This guy should serve a warning that a diet of Cool Ranch Doritos and cum is not beneficial towards having healthy...

This guy should serve a warning that a diet of Cool Ranch Doritos and cum is not beneficial towards having healthy teeth and gums.

>le 56% face

Le tap water goblin

i actually think hes kinda hot

Just imagine his shit breath.

Someone ruin his life please. At least get him fired, because that's what happens to much more rational people

>Le tap water goblin
XD

Found the tap water drinker

>implying looking like this his life isnt already ruined

>muh dik

He MCs roller derbys and amateur wrestling matches when he's not chugging cum in glory holes. How much worse can his life get?

He's an actor. It was all a setup

Hey Sal call that guy a nigger

>satan is a fag

Isn't that the asshole who writes scary stories for children and those with a childlike grasp of understanding.

I thought it was funny that when Jones pumped his fist, blobby flinched hard like a lil' bitch.
You know this kid got picked on a lot in school.
Gotta' find his yearbook..

do you have proof of that? if so I'll never watch alex jones again and cancel all my infowars supplement subscriptions.

He has his confidence perfectly intact, which is hard to break in low IQ people.

So you're going to tell Alex Jones to fire him? You know that shit was staged, right? Jones false flagged himself, the hypocritical fat fuck.

PayPal pls?

That Inbred thing looks like Anthony Fantano!

Kek

Nah, that's the average person in Seattle.

Wow and I thought people who listen to Alex Jones are mongoloids.

Behold, the face of leftychan

Nice evidence shylock.

he's a gibberwacky. a lot of leftists are deranged like that

GOBLIN BEGONE