The Hanseatic League...

The Hanseatic League, Germanic Colonization of the East and the EU were the best events for Eastern Europe in the last millenium.
Without these events Eastern Europe would still be a nowhere land without culture, cities and running water.

Prove me wrong, Slavs need a overlord to take them by the hand.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rebellion_of_mayor_Albert
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i wont go that far but central europe should be united and germans are in the best position to do that

That's why the EU exists.

but Eastern Europe was never ruled by the Germans and even the Germans became assimilated into those cultures. Towns at that time were less influential than landed aristocracy

Just as how Germanics needed to be conquered by Charlemagne, whose people in turn needed to be conquered by the Romans, who in turn had to be tamed by Greek culture, who borrowed a lot of their heritage from Middle Eastern cultures such as Egypt... etc. is that the point you're making?

>Germanics needed to be conquered by Charlemagne
You do realize that Charlemagne was a Frank and that the Franks were Germanic?

he was also a teutonic supremacist

Slavs only need one ruler, Russia.

That's such a smart argument, Mr. Nazi. I'm sure Charlemagne's Renaissance sprang right out of his superior Germanic blood, and not from the foundations of the territory he conquered, which previously had been colonised and thoroughly latinised by its Roman masters.

More please

+ slavs do need over lord except Angela needs to be assassinated & then the new Kaiser rules

>Velezrada
Za republiku a za tatíčka Masaryka!

Eggerland is ethnic Germans

hhahaha
where?
you are talking about my hometown big boy
and you seem to not know what you talk about
>Egerland*

Not a single native German in Egerland in my two decades of living there.

When a black plague was roaming through Western Europe, killing 'civilized' people who lived in filth, Russians continued to drive civilization forward.

You westerners need to die faster so we can repopulate our rightful clay again. We'll get that land without even having to press a trigger. U mad?

They just need acess to Western Europe's markets via Germany and Western Europe needs access to the raw materials and foodstuffs of Eastern Europe.

>EE was culturally enriched by G*rman immigrants
It sure worked well.

Jewish Bolshevik banker WW2 & WW1 stripped ethnic Germans like my grandparents out of there like other regions
All of prussia pomerania danzig Alsace-Loraine Bohem Suden Egger forests

My great grandparents (one set) were ethnic Northern Germans from Hostaü Eggerland,
now it is Hostouñ Czechia.

Balfour agreement is satanic. I have nothing against Slav böhonks whatsoever, it's just the history books about ww1 & 2 are wrong & there's no more ethnic Germans in these areas anymore

There is no fucking Eggerland dude.
And what language are you trying to write names of those places in
its not German nor English nor Czech.
Its LARP language you came up with on your own.

Germans who were NSDAP members and Wehrmacht soldiers got btfo'd.
Too bad that you betrayed the country your ancestors got invited into 650 years ago you darn Germans.
Rise up against your nation and get the boot.
Hostouň is not in Egerland. Eggerland doesnt exist in Bohemian Crown at least.
What did you fucking smoke?

>picking aids over cancer
>picking cancer over aids

Are you shure about that, Stanisław ?

>Hostouň
^ñ is not available on my keyboard

I apologize about my broken German check English I'm typing from work

>What is PLC
begone naziboo

When Slavs (at least Czechs) came to Bohemia they didnt kill anyone.
The evidence is easy to find. DNA samples of Czechs.
They came here and set up their shit. Celts (Boii) either left to Bavaria or lived where they were and assimilated.
Then Germans came (upon various invitations of our King - Ostsiedlung etc.) and lived here.
Literally no bad blood until fucking Nazis stirred it up.
Hostouň is near Kladno/Prague. Egerland is near Bavaria/Saxony.
They were either from one or the other.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rebellion_of_mayor_Albert

this is about the last time when Germans attempted to take any power inside Poland. After that, the townspeople, like elsewhere, assimilated

Prussia was the best multicultural state ever, Poles, Kashubians, Balts and Germans lived peacefully together.

>lived peacefully together
said every moron who romanticizes the past

My family is from the region around Allenstein and is a German/Kashubian/Polish mix. The villages were mixed and nobody cared.

I even have some relatives in Poland who chose the Polish side in WW2

" Jewish Colonization of Europe were the best events for it to happen in the last millenium.
Without these events Europe would still be a nowhere land without culture, cities and running water. "

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

Okay, as much as I love my country, hands down - Austro-Hungarian rule was the best period for Bosnia and Herzegovina. Kinda shit that we still bear that "and Herzegovina" part of the name from that period, but I guess it was a part of their project of making a unique Bosnian identity. The first tram went live from Sarajevo in A-H period, numerous factories were built, LITERACY SKYROCKETED, beautiful buildings such as image related were built all around the country... Basically, fuck Gavrilo and his Yugoslavian kinship. He sparked WWI and we were left with a shit country, while chasing out a government that created the best period for my country.

God, I wish you fuckers stayed for at least another 50 years. Would have made this place so much better to live nowadays.

they are not German/Kashubian/Polish mix...
They are just germanized Kashubian/Polish. They've chosen not to fight germs.