Balkanshit thread, because my autism compels me to respond

Balkanshit thread, because my autism compels me to respond

Oh, I get what you are doing.
Bulgaria ruled the Danube valley, up to the Rucăr-Bran Pass. Land beyond that was part of Bulgaria had its own king and shit, just payed tax and contributed soldiers.
This is also how Macedonia (the area around Thessaloniki) and Epirus (Albania) contributed, they weren't directly ruled.

And the Danube valley was certainly NOT a quarter of Europe.

1. Never was all of Greece ruled by Bulgaria, only Macedonia and Thrace.
2. Moldova was never administered by Bulgaria, only gave soldiers and tax.
3. Panonia was never administered by Bulgaria, only gave soldiers and tax.

Also talk about Serbia withdrawing its diplomats from Macedonia, because they signed a treaty of cooperation with Bulgaria.

Top autism bratko.

Thanks, I do my best to produce high octane autism for my Anonymous brothers.

Looking trough the catalog now and it seems that the thread you referenced spawned a bunch of children threads.

Guess who is behind this flag

>2. Moldova was never administered by Bulgaria, only gave soldiers and tax.
>3. Panonia was never administered by Bulgaria, only gave soldiers and tax.
Proofs ?
>Bulgaria ruled the Danube valley
Not the north , faggot. Literally zero bulgarian cities and bulgarian population.

Bulgaria was literally founded north of the Danube.

Yeah, in bumfuck Moldova or some other shit part that wasn't inhabited up until the 18th century

FUCK SANDNIGGERS
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK WH*TES

>Croats are aryan, Serbs are subhuman

What did he mean by this?

In the Danube delta, on a now gone island, in order to control the pastures north of Danube (what you call Muntenia).

>we hate slavs!
>bulgarians aren't slavs, they are turkomen
>croat aren't slavs, they are gothic germans
>czech aren't slavs, they are bohemian germans
>ukrainians arent slavs, they are tatar turkomen
>slovenians arent slavs, they are austrians

etc etc excuses

> pastures north of Danube
What pastures, faggot? During the migration period most of Wallachia was forested. Most southern cities mention a great deforestation before building a city. Check out google maps, every city has a big fucking forest near it.
>In the Danube delta
So yes, bumfuck nowhere

Guess there's no slavs then.

Constantinople looted when, my steppe brother?

Croats are cucktholic serbs

romania is not in the balkans

slavshit and sandniggers wow man

So then, where is it?

carpathian region

Eastern Europe

central - south eastern europe

Western Mongolia

middle-east/africa

Those balkan threads are the shit, please continue

Far west India

I see, very interesting. And do you also know where the Balkans are?

>turkey
really activates it every time

didnt even read, just the enjoyment of seeing all the land Our Lord Kebab could expand his glory... now thats a sight worth memeing for

op's map minus romania and moldova

BAAL KHAN!

Fascinating, really. So what about the fact that at least 1/2 of Romania is on the Balkans. You DO realize I know exactly where Romania and the Balkans are, right?

>1/2 of Romania is on the Balkans
>You DO realize I know exactly where Romania and the Balkans are, right?
you don't

The bulgar bro is right. The bulgarian empire ruled romania, bulgaria. Moldavia eastwards to the Don river, hungary, all former yugo teritory, albania and a good chunk of greece up to the gates of Constantinople. They btfo the Byzantines, the magyars, the mongols under Subutai, the arabs during the siege of Constantinople and the latin empire killing their king in battle, and the kievan Rus. Basically the Bulgars fucked and ruled everyone in this part of europe and did it for 700 years.
Genetically everyone in the balkans up to poland and midway through Ukraine are of the same stock, mutts of the same people with slight regional differences.
The empire was known either as the Bulgarian Empire or as the Bulgarian-Vlach (Vallachian) empire showing that the empire had two major ethnic components: bulgars (slavs in general) and vlachs (north and south of the danube). This makes us all in the balkans the same people and brothers to eachother. When the empire's heartland fell to the ottomans the successor states picked up the banner: serbia, albania, vallachia, moldavia.
The 19th century with the nationalist revival combined with 4 centuries of ottoman oppression erased the memory of the greatest, long lived and strongest empire the world has ever known and lead to infighting for petty stakes, at the instigation of western powers.
All balkans should unite under a single banner and be the masters of the continent, as we were between the 7th and 15th centuries.
Im a romanian btw asa ca sa nu va aud cu bozgori sau alte cacaturi.
Cheers

>all former yugo teritory
tfw your existence alone gifts you the ability to rightfully call a diaspora gypsy a faggot

You're either blind, stupid, or ashamed to be a fellow Balkanite?

Unironically:
Bulgarians are Slavicized Thracians
Serbs/Croats/Monteniggers are Slavicized Illyrians
Czechs/Slovaks are Slavicized Celts
Ukrainians are Slavicized Scythians
Most Russians are Slavicized Mongols

Only Poles and Belarussians are actually Slavic
Perhaps some Russians too, those in the central-westmost Oblasts (around Moskow basically)

Actually this. It's a metaculture above all.

t. Montenigger

And you are hellenised turks

Everything in the balkans is shit and needs fixing. But every one has time to fight about things that happened 100+ years ago. Fuck me and this fucking region

I wonder if the Albanians in Macedonia are going to start something. Right now i find it amazing how inverted everything is.

>former commies are now christians and the countries are at peace
>former capitalists are now opening borders getting bombed

Crazy. On the diplomat thing it's simple - if the macedonians did not accept kosovo independence they would risk political insurgency, they have many albanians, so our government is acting all butthurt.

I'm not
You though? Definitely Slavicized Albanians

As a Greek, any map with Kosovo stealing Serbian territory makes me sick to my stomache.

I just know they are trying to do the same shit to Epirus...

We will make the (((war crimes))) Serbians did to them 100000 times worse though, I can tell you this.