Guys...was 2pac killed because he was talking too much?

Guys...was 2pac killed because he was talking too much?

Most of his songs are very preachy and full of red pills. Think about he, he died in 1996 only 25 years old, How did he become so red pilled?

>"Give the crack to the kids, who the hell cares?
> One less hungry mouth on the welfare!"
> First ship 'em dope and let 'em deal to brothers
> Give 'em guns, step back, watch 'em kill each > other
> "It's time to fight back," that's what Huey said
> Two shots in the dark, now Huey's dead

genius.com/2pac-changes-lyrics
youtube.com/watch?v=eXvBjCO19QY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-7DRo20X0iI
youtu.be/-7DRo20X0iI?t=1130
youtu.be/-7DRo20X0iI?t=1234
youtube.com/watch?v=fQeCDb99wNU
youtu.be/-7DRo20X0iI?t=1368
youtube.com/watch?v=dkqTM4K68ME
youtube.com/watch?v=BzfNl0QxIwE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=inScRdppRpc
youtube.com/watch?v=CjujQEYtmYM
rt.com/uk/167376-child-voodoo-rituals-pedophile/
youtube.com/watch?v=94bNyh6BBB0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tupac was an illuminati stooge. He was a gay ballet dancer they groomed into the street gang scene and used his platform to perpetuate black violence and furling the internal breakup of rap groups nationwide.

Once his usefulness ran out, they either "killed" him and gave him a nice home in Argentina or they killed him in a sacrifice ritual.

He alive in Cuba homie

Nah his ego just got to him and the labels just played out the west-east thing to make money but that went wrong. thats all their is to it. his lyrics are just to please black people and make a connection (to sell records)

Pretty much this.
Tupac was so far away from being a thug its not even funny that he had this much credibility with the actual ghetto niggers.

He did go haywire tho with all the preaching and empowering the black community, which is why he had to go.

The real good jewish house nigger was Suge Knight. Even Ez-e wanted him dead and proposed to do it himself.

He was killed because he believed his thug life horse shit, and fucked with the wrong nigger with nothing to lose.

This. Showbiz is so fucking deceptive. The guy was a mild-mannered homosexual and he suddenly starts promoting gang violence and jewish-prescribed thug culture.

I can't believe how many aspiring criminals worship him and don't know he was gay and playing a character.

Watch
youtube.com/watch?v=-7DRo20X0iI

He explains he does not perpetuate black violence. I've listened to all his music and that i correct. Maybe a couple of songs, but his music does not perpetuate violence.

Nigger fuck off that's a blatant lie.

Literally find one of his songs that does.

praise kick

amazing

He was killed because he LARPed as a gangster and got into deep shit. The guy was a fool with a huge need to compensate for whatever inadequacies he felt and did everything to get acceptance from brainless street niggers.

I didnt say anything about him having a violent message. Just the usual thug antics "got a box cutter in my palm in case some nigger wanna try" that kinda thing.

no, he was a nig nigging and along came another nog nogging and thats that

fuck nigger music

youtu.be/-7DRo20X0iI?t=1130

He talked about how if you want to be a gangsta, then blacks need to stop being pussies and start a revolution.

But blacks don't want to, they just want to live a cartoon character as gansters.

Everyone needs escapism.

youtu.be/-7DRo20X0iI?t=1234

TPTB don't want to understand black violence.

>Black
Someone shoots your family, so you retaliate

> The US
Someone bombs you are allly, so the US retaliates and shows who the real killer is.

youtube.com/watch?v=fQeCDb99wNU

2pac was killed because (((they))) knew his death would create hundreds of millions of dollars when the last album drops.

Sean Combs saw it and turned around and had Biggie killed.

Niggers get shot all the time. Stop trying to read into it.

Who?

youtu.be/-7DRo20X0iI?t=1368

Poor blacks never get relief.

When there is a flood or ally country attacked, they get packages of food and millions of dollars.

Blacks never get such relief packages, so the violence continues. How can 2pac tell them what to do?

fudgepac

Tupac was a homosexual. Someone post that video of him when he was younger, clearly a gay. Before he was famous we attended a dance school. What kind of THUG homie goes to a DANCE school.

we = he. meh

gay ballet faggot lol

Redpill me on biggie, was he at least genuine or another Jew tool?

All you stupid fucks know nothing. He faked his death and moved to Serbia to remove kebab
youtube.com/watch?v=dkqTM4K68ME

>they say its the white man I should fear but its my own kind doing all the killing here

too redpilled for his own good,the jews had to silence him

if you kill a cop and get away through the judicial system on a technicality with it what do you think will happen?

He's not here in Argentina

MK Ultra

you are the worst turk

hes alive in serbia

The guy was on camera hitting a Crips member a mere hour before he got shot. Or as the man himself said:

>And I never get to lay back
>'Cause I always got to worry 'bout the payback
>Some punk that I roughed up way back
>Coming back after all these years
>"Rat-a-tat-tat-tat-tat!" That's the way it is

>Tupac before and after getting redpilled on women
He was the original /r9k/ turned Sup Forums and was definitely /Ourguy/

Then he started calling out the establishment

youtube.com/watch?v=BzfNl0QxIwE

He wasnt gay he was just nice

He even says how he was asking out a girl

m.youtube.com/watch?v=inScRdppRpc

He was a man denied innocence and love so he turned towards the thug life. It's a common story.

Biggie got no real deeper story, sorry

Just a fat dude who rapped about sellin drugs and got shot

>le based black man meme again
saged

Pac talked about Illuminati(Jews/Masons) too

youtube.com/watch?v=CjujQEYtmYM

Prodigy, from Mobb deep.

Crypto Jews want more black Muslim rappers than Black Christian rappers.

This is a well known fact.

here is the link, just found it:

rt.com/uk/167376-child-voodoo-rituals-pedophile/

>he talked about illuminati

yeah, but the bastard didn't mentioned the Jews ever, not that I know of.

By the time Tupac died was was rapping about drugs and money and shit, not that woke shit anymore

>The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory

I think this one was the last, and it was heavily politically charged, I'd say.

He beat some nigger up that belonged to a gang or some shit so they shot him. It was not the first time he got shot, so what's the big deal?

Pac is still alive

Sage

Lmao 25? I always thought he was like 30-40. Fucking old looking ass nigger

>"killed" him and gave him a nice home in Argentina

Tupac is alive in Serbia.

Dude what flag is that?

He didnt have Sup Forums thats why

Thats not what happened

It wasnt gangbangers, police were told to stfu and witnesses suicided

Tupac was a faggot manlet with a nose piercing. And a nigger.

sounds good, do tell more

Biggie and Tupac both real niggas who made great jams. If anything Death row records killed 2pac. The Beef youtube.com/watch?v=94bNyh6BBB0 between the two ironically probably killed both of them

yes it's pathetic.

Nepal.

lol. niggers are fucked up creatures.

The most likely scenario is he was nigging to hard and got caught up in nigging. He assaulted that Crip and died the same day. The only conspiracy that makes sense is suge knight being in on it

I think people who think the government killed him are just negros. You could spin his music is alot about black empowerment (his old music) is why the government wanted to kill him, but most of his music would promote the goal conspirinigs say the govt wants

Also forgot to mention Biggie makes a lot of remarks about posthumous 2pac on his posthumous album,.suggesting he wasn't just surprised by his death

Tupac and biggie smalls could have single handedly prevented the crime rates in black america and prevented the liberal agenda shithole we're living in today.

Whoever did the assassinations of both of them intended to keep the white and black divide strong, and to cause blacks to never recover.

It was designed from the beginning to strip america apart.

Tupac was a white nationalist, in changes he is clearly telling you how retarded niggers are and how criminal they act. selling drugs to kids? stealing a woman's purse because you are hungry instead of getting a job? We be shooting each other because the white man gave us guns? c'mon now.

But Tupac is alive in Serbia

he had a small black cock and tried to over compensate