Why is racism acceptable on Sup Forums?

White or black, does it matter? If I get a black girlfriend, does it matter? If a black man gets shot by a policeman, then that's an enormous crime. So guys, please tell me why racism is acceptable on this site?

Other urls found in this thread:

novapublishers.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=7337
cdc.gov/stdconference/2000/media/AfAmericans2000.htm
theroot.com/articles/culture/2011/03/Black_childabuse_statistics_report_debunks_bias_assumptions.html
fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/leoka/2013/officers-feloniously-killed/felonious_topic_page_2013.pdf#page=4
ideas.time.com/2013/08/22/viewpoint-dont-ignore-race-in-christopher-lanes-murder/#ixzz2ciWBxj00
usnews.com/news/articles/2015/09/24/study-finds-students-underperform-in-schools-with-large-Black-populations
unz.com/article/race-and-crime-in-america/
nyc.gov/html/nypd/downloads/pdf/analysis_and_planning/enforcement_report_year_end_2014.pdf#page=17
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/7856787/Violent-inner-city-crime-the-figures-and-a-question-of-race.html
psycnet.apa.org/?&fa=main.doiLanding&doi=10.1037/0022-006X.76.5.893
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1449468/Twice-as-many-Blacks-in-jail-as-at-university.html
youtu.be/9ZkE3xB8o8A
iapsych.com/iqmr/fe/LinkedDocuments/wicherts2010b.pdf
ronunz.org/2012/08/27/unz-on-raceiq-a-coda-on-mexican-american-iq/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>If a black man gets shot by a policeman, then that's an enormous crime

why?

because shit sinks

No lie, the few times a nigger has royched me grossed me out.

Even if the policeman is black ?

hold up son, lemme show you some:

Half of hate crimes are Blacks and Hispanics attacking each other.
novapublishers.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=7337

Gonorrhea rates are 30 times higher in African Americans than in Whites.
cdc.gov/stdconference/2000/media/AfAmericans2000.htm

Blacks are overrepresented among child abusers, and this isn’t due to biased reporting.
theroot.com/articles/culture/2011/03/Black_childabuse_statistics_report_debunks_bias_assumptions.html

39% of all cop killers are Black, although Blacks are only 12% of the population.
fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/leoka/2013/officers-feloniously-killed/felonious_topic_page_2013.pdf#page=4

Young Black men kill 14 times more often than young White men.
ideas.time.com/2013/08/22/viewpoint-dont-ignore-race-in-christopher-lanes-murder/#ixzz2ciWBxj00

Students of all races perform worse in schools with more Black students.
usnews.com/news/articles/2015/09/24/study-finds-students-underperform-in-schools-with-large-Black-populations

Blacks are 600% more likely than non-Blacks to commit murder.
unz.com/article/race-and-crime-in-america/

In New York City, 1% of people arrested for shootings were White, while 74% were Black.
nyc.gov/html/nypd/downloads/pdf/analysis_and_planning/enforcement_report_year_end_2014.pdf#page=17

67% of people arrested for gun crime in London are Black, although Blacks are only 12% of the population; also, Black men commit 32% of rape.
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/7856787/Violent-inner-city-crime-the-figures-and-a-question-of-race.html

Blacks are 90% more likely than Whites to be psychopathic.
psycnet.apa.org/?&fa=main.doiLanding&doi=10.1037/0022-006X.76.5.893

A Black person in Britain is twice as likely to be in jail as to be in university.
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1449468/Twice-as-many-Blacks-in-jail-as-at-university.html

need some moe?

Fact is racism is prevalent in other races, people think racism is only a white thing. I'm a spic and hate niggers with a passion

>if a black man gets shot by a policeman, then that's an enormous crime
There are people who really think this. lol

Because freedom of speech.
People don't feel like they have to censor what they want to say, most of the time I'd assume it's exaggeration for the sake of ironic comedy and over generalization due to personal experiences or just being exposed to a very specific bias.

Since niggers made it acceptable! That's when!

>If a black criminal gets shot by a policeman because he threatened the policeman's life or someone else's, then that's an enormous service to the community
FTFY.

I cry for the bullet that missed. No purpose, no results. Longing to penetrate a niggers skull and bathing in his blood. Sad

Because a black man gets shot by a Policeman because he tried to stab or shoot the Policeman, making the Policeman obligated to respond in kind. The media knows that black people want a reason to hate white people so they simply leave out that the black man instigated the violence. Black people are also more violent by nature, which can be supported by actual facts and studies which appear to indicate for whatever strange reason that the prescience of black people equals more crime and rape statistics. But facts are racist, I forgot.

fuck off subhuman pajeet

Because if you disagree with it, put forward arguments.

Every idea is acceptable for discussion. That's how good ideas proliferate and dumb ones are laughed at, the believers ridiculed out of existence.

If you think there are ideas that are 'unacceptable' for discussion, go be a moralfag elsewhere.

Because most of the people on here are social rejects that have done nothing good for anyone else, so they dwell on the things they had no hand in like the pigmentation of their skin and discriminate against others for the body they were put in. They also dwell on homicide statistics without looking at the conditions of the people.

shut the fuck up you stupid nigger, you come to a board called politically incorrect and ask this question? why dont you eat a live shotgun round fucking nigger lipped bitch

I'm not racist, I'm realistic about race. I recognize biological sciences and statistics as factual, which demonstrate that there are significant differences between the mindsets of people with differing genetic lineages(naturally, just like any animal).

keep in mind that all dogs have a common ancestor MUCH closer to now in history than whites and blacks have. now compare the behavior and intelligence of a chihuahua to a german shepherd. this is just an example, sure there is some artificial selection at play, but that argument is a double edged sword because there was also artificial selection at play in the american slave trade.

what isn't acceptable is lying about reality. I like african culture, I think traditional oral-history and bantu culture is very interesting. but africans, objectively, statistically, demonstratably, observably, are toxic to civilization. I like civilization. I don't want it to break down. I don't care if africans stay away from my civilization, but lately they have been yelling about it really loudly and it's annoying me.

Because almost all non whites are either criminals or unproductive parasites
Plus its scientifically supported
Black people have low IQ
Asian people have higher IQ but more degeneracy

Because blacks are very violent and we dont want to live amonst them. They dont either. First chance they get they run to a white country. Why? You know and I know why. Tbey are violent savages.

What faggots like OP need to ask themselves is that if anons are able to support their racism with actual statistics, are they really being racist or are they perhaps just being logical?

racism is part of human nature
your post concentrates on racism against blacks, implying that only blacks are being victims
that way you're being racist against whites since you don't acknowledge the hate crimes that took place against them
so you accept racism also, even if you pretend to be against it
liberals only focus on racist acts against certain group of people, while on the other hand they ignore whichever incident doesn't fit in their political agenda

Demographics matters

It's more Race Realism then racism. Ignoring race realism often leads to hurtful outcomes to all involved.

I think i finally found the root cause hahahahha

It's acceptable on Sup Forums because IT'S POLITICALLY INCORRECT

remember when everybody on Sup Forums was all for the white master race? lmao

>tfw tumlbr liberal scum took over Sup Forums

>rip Sup Forums

>If a black man gets shot by a policeman, then that's an enormous crime.
I've heard some retarded things on Sup Forums but this surpasses everything

This is a more important point than most realize. If one in-group accepts other in-groups while those in-groups don't reciprocate, that accepting in-group will be extremely unfairly burdened.

And a large group of selfless people can also be taken advantage of by a few selfish people.

This is why all races(in-groups) being racist is the safest and easiest approach for everyone.

Because niggers

>I'm not racist, I'm realistic about race.
you'll agree that muslims are white then
debunked
skin color has nothing to do with attitude other than correlations
no causation present

rushton is a joke btw

the conditions of the people are part of why I discriminate. africans either lack the will or the intelligence to create and maintain civilization. I think it's disgusting that we try to force them into it, hurts everybody involved.

It's not. Reality however, is accepted here.

It's the black man's human right to be able to commit crimes uninhibited

an argument
this
racism nowdays is just anti black sentiments

just look at OP picture
anyways, because of american influence people believe there's whites and then there's niggers and that's that

>it's CALLED politically incorrect DURRRRR
that's just the name moot gave the politics board, retard. it has zero to do with the content here.

>you'll agree that muslims are white then
actually yes many are, I also consider semitics and slavics white due to genetic studies, however unpopular that may be here. "muslims" is a broad term however, stretching from turkics to arabs to sub saharan africans to southeast asians.

>skin color has nothing to do with attitude other than correlations
>no causation present

Only in ALL OTHER SPECIES then... oh yes that must be the truth.

keep it up alt leftie. keep manipulating your niggers to vote your way; at least till the day one of them becomes violent towards you.

k liberal scum

>i found the jew

>eternal anglo
Figures.

>skin color has nothing to do with attitude other than correlations
correlation does not exclude causation by any means.

Whites and Blacks are not equal. Blacks are worse in every metric contribute absolutely nothing, especially when any "good" one Blacks does is vastly outweighed by the hordes of violent criminal welfare leeches. "Blacks built this country" is a (((lie))), and no African ever built anything.
But don't take my word for it, here's a successful black man telling the truth.
youtu.be/9ZkE3xB8o8A

Very droll

>1 post by this ID

Well color me surprised.

Niggers in the Congo eat children for super military powers

Becsuse niggers aren't people

Underrated

it actually does when skin color genes have been discovered and we know what they are and what they do

you have been memed into believeing pseudoscience
discovering the helix doesnt mean he had any idea on intelligence
he was somewhat right about nigs, doesn't mean he was qualified to speak about the things he talked about
as i said, skin color genes have been discovered
no pleiotropy present as far as humans are concerned
i meant arabs and turks, as well as iranics

>Why is racism acceptable on Sup Forums?
Science.

Racism is shameful. Criminal. Illegal. Wrong. Disgusting. Odious.

So the guy who discovered DNA, isn't qualified to talk about how our DNA affects our intelligence?

Why is cultural preference deemed "Racism"?

>Illegal

The truth doesn't need laws to protect it.

>Italians
>white
pick one

>commits more crime from low IQ
>gets shot

>discouraged from dating whites
>cheats on beats and leaves as DOSS mum

>more closely related to protohumans than modern humans

How do you define racism? Racism is essentially the acknowledgement that the races and phenotypes of humanity are different. We are different breeds of people.

So is Pol racist? I guess so, we're race realists, at least I am. The races are different and have significant genetic differences. It all boils down to genetics.

Kenya has the highest amount of athleticism in the world, did you know that?

Blacks have an average IQ of 85. Whites 100. Asians 105. Blacks develop quicker than Whites or Asians. Asians develop slower.

Blacks have more estrogen. Asians have less testosterone.

There are differences between the races.

> If I get a black girlfriend, does it matter?

Yes, it does, because your offspring is going ot be mixed, and mixed offspring usually have some sort of identity issues. Its also suggested that mixed offspring is genetically weaker, not stronger (hybrid vigor is a myth)

With that being said, I'm a realist but not a purist. If you meet an exceptionally smart Black woman that can keep up with your IQ, that is smart, beautiful, great temperament, sure we can make an exception. But these are exceptions and shouldnt be normalized.

False stats
sub saharan IQ is around 80
iapsych.com/iqmr/fe/LinkedDocuments/wicherts2010b.pdf

which isnt very high, it just invalidates all those charts
which are actually the same chart, drawing on the same source, repeating the same shit again and again
you are brainless
of course he isn't, because at that point he wasn't qualified to talk about that, because it wasn't known
and in fact, today it still is only partially known
hmm
you are responding to a false flagging tard, because your arguments are weak

a lot of people here seem to do that, not singling you out or anything, just pointing it out

>If a black man gets shot by a policeman

it's always a criminal who tried something against a cop

ive always wonderes why people care so much if someone is racist or not, i literally couldnt care less, why do people in other countries care so much?

you can start by defining races first
black IQ is slightly higher than 85 btw

anyways, the races are caucasian, sub saharan, asian, australian, american

you are also wrong about hybrid vigor and outbreeding depression - both are political myths in fact

It's acceptable anywhere. Silencing people is the only unacceptable practice.
Also sage.

Freedom of Speech.
Niggers are outdated farming tool and should be treated as such.
Also fuck your "Hate Speech" myth, you can't determine what is "hate speech".

The whole world is racist you retard, inside your pisshole bubble you have no ideas.... do yourself a favour and take a trip round Asia or Africa or S America... youll come to realise not only is it acceptable but totally normal and of no importance whatsoever.

>implying niggers have the mental fortitude to take constructive criticism
Stuff like this is great for redpilling whites but I seriously doubt any nigger has the patience to read or do any research. (((They))) use kikebook, jewtube, twitter, snapchat, and tv to promote their "yt ppl is raysis" propaganda, and this is directed at the feeble minded dindus who are always looking to activate their victim trap card.

>illegal

Culture isn't necessarily dictated by the biological understanding of race.

disliking black people is not racism

Black people are just all around terrible people.

>wrong about hybrid vigor

Hybrid vigor is a myth covered in scientific lies to encourage mixed race breeding

>Outbreeding depression

Its absolutely true. Apparently you havent known any mixed race people, I have known plenty and they are ALL basket cases.

>If I get a black girlfriend, does it matter
It matters. it would mean you moved away of sucking black cock.

niggers cant solve basic problems... sorry!

Because mrs may can only arrest your comerades m8o

believe me i know a lot of mixed people, lmao
there are two reasons you think they are basket cases

1.you are focusing on people you want to focus on, confirmation bias
2.the people you are focusing on are like that because society reminds them they are race mixed, not due to genetic issues of any sorts

just think for a moment

Damn. I think I might be a nigger.

I would say 5, but I have no real explanation for it

Racism is part of human nature.

Who are you to decide what is acceptable and not acceptable for other people you dumb nigger monkey.

Racism is allowed on Sup Forums because Sup Forums is a place for freedom of speech.

People are racist because niggers/hispanics are genetically inferior people with lower IQs, low impulse control, and violent tendencies. They destroy every community they inhabit when they reach large enough numbers and people rightfully hate them for it.

You will never be able to get the nigger DNA out of your lineage. You need to understand that they need our genes and we don't need any of theirs.

rascism exists in humankind. nigger are NOT human, they are a few evolutions before real humans. more like animals. niggers should be ground up and fed to animals and other niggers

it's 2, easy

I. Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Because black people and Hispanics are scientifically proven to be more violent/stupid than whites/asians and people rightfully hate them for it.

>ooh ooh ah ah muh dik *shits in hand and throws it at his cousin shameeqwa who he fucks on the down low*
No Jamookus, not your dick. The issue is BEHAVIOR, Jamook, not PENIS, okay buddy?

Fuck off back to Red dit nigger

odd tbqh

>because society reminds them they are race mixed, not due to genetic issues of any sorts

wow...check flag.. look at the fully inbred SJW comment.

You put up a map of Farmer something something, not really sure what they're talking about. Farmers, for hundreds if not thousands of years, breed various races of cows, horses, sheep, chicken and so on. Why? To obtain and enhance the best qualities they needed from the said animals. BECAUSE GENETICS.

A low-end cow gives less milk and meat because its shitty genetic traits, not because was shamed into it by the other cow. You fucking moron.

What if it's "final figure must contain all others"? Than it is 6.

Tell me why you believe freedom of speech should be outlawed?

>People are racist because niggers/hispanics are genetically inferior people with lower IQs, low impulse control, and violent tendencies.
>niggers/hispanics
see, this is the kind of bs that makes you look like a joke
hispanics are 60-70% white and the rest native american
they are nowhere near blacks and are far far more comparable to whites

basically what you just said is 'people are racist, because they don't understand race'

idk if you know this buth arthur jensen himself believed hispanics are slightly different mostly due to environment and he would be correct from a genetic standpoint

Worse still for my critics, Eysenck’s discussion had been drawn directly from the work of Arthur Jensen, who had conducted detailed research studies on the question of Mexican-American intelligence and had similarly concluded that the IQ gap with whites was overwhelmingly “environmental” in origin. Now I claim no great expertise in IQ matters, but those who do seem to regard Jensen as one of the most towering figures in the history of their academic discipline.

ronunz.org/2012/08/27/unz-on-raceiq-a-coda-on-mexican-american-iq/

anyways, considering native IQ and white IQ, it's almost certain hispanic iq is in the high 90s, at least optimally

i havent seen many estimates of native iq though

as for muh blacks, they suck the most of any group not because of IQ, at least in my opinion

No, you have to check what is the reult of combining certain types of lines in the two previous patterns.

The way I see it is that it takes an exterior line from each object that isn't shared by the other and an interior line that is shared by both objects vertically and horizontally so 2 is my best guess

I just can't seem to solve it using the techniques most other pattern recognition questions like this require. Using logic gates is a no go.. interestingly enough, if...

1 2 3
4 5 6
7 8 ?

...then 1+5 and 2+4 will give you the whole picture.

There is no reason to assume that. Furthermore, if that were the case, why are the other 8 figures even there? It's a logic puzzle, expect it to be logical.

>black man gets shot by a policeman that's an enormous crime
Even if he deserves it?