy seeing Hamburg burn.

Honest answer. There is no revolution and change with out violence. Nazis and Fascists need to get purged once and for all. And I am not a commie nor am I on any other far left spectrum(I do believe tho that Anarchism is the way to go but we as society are too retarded (including me) to go that path).

..................................................Mr. Anderson

HERO!

disgusting, hairy, sweaty, fucking zog mongrel

His wound looks like a raccoon vagina desu

So you believe stongly enough in revolution to literally go to war over it, think the right wing "nazis" and "fascists" need to be purged once and for all, have a soft spot for anarchism, but you are not a communist nor in any way associated with the far left.

Well.

How are you figuring that one out then? What are you in that case?

KYS. You are going to be tortured to death, 100% guaranteed this is your outcome. kill yourself now and you won't have to deal with it

100% thrift-store attire that is thrown away.
Only the glasses are his, he probably ain't wearing them now.
He's in it to win it, I don't know if he's on drugs I've got a few photos that indicate a stimulant but maybe he's just keyed up and young.
Wearing a lot of clothes in 95F.
Passion of youth will burn him.
He'll show up.

>Vagina-head

hes trying to derail the thread retards

More like coward. You pussies can only hit someone from the back or when they're not looking. The guy just tries to pick something up and even gestures he wants no part in the violence. Manchild still beats his head like the coward that he is.

You're no better than children, both in mind and health. You rally behind ideas that are already accepted by the mainstream population and media, and yet you claim to be revolutionaries. You're just rallied up kids LARPing as revolutionaries. Your ideas are not even your own.

Liberals get the bullet too. Remember that kiddo.

nois senpai

>after the revolution everything will finally be free
Gad you people are dim. Luckily it is so easy to dehumanize some one who had no concept of freedom.

Calm down and shutup with the violent talk.
I might plan to get serious with this alt-right shit and you little faggots and David Duke wannabes and cocksuckers have just about ruined it.
So please, keep it out of felony territory so when I take over it's not impossible to win.

the red helmet guy has already been caught his mom ratted him out. we need to focus on the other people now.

>100% thrift-store attire that is thrown away.

If he had carefully prepared for violence with the intention of not getting caught that far in advance, you would think he'd have also gone with head protection.

hes derailing the thread dumshits

>"Boston"
>posts a picture from Charlottesville

>Anyone who believes in free speech/equal rights is a fascist

The weapon looks like the bat shaped flashlights they sell now.

It's not this young man in the bandana.
Please stop posting this one.
He is part of John Brown Gun Club but so far he has committed no crime on record.
Leave him alone.

wrong, the guy has a red helmet

>Was told you could find anyone!

We're not the fucking A-Team

>nazi haircut

welll.... you deserve it for the shitty game of thrones haircut. fucking hipsters

>when you think you are hot shit for calling JDAMs on civilians vs reality

LMAO

If he's not bullshitting it's interesting and possibly important. You're derailing more than he is.