As a catholic I'm in doubt right now. The Pope is against his own people and against christianity as a whole. Recently...

As a catholic I'm in doubt right now. The Pope is against his own people and against christianity as a whole. Recently, he declared that here in Italy, the so called "Jus Soli" (which is latin and means birthright citizenship, ie if you're born in Italy you're Italian/European even if your parents are nigerians who disembarked here yesterday illegally). So basically if this shit passes and becomes a law (which is very likely now that the pope has spoken because Italy is very catholic), any pregnant niggress who comes here and shits out her niglet on our territory is going to become automatically Italian and thus european, and since Italy is on its knees, said Italian nigglet (and then her parents too because of additional laws that already exist and prevent parents of a citizen to be expelled) are going to be able to go around Europe as they will, so they will likely move to norhern countries, especially Ger, Fra, Swe and Fin.

Check this article out:
infomigrants.net/en/post/4694/pope-francis-advocates-citizenship-for-migrant-children-born-in-italy

Anyuway, what do you think about all this? How am I supposed to cope with this bullshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sedevacantism
barnhardt.biz/2017/08/22/barnhardt-podcast-021-total-eclipse-of-the-truth/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do they want Ius Soli in a middle of Mediterranean shipping of raperefugees?

Shitaly BTFO

The current pope is hardly even Christian.

>Christianity claims to be the one true religion
>he still says that other religions have merit

It's incompatible. Either you are the one true faith, then you shouldn't mislead people into following false idols because according to your religion, that means they'll be shit out of luck once they die.
Or you pretend that other religions have merit, in which case you clearly don't believe the teachings of your own.

"his own people"
Nigger. He's a kike from spicland. I personally hope to see a Moslem left king spics head over Vatican and mount it on a Sw*ss pike.

That's a great fucking question my friend. I wish I had an answer but I honestly don't.

They also want to do fashion model and musician. When it took me 4 years to find a job as an IT technician, despite I had the competence to be a unix sysadmin. I even got discarded when I applied to be a clerk at fucking Gamestop.

>any pregnant niggress who comes here and shits out her niglet on our territory is going to become automatically Italian

i don't think that's the proposed law

>As a catholic I'm in doubt right now.

Why doubt Giuseppe? Kill him. Those P2 faggots killed the wrong pope.

I swear the treatory from this Frank faggot is insufferable. He's a literal demon, poisoning already heavily pozzed christ-cucks, of which I'm a part of.

But I'm not cucked. But boomers are.

TBQH I think we're fucked and we should prepare for warfare. Not saying we will win, but all indicators point towards conflict and well, if they Globalist Jew Scum are ought to kill us, might as well go out guns blazing.

Nothing more pathetic than silent death.

Catholics once hated the Borgia Pope. Sometimes the wrong people get the job through manipulation. Catholics should petition for his removal and never be cucked again. You used to Crusade, you used to be the heroes of Europe, be that again!

Why are they doing this?

The Papacy always hated a strong unified Italy since the Longobards age fellow user, they spent century trying to stop the Italians to unify and liberate Rome from them.

Instead they will always support any foreign and international power who allow them to what they want in italy (Charlemagne, Holy Roman empire, EU).

Also few and few Italians give bigs to Papacy, while newcomers are more asily manipulated and Indoctrinate (at least in the Pope's mind).

I wish the Pope cared more about legalizing two white european men to marry each other, rather than importing niggers and sandniggers by the boatloads in our countries. He's almost as bad as that traitor Merkel!

Hes a crypto jew freemason.

Gee I really wonder why gee I wonder hmmmmm still wondering

Listen to the words of Revelation 17/9 - 17/10 and understand that Rome is Antichrist.

He's not the pope. The pope is assigned by god to carry his word. The pope can't simply stop being the pope. It's an ordination; you're pope until death.

So Benedict is still the pope and this guy is an impostor.

Sorry for being the lazyfag - but what's the reasoning that this Faggot became the pope now, what's the rationale that Benedict resigned (first time in history?)

Also, what about all the smear campaigns on Benedict, pics where he looks extra creepy, nazi this, pedo that...I mean I know Church is always under attack (and islam is noble and grand according to our Euro overlords) but...was there anything else to it?

Also what about the "black pope" theory?

>Revelation 17/9 - 17/10

"This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits. This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits."

How does this have anything to do with pope?

Seven hills = Rome, the most famous seven hills ever. Seek and ye shall find, user.

2 options:

1) you get your friends, gi to gym, get tough and start beating up them niggers whenever you can.
2) You pack your bags, learn Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Polish, Czech or something similar and move there where this shit won't pass.

Sorry to hear about your problems, would like to have a gunboat so could patrol the Med and shoot all of them migrants and fucking left wing commies who are helping them get into Europe.

If he's pro Jus Soli he should instate it in his own country, i.e. the Vatican. If you're a pope-critical, immigration-critical, Catholic look up SSPX.

What kind of seven hills, they also mention woman - who's the woman? I think you're overthinking it user.

But I still think Vatican is fuckin serpent central, regardless.

That's why you become a Sedevacantist
It's the redpilled version of Catholicism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sedevacantism

>Christian
>beating up people

That's not how it works tough guy. There are many other means to keep them away other than outniggering them with violence.

Seriously, you must have heard of "The Sven Hills of Rome", user. The Woman is Babylon, interpreted as "civilisation" - or the Roman Empire itself. Remember the Tower of Babel? All languages under one culture?
What do you know about the origins of Christianity?

Embrace the Thunder God and he'll show you the way, even if you're Catholic, not like you're beating up people? Just exterminating some parasites

man i feel the same way im sick of not being able to do anything significant to stop the collapse of Italy/Europe

Sounds like it's Northern Europe's problem, not yours Guido.

>Christian
>Actualluy defending a value or principle
That's not how it works guy

>sven hills
closet nord confirmed

Thor was a Turk.

Kek, well spotted user

I'm an atheist but this Pope needs lynched

Except the Catholic Church has always recognized the resignations of several Popes before Benedict XVI. Its just was several centuries between resignations.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I'm from South Texas, we've been dealing with this shit for generations.

The Catholic Church, if you are a vehement, believing Christian, states that a mortal ,an, is the equivalent of God.

According to the (((scripture))), this is Heresy.

All religious organizations must be declared illegal, but none more so than Catholicism.

>What do you know about the origins of Christianity?

Honestly?

Not much. Probably nothing. What should I know?

I was born and raised catholic but I always had a contrarian stance on, well, mostly everything (hence /pol) but I also had a sense of not buying into extremes so the leftism disease of atheism never really got to me.

But I don't have any real knowledge of the Bible or the hierarchy / history of the Church as the organisation... :(

What do you expect of a pedo from S america ?

Don't ever, EVER allow Jus Soli to become a thing in any proud, cultured, self-respecting European country if you can. It WILL be the death of you, just look at what it's done to America.

I don't have the resources to spoonfeed you, but Catholicism is bad shit, it's pagan as fuck. Lurk moar and you may see

IMO with Pope isn't so bad as you describe: He didn't tell that anyone who reject to "refugees" will be condemned and burned in hell
But Ius Soli? Well then - you're fucked up with this.

if you really are a catholic remember that the pope is the emisar of god on earth
having said that the lack of believe lead many in the past to break away
only god knows his ways, stand with your faith

the church was taken over by kikes and freemasons with the election of john xxiii(he was the guy who started vatican 2, which cucked the church).

look up vatican catholic on youtube to find out the truth man. the vatican 2 sect is not the true catholic church.

neither were valid popes as both were heretics. look up the election of pope john xxiii. another guy was elected but the kikes installed the heretic john instead, who fucked the church over with vatican 2. every "pope" since has been a manifest heretic, and as such was not a true pope. look up mostholyfamilymonastery.com or vatican catholic on youtube.

We went from human sacrifice to freedom from religion thanks to Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ was killed by religious extremists and the government who wanted to continue using religion to control people, tax them and own them through religious sins.

Atheism doesn't protect you from authoritarians who want to dictate what is morally good and then take everything you have because of "privilege". With Christianity you have the ten commandments and salvation through Jesus Christ. The ten commandments are nationalistic and libertarian in nature and thanks to Jesus Christ nobody can force their religious dogma on you.

The Catholics did for a long time but that's also why they didn't allow people to read the bible for themselves to find out what the bible really said. Liberalism and humanism grew out of the church once the printing press allowed every person to own and read the bible for themselves and the truth could no longer be controlled by the priestthood. That's when the governments started abandoning the bible in favor of political ideologies spread through mass media instead of using religion for control.

The mass media priesthood worked all the way until we got the internet which again liberated the truth from their controlled mass media. Like the jewish extremists killed Jesus and the Catholics hid the truth again we have the governments trying to murder free speech on the internet and control it through new institutions of control such as Facebook, twitter and Youtube with added censorship and banned heretical topics which aren't allowed to be discussed or criticized.

>Roman Empire
>Whore of Babylon not the JewSA

>Liberalism and humanism
>Good

how is it (((scripture)))? it calls modern jews satanists and says that the founders of the talmud are the sons of satan.

but you're right, the vatican 2 sect is heretical.

and the european union is the return of the whore of babylon.

Jesus Christ was a pedophile. Jesus Christ was sucked off as an infant, according to Jewish ritual.

And Mohammad liked to suck cock.

Jedaism, Christianity, Islam- The Axis Of Evil

>If I act mysterious maybe people wont think I'm talking out of my arse

Bingo.

Read up yourself, you lazy Abo sheepshagger, I'm not your fucking radio tutor

Old Testament is also part of Bible.

Fun fact, the word Testament comes from Latin, a Testament was when two men would hold each other's nuts and make an oath.

Yep. I just fucked Testament up for you all.

The EU is another satanic rebellion.

i dont like the pope. i dont like any pope. but he is smart enough to know the west got caught with its hand in the cookie jar and is being punished so he accepts the punishment

if your wonderijng what the west did its a range of things you cant blame entirely on america but from spreading infectious diseases in foods to chemicals that are known to cause developmental issues in children in beverages sent to other countries its sort of this every growing list of crimes against humanity

long story short you can accept a few million refugees a year across the west or die. laugh but africa can take europe and china can take america and russia can get comfy with some popcorn

I am a Christian too my friend, but I strongly believe that if we still had an inquisition, they would be torturing the pope right now in some dungeon and his office would be replaced. It's gone soft on us and thinks that being cucks will make them popular.

We have to defend our lands. Pretty soon if the government does nothing, we're going to have to kill people. This is not what God wants, but it will happen as a necessity for our survival. God does not want to randomly genocide people. This means that our leaders and government are servants of Satan and this includes the pope. They are heading down a path that can only create a global bloodbath.

No retard, testament was when someone would testify. like in court.

and the new testament is how the jews abandoned god, how their leaders(the pharisees) were the children of satan, and how christians would in the future be persecuted by satanists who would call themselves jews.

all modern jews are satanists, the talmud(made by the pharisees who christ hated and who crucified him) is a satanic scripture. that's why they constantly undermine western civilisation, persecute christians and europeans, and push degeneracy and moral relativism on us all.

>Hating Christ
Hello Schlomo

Maybe this will finally be grounds for cancelling Shengen?
Oh wait, our government is still controlled by ((EU))-cucks

>a Testament was when two men would hold each other's nuts and make an oath.
get the fuck out of here...

I don't care about your theory, you're clearly acting vague because you haven't fully thought out the shit you've made up. I imagine this is why priests were the ones who interpreted scripture instead of every pleb with a half-functioning brain

You're in doubt only now?

What about the pedo scandals that were covered up? What about the catholic childrens homes with bones of children buried underneath them? What about the homophobia in their propaganda while covering homosexuals in their group?

Isn't it obvious? Pope is the antichrist.

Explain what Revelations of St John means to YOU, then.

>homophobia

Giving the bishop of rome a special authority was a mistake. Catholics prob need an only loosely centraliszed bishophood like the orthos.

The Bible LITERALLY says there is only salvation for those who recognize Jesus as the Son.
Since the early days of the Church it's been a debate about the fate of those who could not possibly know about Jesus, like Socrates, for example. But M*slims literally CANNOT go to heaven, it matters not how good they may behave otherwise.

>What about the pedo scandals that were covered up? What about the catholic childrens homes with bones of children buried underneath them? What about the homophobia in their propaganda while covering homosexuals in their group?
Note that all of that stuff only started in the 60s, after Vatican II. there may have been some rare and small cases beforehand, as the church is a massive organisation it's a statistical inevitability, but all the huge pervasive abuses and their coverups only started after vatican ii. it's further proof that the church was corrupted and co-opted by vatican ii, and turned into an evil sect.

research sedevacantism boyos. look up vatican catholic on youtube or google to learn the truth.

This picture makes us uncomfortable, but why?

Because the symbolism in the Bible was that Jesus washed the feet of his servants and disciples. These men are hardcore often violent Muslims and the mouthpiece of God on Earth called them his disciples. The Catholic Church has completely given up fighting Islam and accept it, and have even called them brothers of the same God.

This is heresy and Extremis Diabolus. The Pope should be burned alive.

The Pope has and always will be a false prophet boy-fucker. Also fuck Catholicism.

Yes, he is walking the wide road claiming all religions are different interpretations of God. He is a Lucifarian. He believes the lie from the devil that humans will know right from wrong and become like gods.

That's because he's pushing an (((agenda)))

there's a consensus on people pre-christ that they were brought to heaven upon christ's ascension if they were good, and sent to hell if they were bad.

post-christ, there's a concept of "invincible ignorance" that some people believe. it means if you had no way of possibly learning about christianity, then you go to heaven if you're a good person.

>catholicism
>true christianity

Dear Italy, coming from an Italian American, you should have ditched Christianity a long time ago. The God of the Bible, Jehova, Yahweh, is an EVIL ENTITY, and the Jews are God's Chosen people that are here on this planet to enslave us.

Christianity is a JEWISH creation. It is there purely to enslave us.

I find it so sad that my people still have not woken up to this face. They infiltrated Europe's best, the very best people on planet earth and spiritually enslaved them.

Do you know what they did? They burned our ancestors AT THE FUCKING STAKE. We used to practice natural spiritualism. And then the insane Christians came and burned anyone that did not agree with them.

Did you get the memo? The Church is the work of evil, your Pope has never been your Pope, hes a puppet, plain and simple. Wake the fuck up so the revolution can happen already.

So what is the "true path"?

Also where was the uprise in Vatican in the whole Franc vs Benedict thing, was the entire Vatican against Benedict so much so they booted him out and installed this idiot without and resistance?

What was their explanation, we need a new pope because Benedict is....what? Has a flu?

T'was a Latin practice, my friend. In court they would hold each other's Testicles, why do you think they have the same prefix? This is where we get our English "Testify".

I'll be right back, I've gotta get me lucky charms.

Christianity, Judaism, and Islam all condone Pedophilia. Explicitly.

and christ and the disciples weren't latin. the bible wasn't written in latin. the word testament was just chosen because it was the translation of the greek diatheke.

The Catholic Church is corrupt and has always been corrupt. Fuck the Vatican and fuck the pope.

if christianity was a jewish creation why would it call jews satanists, call the pharisees(the founders of the talmud) the children of the devil, and why would the jewish talmud say christ is boiling in a vat of shit?

christianity is very anti-jewish and all christians were very anti-semitic for most of history.

and no christians didn't just go around burning anyone that disagreed with them. everywhere in europe except saxony and lithuania converted 100% peacefully you historically illiterate retard.

Even the woman and the nigger in the photo are disgusted

He's pandering to all of Africa.He wants more nignogs to be catholic instead of muslim

DELETE!

Because Jewish hands wrote it that way-and now, look, you're defending a Cannabalistic Cult based in Human Sacrifice and Re-animation worship!!!

He may also be identified with Indra, so he could even be a poo

>hand rubbing intensifies

yeah ok the jews want us to hate them. sure
>if you kill them they win

Italians are NOT white.

>going to pay $3K USD to get Italian citizenship through my great-great grandfather jus sanguinis
>see this
well, fuck that shit

I know the feeling. Francis seems to be putting liberal sensitivities above his duty to the Church and the faithful.

Sup Forums should start a disinformation campaign saying the Vatican is offering free housing and gibs. See how long Francis holds out when 100,000 angry Muslims come to the Holy See looking for handouts.

You Northern Italians are white in my eyes.

There has to be a way to impeach that cocksucker.

I'm not even catholic and I pity Catholics being gagged and tortured by this shitty excuse for a pope.he is undoubtedly the Obama of popes

Ann Barnhardt has been on this topic for a while... barnhardt.biz/2017/08/22/barnhardt-podcast-021-total-eclipse-of-the-truth/