Who has the strongest elite special forces unit in the world?

10 member teams from the following special forces units are dropped on a deserted island (much like the island on The Arrow). They are only equipped with a tactical knife, standard issue rifle, and a sniper rifle. No support. No radio. No tech advantages.

Mission: Be the last man standing.

1. USA / Navy Seals / Team 6
2. USA / Delta Force / DEVGRU
3. Britain / SAS
4. Russia / Spetsnaz / Alpha Group
5. Israel / Mossad / Shayetet 13
6. Poland / GROM
7. Australia / SAS
8. Germany / GSG9
9. JTF-2
10. Turkey / Turkish Special Forces
11. Pakistan / SSG (Black Storks)
12. France / National Gendarmerie Intervention Group (NGIG)
13. Britain / Special Boat Service
14. India / Ghatak Force
15. Philippines / Socom
16. China / People’s Liberation Army SOF
17. South Korea / 707th Special Mission Battalion (White Tiger)
18. Vietnam / Commando
19. Other

Only one group survives in a king of the hill. Who is it Sup Forums? Who has the toughest, deadliest, most well trained, covert op unit in the world? And why?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Operations_Forces_Exhibition
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annual_Warrior_Competition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

stick

Canada obviously

Does Canada even have a special forces unit?

seal team 6 was disbanded and became devgru, its not delta. In fact youve fucked most of these up.

>lists jtf2
>asks if canada has a special forces unit

> Mossad
The Mossad is the Israeli national security agency. It's not a special forces unit.

I know a lot of you played cawadooty and favor the sas, but how often are they used? Seals have been flying around the world wasting hvts since 2001.

gsg9 is just a police unit. try ksk

Ultimate Warrior did a show on this. Spetsnaz won.

This

KSK is special forces of Germany.... noob

>Only one group survives in a king of the hill. Who is it Sup Forums? Who has the toughest, deadliest, most well trained, covert op unit in the world? And why?
Probably the ones you don't know about

The SAS would win. I know I'm biased but the SAS would definitely win.

JTF-2 is overmemed by the Canadian media to try to make their country relevant. The only other special forces that will give the UK SAS a run for their money is the Australian SASR.

Nah nigga KSK is our special unit.

We wuz ksk and shiet.

>a situation where holing up in some room is a perfect defence because nobody can shoot around corners or explode a rear door into existence

Since the war Britain has gone with more surgical approaches to warfare so i'm voting SAS.

1. SAS (UK)
2. SASR (Australia)
3. SBS (UK)
4. Spetsnaz (Russia)
5. Marinejegerkommandoen (Norway)

kek

yep that's Norway as I know it

>>pic related

I'd bet on Delta

Britain also has the SBS (Special Boat Service)

Britain: Royal Gurkha Rifles

I get to post it again!

10 Chechens and 10 Gurkhas show up and kill all the other teams

We are talking military not your high school homeroom

Seal team 6 were all suicided so rule them out straight away

Most Western SFs are equal
SAS arent better than anyone, they're just memed as such by pop culture because they were the first SFs
And France SFs arent the GIGN but COS (which is easily as good as the SAS and currently operating in the IS)

DEVGRU was my bad. Knew that was navy seals but made a mistake when transferring from my worksheet.

Canada comment was mockery.

kvinne is a girl right?

An amazing all female one

Oh wait it's a 2 parter

If we are basing the decision on reality and not feelings and National pride it would seem that the Chinese would win. I base this on their performance at SOFEX.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Operations_Forces_Exhibition

Their Snow Leopard Unit seems to be the best among them but Skysword Unit won in 2016

South Africa / Recces 4th regiment

Will literally kick everyones shit in

Probably delta

yes women
jenta is girl

>Australia
>SAS

It's SASR get it right cunt

Finnish frogman squadron is the best. Kills russians everywhere and muslims at Suez.

The special forces units are adapted for different strategies so it depends a bit on he circumstances. All in all though, judging from the reports and interviews with different groups and the competitions they sometimes have,the best "jack of all trades" special forces unit is the Danish Jægerkorpset.

Every time they're mentioned they are quoted as phenomenal, especially by other tier 1 groups.

there aren't really any
some are a bit better in areas than others
t. /k/

I hear Russia special forces are guys who went to children's homes and then onto juvenile detention. Sounds full on tbqh

Anyway, this entire thread will be about memes
Western SFs all receive roughly the same training
SAS arent magically better than everyone else just because they appear in movies and video games
The reason they do is because they were the first SFs (and thus the most well known), not because they are better

WOOOOOW! Who would have thought it would be a yank starting such a high-school leveled autistic thread such as this?????

I'd go with Somalia / Alpha Monkeys 1337

>not mentioning NZ SAS

You've completely ignored my conditions. They are on a deserted island with only a knife, a rifle, and sniper rifle. No other equipment or conditions. Who wins?

Obviously the best trackers and isolation combatants in the world

RECCES

Mossad is special forces, they just operate differently from the rest of the world.
>special force jewz

It is all men who identify as female.

>Spetsnaz
it's not even a unit, it's an umbrella term for all "special purpose" units in various branches of the military/FSB/police/other government agencies.

What if for example SAS does extremely well, but ends up getting their asses pierced from behind while being pinned down by another team?
It's fucking impossible to say who would win.

why are they wearing night vision goggles in the day?

Nane a better urban warfare force than my country's.
Protip: you cajt

diversity is strength so they'd clean up

>SAS
defend the paki way of life! for queen and mullah!

From playing tactical FPS clans I get the impression it would be a Scandinavian one pound-for-pound

i know i'm from Poland but i heard they're quite good
also, why everyone says their special forces are the best forces ever :D

Haha look guys! Someone living in a 56% white country with more muslims than Britain is insulting the number of muslims another country has!! Haha!! Praise kek xd shadilay xdd

Strayan SASR you mean.

We have every conceivable environment on the one continent.
These fellas get dropped for survival training in the most cunty place on the planet - we're the plants and wildlife want to kill you.

They may be disciplined and well-trained, but don't forget they're still ants and can't keep up with european cool-minded cleverness.
In other words, they may have perfected marine-splitting but nothing in the world can train them for TLO's special tactics.

Polish GROM would definitely win

They are more like a death squad executing dumb niggers. Still nice, tho.

this. our delta/seal/ranger units are mere shadows of the original SAS. they send our SF boys in and half the ppl rescued usually end up dead. you send the SAS boys in.. terrorists lose. ignore the sperg OP, they've obviously just plyed COD and think they have a fucking clue.

agreed. I remember Americans being really impressed with the SASR's ability to get deep into enemy cover and disrupt operations, so they'd shitpost IRL against the other teams and get them into firefights with each other kek

KOMMANDO SPEZIALKRÄFTE!

Red pill me on the Gurkhas. I hear they're the best.

Is shit posting here a part of training then? To get into the right mind set.

Finnish ski-troopers

the britbongs gurkha troops are some of the very best professional soldiers on earth. any, and i do mean any, nation would be lucky to have them among their armed forces ranks. absolutely can not speak highly enough of them. superb troops.

The Norwegian special forces everyone forgot existed about of course...

FSK 4 THE WIN!

America's would win obviously.

1) Americans are the most experienced by far.
2) Trained by the most experienced officer and intelligence corps.
3) Draw form the largest sized population so they can be the most picky in picking best of the best.

I would include Norway near the top somewhere too though. Those vikings always just turn the fuck up in wartime. Even against the Nazis they had a positive kill:death ratio when not even the Americans did.

Non white armies aren't even in contention, and that includes the Jews.

GSG9 are cops not military, you're thinking of the KSK

Aren't our spec ops called FSK and MJK respectively?

poms would win it imo, close runner up would be amerilard delta

We pick the 200 most athletic youngsters from across Nepal and offer them British citizenship and a home if they fight for us.
In return we get the strongest troops on the planet.
Seems like a good deal to me.

What about the SBS?

Nobody gives a shit about some desert prince's obstacle course chink, fuck outta here.

Overhyped and too secretive for us to really know.
In terms of selection they're effectively a family of fighters. Children of previous SBS fighters are given priority.

My favourite UK SF picture.

Bear Grylls could take them all.. he would drink their piss.. squeeze water from thier shit.. he is the answer!

they had massive problems in early iraq and afghanistan and were forced to completely overhaul training etc, seals had similar troubles because of the maritime focus

Interesting, I've seen a whole fuckton of Andy McNab's and other ex SAS writers, but there was only ever one book I read where the protagonist (Stratton) was SBS, and it was fiction

sniper from the royal irish rangers?

>thinking america or britain would send their top guys to a competition instead of sending them to the middle east to kick down doors
lmaoing @ u

>tfw your a chimney sweep
>tfw your countrys main export is sarcasm
>tfw no substance

Can you imagine someone trying to attack an event full of SF?

1-SAS
2-Spetsnaz
3-Turkish Red Berrets
You are talking about no support or tech advantages, americans and israelis aren't trained for this while these 3 groups are often left to mountains with only knife and water purifier (and a rifle if turkish) and get other fucked up challenges to get accepted. I included turkish bcs they are in constant action for years (Cyprus invasion, PKK, Hizbullah etc) and they are extra fucked (trust shot).

We put rando leg units 30 miles 'behind enemy lines' these days. Rando leg units conduct the training of locals, raids on HVTs, and propaganda dissemination missions. So much of SF's mission set has been pushed down to lower tier units during Afghanistan I don't even know what their role is any more.

Chris Ryan has some really good books if you haven't read them

Proxyfag spotted.
GS in GSG stands for Grenzschutz, aka Border patrol. The GSG is a paramilitary force, not a police force (that would be the SEK). They were formed to avoid the laws forbidding the german army to be used within german borders and are army special forces in everything but name.

As they are mostly trained and equiped for urban combat though, they wouldn't last long on some uninhabited island.

The others would probably be about even - without support, radio or tech advantages it all comes down to E&E training, which is pretty much the same in all armies nowadays. Modern militaries aren't trained all that much for that type of scenario because they rarely encounter it anymore - most combat is done in short, well-planned operations against virtually untrained oppponents.

If there were a normally badly equipped elite paramilitary force on the island, like the tamil black tigers, a traditional martial school (one of the old ones that use guns and train for fighting outdoors), gurkhas or german freikorps, they'd win easily.

The best are those you don't know about

All the rest is overhyped shit

you left out Sup Forums .. weaponized autism

>watching deadliest warrior
that show is raw sewage

>No support. No radio. No tech advantages.

Hezbollah SF although they are not on your list. Over and over again. Killed 500 FSA in 3 hours causing the KoSA tv heads to explode. By far the most mission hours in experience now.

almost all missions are unknown and out of public eye and not many people would even care anyway in the uk so not much is heard about them other then assorted news articles like the kill list they where given for isis and the decapitating headshot of isis trainer

severely underrated fpbp

>Those kneepads
>Oakley hard knuckles
>Current issue scarf
Jesus Christ this dude is a noob.

>Spetsnaz

What "spetsnaz" exactly? This word means special forces, it's not a name of some exact unit.

2009 - Jordan: General Intelligence Directorate
2010 - United States: Force Recon
2011 - Austria: EKO Cobra
2012 - Germany: GSG9
2013 - China: Snow Leopard Commando Unit
2014 - China: Snow Leopard Commando Unit
2015 - Russia: SOBR
2016 - Lebanon: Black Panthers
2017 - China: Sky Sword Unit of the PAP

Fuck off sandnigger.

>9. JTF-2
we're only foreign military that does joint missions with murican tier 1 opers I mean its amazing really considering how tiny and shitty the Canadian forces (granted this is due to no budget)