How do you manage to bridge the divide between knowing abortion should be a basic right of every citizen...

How do you manage to bridge the divide between knowing abortion should be a basic right of every citizen, and that some pregnancies are the result of crime, or mistake, or come in inopportune moments for the to-be parents, with the geopolitical reality of population decline, and thus collapse of the economy due to less people producing and less people consuming, and thus less paying tax?

Not invited: christians talking about "souls". This is a purely utilitarian economics/state thread.

Abort the defects and rapechildrens, and have some birth politics to increase birth number.

anybody who is anti-abortion is "my fee fees" bluepilled faggot. even the Bible condones abortion you fucking mongs

>have some birth politics to increase birth number

Such as? Denmark, Sweden and Norway tried everything you can think of, before deciding to outsource human production abroad.

Rape is not common enough to solve any demographic problem, I see no point in your 'dilemma'.

Abortion here is almost entirely teenage pregnancies, and since by law teenagers can't consent, it is by default rape.

A technicality, but still, law is law.

No, just look back at what NS did, Russia is using some of their politics and the births are growing up

What is Russia doing that the Scandinavians didn't do?

Your laws are pretty fucked up, Hungary.

Giving couple basically free house with the 4 childrens.

For 99% of human history, economic growth has had next to no importance. The only reason a declining population is "bad" is because of 20th century leftist government programs that depend on deficit spending, and thus on a growing economy to service the expanding national debt.

Simply eliminate these artificial ties of taxation and entitlements between people and the state, and you can go back to an economy that's disconnected from population growth.

Dumb down the population so that they have no other need than eat, sleep and fuck and then give them free stuff depending on how many children they have. Also give females all reproductional rights.

reminder that half germans are slavs

>not going full Darwinist and encouraging abortion
Anyone who kills their children spread their genes.

A good way to attract former USSR turkic people from Central Asia to be sure. And to populate Siberian wastelands. Not practical elsewhere.
Also Scandinavians gave low interest property loans, and a donation of cash, for every birth. Didn't increase births much.

Growth has importance when war is determined not by courage and numbers, but by superior (and very expensive) technology.
You need money to continue your existence as a state.

I think the Bolsheviks took care of all of that.

Source for the graph?

I'm beginning to get the feeling that falling fertility rates are due to much more ominous problems the media isn't talking about. Also the UN study to determine immigration rates to replace populations seems to be wildly inaccurate. Also its to have ammo against liberal shills

Yes, bolsheviks began it, but current government keep reinforcing it. Live here for a half a year at least, and you'll notice that everything the government does is aimed to dumb down and enslave (figuratively) everyone whom they can, and drive out of the country everyone who doesn't want to be dumbed.

Universal basic income, but only for families.

>free money, but only for the uneducated

This is how it would look like. Its our best that mostly don't have children, or have few, while our worst have plenty.

Harder question:

How do you bridge the divide between knowing that abortion is murder and knowing that abortion is the only thing keeping the nigger population down?

That's interesting, I have read that book for years and never seen that one. Is this another of those times where the person running their mouth knows the least? Why even say some shit like this, without sharing scriptural sauce?

quit lying

aww look at the bluepilled faggots lmao. just precious

Leviticus 18:21

'You shall not give any of your offspring to offer them to Molech, nor shall you profane the name of your God; I am the LORD.'

Acts 7:43
You took up the tent of Moloch, and the star of your god Rephan, the images that you made to worship; and I will send you into exile beyond Babylon.’

2 Kings 16:3

But he walked in the way of the kings of Israel, and even made his son pass through the fire, according to the abominations of the nations whom the LORD had driven out from before the sons of Israel.

2 Kings 17:17

Then they made their sons and their daughters pass through the fire, and practiced divination and enchantments, and sold themselves to do evil in the sight of the LORD, provoking Him.

Psalm 106:35-38

But they mingled with the nations And learned their practices, And served their idols, Which became a snare to them. They even sacrificed their sons and their daughters to the demons
And shed innocent blood, The blood of their sons and their daughters, Whom they sacrificed to the idols of Canaan; And the land was polluted with the blood.

Revelation 17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

(I think anyone who still uses blue pill/ red pill as an argument is a fucking faggot. Is that your source? More buzzwords? Awwww.....how cute. Look at the summer child)

Declining population wouldn't be such a problem if our societies weren't build on debt. It is a completely unsustainable model because it assumes never-ending growth, which eventually has to fail.

This is a bitch. A dumb bitch who likes killing her kids; and has done it before. I just got it. I see you Whore of Babbylon.

Ger+ I love that ID

You can't stop building on debt as long as everyone else is doing it; your global market standing would fall behind, and your economy would struggle, and your best people would move to live elsewhere.

Its like the Cold War arms race, the great Debt Race, everyone borrowing more and more to compete with other states who also borrow more and more.

>knowing abortion should be a basic right
hahahaha what a cuck

You cant, abortion will forever be a question of who has more rights? the mother or the fetus? what constitutes a new life? nobody gets to define their opinion as a fact, you can say oh life starts at conception because that is when the sperm meets the egg and the process begins, or you could easily make the case it begins later on when it starts forming into a little human.

Abortion should not be the basic right of any citizen, simple. No woman should be given "rights" to murder children to justify their urge to be a whore.

>be me
>spend thousands of years being reborn as a sperm
>finally win the race and fertilize the egg
>get aborted