Why does Sup Forums go against the mainstream of opinion?

In schools we are taught that racism is wrong against blacks, Jews, and so on. Lesbianism and gayness is just fine. But here on Sup Forums everything is topsy turvy. You go against the education system, the mass media, and mainstream opinion.

Why is that? Is it because you think it's cool to hold an extreme view?

Sup Forumss median age is 14. How Sup Forums feels about politics is exactly how teenagers feel about their parents.

I'm not sure if you've noticed, but /pol is not exactly 100% people from CA.
And in other places MAINSTREAM views are DIFFERENT.
Shocking, I know.

>Sup Forumss median age is 14
I can pull numbers out of my ass too.

Gee, I wonder why an entire board of people from all over the world, posting their opinions anonymously and without cencoring, can turn against mainstream media owned by Jews. KYS + Saged.

>t. Sup Forums official spokeperson
Im not holding "extreme views" because Im on Sup Forums, Im on Sup Forums because I hold "extreme views". If I wanted to talk about how I support LGBT and how based black ppl are I would just go to fucking reddit

its good to get a different perspective, dont you think? how can you understand your own beliefs if you refuse to consider the opposing side?

cause fuck you that's why

(((taught)))

nice pic, saved

You do not choose what you believe. You are convinced one way or you are convinced another way. I'm sure Sup Forums users were convinced by the school system at first, but after spending some time in Sup Forums related circles they were convinced otherwise by better arguments, or at least argument that better resonated with the way they see reality. That's the case for me at the very least.

Why would their parents buy a shirt that says "Dumbfuckistan" on it for a child so young? At least let them maintain their innocence a little longer.

>Why does Sup Forums go against the mainstream of opinion?
Because we can and we're not afraid to.

Someone has to do it.

Stupid people are easier to manipulate. If they wanted to destroy society why wouldn't they cut out the middle man and appeal to the brainlets?

>Lesbianism and gayness is just fine.

That's not right except in the "West".

The anonymity reduces pride, which is a sin. Therefore people who care more about truth and less about their own features come here, O.P.

>(((Alt right)))

The Mainstream Media opinion is formed by a bunch of Communist Jews.

Does it sound hateful to say that?

Guess what they are not American so why are they shaping the Opinions of the people?

This is Fake News. Its Propaganda.

Its not hateful to say true things. Get over it.

holy shit that's fucking hilarious

>Why is that? Is it because you think it's cool to hold an extreme view?

Because in school you get indoctrination to be a good goyim and pay your taxes.
Sup Forums at least is an open platform where anonymityensures than what it counts is the reasoning in your argument.

Childish

This

ding ding ding ding

>Sup Forums - Politically Incorrect

because its wrong.
>racism is wrong
its perfectly justifiable and even natural to have preconceived notions about race. mice fear cats for a reason, and races fear each other for a reason.
>the education system is wrong
it brainwashes students into subservience through complacency. they are taught not how to better themselves, but how to follow instruction. you cant tell me common core is not something specifically made to screw with the learning ability of children.
>the mass media
it lies, it takes money from the jews, it is the very vessel which keeps us suppressed. news is no longer learned and analyzed, it is forced down our throats by the big media companies. normies didn't get political until they were told how much they hate trump, how much they love Clinton. the media is a conduit for orders that the lemmings of the world listen to with glee.

the main stream is wrong, because the people at the top are feeding the mainstream false information.

No. We just see the strings

>In schools
>(((schools)))
lel

>mainstream of opinion

who defines this?
and who cares what it is?
of what import is it?

nothing matters but that Christ told us to perpetually resist the will of this world

>In schools we are taugh
and then we went to the real world, we tried to live in it, and we realized there was a lot of people being subjective, whiny, shitty or jewish, and it turns out it's not just some clickbait article, but that it really effects our lives.
>can't have (even less express) certain opinions
>we failed in school but we feel entitled to tell you what to do and what to think
>we dont productively and proficiently contribute to society but we feel entitled to receive money
>we can wear 120€ nikes but we can also complain about globalization and big unfair companies
>we turn laws that were designed to protect the few and weak against whomever we perceive as privileged
should I go on? do you think we oppose these shitheads just because it's edgy?

Kike trying to get info
SAGE NIGGERS

>In schools

those people abused me and tried to convince me sitting at a desk 8 hours a day was not only healthy, but obligatory.

In schools we are taught that no one is equal or born equal. Lesbians and gayness should not be encouraged. But there in the west everything is topsy turvy. You go against the education system, the accountable media, and logical opinion.

Why is that? Is it because you think its cool to hold a mentally ill view?

>getting drunk is racist towards mexicans

it doesn't get better than this.

clearly not a child's shirt if you notice how big it is, retard. was for picture purposes only

Fuck society and fuck your progression into death of culture.

Why do you think that your centrist opinion isn't extremist? Your political beliefs are at such odds with history that it's almost asking to be called inaccurate. Your mind got fiddled by some media kikes, boy.

Toothpaste user nailed it

I was taught two wrongs don't make a right, so you can shove your affirmative action up your arse.

>Why does Sup Forums go against the mainstream of opinion?
Because if I don't I might hate myself or go insane. Saying 'kike' is self-preservation.

The middle man acts as a shield. Ever see a drug lord who sells directly to the common junkie?

because we got actual brains and can assess sources of information for ourselves, completely without the political and ideological googles that society tries to impose on it's members.

> in schools we are taught that racism is wrong against (...). Lesbianism and gayness is (...)
Yes. And on College Campuses and Kindergarden (both being infiltrated by feminists) we are taught that you can't be racist against whites based on some shoddy feminist re-definition of the word clearly formulated to prevent criticism of hypocrisy. You're being taught that "Minorities" can't do wrong, and that every fault lies with the evil 'white male' instead.

When i still went to school, nobody gave a fuck about others being male, female, gay or lesbian. Back then we thought: "well, the people degrading women based on them being women are mostly old men from earlier generations, and in a few years they will retire anyway, making place for non-sexist people". But then you get a visit from some "Equality commissioner" who goes on to tell you how sexist you are (speaking in front of a class) and how hard women and girls have it - despite the whole class back then knowing that girls got graded far better than boys regardless of how bad they were. She went on about the need of special rights which would clearly introduce actual discrimination against males - but unlike the previous one, which was bound to die out with the last wave of oldschool-chairmen, and could be used as ground of a lawsuit by any disadvantaged woman, this new discrimination would make discrimination against men not only legal, but actually demand it.

Fast forward to 2017 and we got a bunch of affirmative action Programs for women; women have it easier than any other demographic, and white men are further demonized. Add that to the degradation of STEM education in the favor of rubbish subjects, and my respect for public education is lost.

I'm five!

This is my philosophy too, meme fLaggot.
I'm not a contrarian, but I have always believed that underrepresented opinions need to be explored, especially if they are old ideas. One of my favourite quotes is:
New ideas are not implicitly better by virtue of their own newness.

FpWp

I believe racism is bad, etc.

However--the perspective is what matters.

Pretty much this, you can only tell so many obvious fucking lies before people with more than 10 brain cells figure it out and realize everything you say is probably bullshit

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Because with Jews, you lose