Why did Hitler treat them like untermensch or subhuman vermin?

Why did Hitler treat them like untermensch or subhuman vermin?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=iq europe&tbm=isch
iq-test.co.uk/stats/)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because they were

fuck off with these bait threads

sage in all fields

Didn't really until our moronic leaders refused to let his army pass through.

>our moronic leaders
*commies who started a coup backed up by anglos

sage again

Because all s*avs are untermensch.

Sup Forums is for discussion man

Because that's literally what they are. Have you ever met a Serb? Quite a few of their "diaspora" scum here.

They:

> produce incoherent noise constantly
> are generally very arrogant and self-absorbed
> semi shitskin (I've never ever met a Serb with light brown hair or eyes, let alone a blonde one, they're very dark for "whites")
> listen to obnoxious shit music that sounds like a cross between techno and some balkan uber untermensch folk, with screaming female singers and retarded beats
> obsessed with politics and "nationalism" to such an extent that even I as a regular Sup Forums shitposter can't handle conversing with one for more than 10 minutes
> refuse to integrate and stick to their own people, some never learn the basics of the language

Should I keep going? Politics and everything that they do aside, they, in all honest, behave very much like niggers.

When it comes to Balkanniggers, they're by far the worst. Croats, Bosnians, Macedonians - they're alright. Hard working, pretty much keep to themselves. Never met any Slovenians though, I guess their country is good enough, so they don't have to fucking emigrate. Albanians are also scum btw, I don't get why Serbs hate them, they're very alike.

Hitler wanted to exterminate them for a reason.

diaspora is cancer and bosnians are also scum who can't integrate
i know how all of them behave in vienna and i can say with certainty that the worst have fled from here

btw, i have light brown hair

serbs are based

sage

If the worst have fled from there, why are all your countries still utter shit?

99% of your countrymen are the same, regardless of where they live. I don't buy the "we here are different" shit. You're the same people.

>If the worst have fled from there, why are all your countries still utter shit?
it's because we have incompetent leaders

>99% of your countrymen are the same, regardless of where they live.
i disagree on that part, because diaspora is even worse than the worst you can find here

Post nipple.

i'm on the work right now

>shitposting on Sup Forums while at work, arguing about his own degenerate people
>"our country is shit because of incompetent leaders"

Really makes you think.

HItler over committed resources in Yugoslavia because the Austrian empire died here.

i'm just waiting for clients, faggot

fpbp

Hitler didn't really give a fuck, it was the Croats that went to town on them, Germans just roughed them up until they got out of the way.

Austria?

Why wouldn't he?

>filename
>flag
pottery

lol So countries you don't like just happen to have a lower IQ lol. Typical Serb sub human. Genocidal rapists. No wonder why serbia is the biggest shithole in Europe

fake

that's a map not made by me, obviously
stay assblasted, tonibler :^)

just like always, your response is posting statistics from an online iq test
how low can you get, albozerg?

It's funny how you only see Albanian flags in Serb hate threads

"i didnt make it myself so its real" fuckin idiot

>The Slav is lower than the rat.
--Archduke Franz Ferdinand

>from an online iq test
>posting a map with no actual data is better
>serb iq

your average anglo-celtic "man".

>with no actual data
let me help you, since you're too dumb to find it by yourselves

google.com/search?q=iq europe&tbm=isch

bases his conclusion of google images...
I know you lot are having a hard time down there, but complaining on pol should be the last thing you should do

you are truly retarded after all
look at the * sign in the map and read what it says

>damage control
literally on every map you can find on the internet you always have 82/83 iq
and that was my point though
you're basically trying to claim that every map biased towards you only kek

>literally on every map
the maps are made by the same person
again, look at the * sign retard
it says student studies
meanwhile look at this

This website(iq-test.co.uk/stats/) says we have 118 IQ, not that I believe it but it's kind of funny

Albanians

"There are many images so every single one of these images is a different study"

Also whats the point are you trying to make? That Serbia was a bitch for 500 years by a bunch of low IQ idiots? lol give me a break.

We back-stabbed them because we're a nation of morons

Did he? If I am correct they joined the Axis before the Brits initiated a coup.

>it says student studies
so? it's still more correct than that screenshot from an online iq test you posted
and at the same time you can find other sources showing the same iq points
but i get it, everyone is working against you, rite?

Slavs are all subhuman. Sieg heil god bless Hitler

this is as serious as jakubmarian is

I gotta reply as i notice only serbs post this innacurate unsourced map on actual daily basis. You can see a serb post it so often its not even funny, and everybody else sticks to sourced maps from 2012, the last ones we got. I understand its because serbia has better stats than bosnia and croatia so your pride dictates you use it exclusively even if its fake, but it also shows your weakness.

>so?
are you really that braindead?
it says N/A

>and at the same time you can find other sources showing the same iq points
show me one other than jakubmarian

it's not wrong though

>projecting
you were actually the biggest ottoman cucks, just look at the most dominant religion in your nation

why so triggered? the serb haven't even made that picture, it was the turk shitposter
you seem even more buttblasted than those albozergs kek

shit sherlock

That is true. Average IQ of Serbs is 90, of Croats is 98. This triggers Croatian leftist a lot, so when you tell them this they start passivly-agressive to associated you with HDZ.

Did he really though? Hitler allied with some of the South Slavs, therefore any atrocities committed against other South Slavs by Germany-allied South Slavs was more political than racial.

Jewish divide and conquer

Hitler's Reich hated them because they're asiatic descendants. They come from Mongolia in the 7th century.

They're asiatic features are disgusting and the Reich aligned croats knew what needed to be done. One million dead Serbs. Hahhahahahahahahhahaha

Send them back to Mongolia. All of them. Romanians. Hungarians. Estonians. Bulgarians. Back to Ching Chong you go.

Hitler did nothing wrong in the balkans.

Also, Serbia has literally lost every war it started. Sad!

>hurr durr x is not white even though they're from Europe and have a European cultural tradition and have Caucasian features and have genetics that have been native to Europe for centuries / millenia

can you guess why? it's because in those studies kosovo is included into serbia and there are 2 million albozergs who are also included and thus lowering our overall score. just look at iq of albania if you don't believe me that they could lower a score that much

Leave serb bros alone you spaghetti faggot

>Serbs
>Slavs
Did you mispell Turks?

fuck off

The administration of Prince-Regent Paul pursued a policy of appeasement with Hitler, and probably an alliance later on. However, the eternal BEADY EYES couldn't have that so they staged a coup that deposed him and installed his underage nephew to the throne. After that, Yugoslavia joined the allies, can't blame Hitler for being pissed off.

>american education

The butthurt in this one is real, you're just made that Hitler despised you filth. And the last time I check the UK was still 95% Christian. Cry me a river

>Why is your country fucked up after being bombed into oblivion like 20 years ago and being located in an economically unimportant area?
That being said, I'd choose to live in Serbia over the vast majority of non-European countries.

Guess the Turks did their job

Diaspora cucks are the worst and they don't represent a Serb living in Serbia.

literally you just have to open the link i've googled for you above and see

>show me one other than jakubmarian
yep
you are retarded

Serbs are Mongols just like the Slavs and Turks. They're all Mongols. Being a Mongol is better than being white tho

>Burger education

stay butthurt :^)

>can't find a bunch of sources i showed him
>says that i'm retarded
albanians, everyone

God I love this fighting and bickering between Albos, Serbs, Bosnians and Croats. And here I am , the Slovene just laughing my ass of.

Heres something for you to think on

Does my reply show any kind of trigger? I actually show quite a bit of politeness towards you by pointing out you should not be showing your weakness by insisting on posting an unsourced map due to sourced maps known to world triggering your people and you i guess. If you yourself had high iq, it doesnt really matter, i know you want your people to be on equal or higher ground but it is not that different to be so concerned about.
Our lefitst are basicly commies and thankfully most people dont want that, only progressives do. But if you're right it just shows how backwards they are.

>>can't find a bunch of sources i showed him
>all jakubmarian related
serb iq everyone
only one that isn't related is this

>implying all balkan states arent untermensch or subhuman vermin

>Americans calling European Slavs subhumans

Yeah, so again, political.

>le only Western Europeans are white meme
Christian Caucasoids who have been in Europe for hundreds / thousands of years = white, stop purity spiraling Shlomo

>UK 95% Christian
my fucking sides

they're literally whiter than your roach nation will ever be. pic related, literally turks larping as europeans
but keep projecting, albozerg :^)

wrong

did you notice anyone toting a red,white and blue flag is a nation made of subhuman scum?

funny considering serbia was under a Califate for 500 years xD

France?

>>all jakubmarian related
still coping?

Lignite is coal. About 1 trillion worth of other minerals also exists within the soil of Kosovo.

do I stand corrected?

>tfw tricked myself into believing Hitler wasn't racist for a while
>apparently I ignored all the ubermensch/untermensch thing for some reason

the absolute state of England

You mean that we were rulled by local Serbian houses that were Christian??
sure I guess.

wow your drawing btfo'd me and really made me think

and your nation is majority muslim thanks to tem

Because Hitler was an agent of the establishment. Seriously, stop all the Jew hate. Jews in general are as much of a victim of the shadow government and elites as we are. They are just used as a scapegoat and a human shield whenever people get a little bit too aware of their oppressors. Look up all the knightly orders that are still around, look at royal families all over the world. They own everything, even Rothschilds (red shields, as in red shield of roman armies that would march first and get all the violence directed at them).
It's not us against the jews, it's the elites against the people.

"""americans"""

100% Spot on with post.

Except it isn't. We didn't have to give up our kids to fight for an Islamic Califate like you.

Because they are slavshit mixed with sandniggers.

>kike in finnland

fuck all yurotrash

nothing but kike dick sucking jew enablerss and all round cannon fodder.

Yeah, you gave them up voluntarily in the name of progress