Why can't all you alt-right nazis just be quiet?

Why can't millennials just grow up?

>female comedian jokes

I felt like they hijacked the charlottesville protest and tried to paint us as racist hate groups. I felt like they said "Go home, white people. You are all racist."
Like we couldn't protest about the Robert E. Lee monument removal because of the filibusters on both sides.

Then Trump throws us a rally to show us we have a platform and a voice. That we stand up to bullies who try to push us around and call us names.
The left have blown a gasket because they are used to crushing and defaming their opposition into the ground and Trump will not allow that.

its more fun to make pussies cry

We'll be quiet when you stop forcing your degeneracy on the rest of us in the name of tolerance.

Or when we gas you, your choice.

Make me a sammich bitch
*rips the nose ring off her nose*

leftypol cucks

Why be quiet when i can make fun of gays and trannies ?

Because the frenzy is building up, and when it bursts forth, 3 billion will die.

But after the stupidity has raged, humanity goes to space. So it's worth it in the long run.

But first, 3 billion will die.

Screen cap this shit, muh niggaz. It is God's word.

no dubz but does have a ring of truth to it

this thread was here yesterday pls remember to sage and report.

We were... through all 8 years of king nigger.

Now I ask you... Why don't you just be quiet while we right this ship, faggot?

nigger faggots

Because being quite never changed anything
Which is exactly why women ought not speak until spoken to

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

Why is she so cute lads

If you're not quiet neither will they. Open your mouth. Get your mouth BASHED. Make GAY BASHING GREAT AGAIN.

>racist hate group

FUcking go back faggot

This same thing has been posted everyday forever now. Sage this shit.

Hello, leftypol.
Being discriminatory on destructive behavior or making racist jokes does not equal being a degenerate in the real world.